Atlanta
✟15,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. My name is Robert Thigpen. I’m new to the site, but not to the faith. I was so delighted to find that this site even existed, as the Lord has put it on my heart to reach out and find my brothers and sisters, so we can band together, strengthen each other and learn from one another as we navigate through these unprecedented times.

I think we can all see that we are at the last of the last days, and I believe that it is the heart of Jesus that as many of us as possible are ready when it really breaks. So that we will be able to help those that aren’t.

As you probably know as well, censoring seems to have just ramped up a notch on Youtube and Facebook, and probably other platforms as well. So I created a site where I will be posting updates and teachings as the Lord leads.

You can find it at: www.TruthGetters.com

My goal is fill our lamps up with oil, and keep them full until Jesus comes, whenever that happens. And also to Occupy until He comes, so that we have something to give Him when He arrives.

I made a “movie” to educate ourselves and for us to be able to send to our friends and family members that are asleep and/or are not right with Jesus, and don’t know what’s going on or what to do right now. And they don’t realize that it’s about to get a lot worse.

I covered the Coronavirus, the evil plans behind the vaccines, what is potentially going to be in the vaccines. How it connects to the mark of the beast. How they intend to erase our “God Gene” with vaccines. Bill gates and Faucii admitting their plans etc. The food shortages that are coming, and why they’re coming etc. I touched a little bit on Nibiru and that we’re about to be seeing the effects of that. And I also included several prophets of God prophesying about these things as far back as 2001, even specifically naming the years 2020 and 2021, way back in 2001.

The idea is to wake people up the way God has done a lot of us over a period of years. And do it for them in less than 2 hours. Because time is running out.

I have some other videos up there that the Lord has led me to upload, about:

How to be rapture ready, and not be left behind

How to be a spiritual giant

Who is Jesus really?

I believe focusing on these kinds of things, and keeping our hearts and minds full of Jesus is what we need to be doing right now, to keep oil in our lamps, and to have something to give to others.

Remember, regardless of what it looks like. Jesus Is King!

I love you all.

Talk to you soon.

www.TruthGetters.com

Youtube channel: Robert Thigpen

May 3, 2020
Atlanta
✟15,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice to see you here, and since we are not in the last days, perhaps we will get to meet one another some day.

Hi John, and thank you!

What are your thoughts on everything that's going on as it relates to Jesus returning?

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Jesus 'has returned' in my heart almost 31 years ago next month, so matters of his physical returning are not of importance to me. I am prepared for his return any day. If a pre-millennial, or millennial, or post-millennial event occurs, all is good by me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 3, 2020
Atlanta
✟15,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus 'has returned' in my heart almost 31 years ago next month, so matters of his physical returning are not of importance to me. I am prepared for his return any day. If a pre-millennial, or millennial, or post-millennial event occurs, all is good by me.

I'm glad to hear that John. That's great news and I understand where you're coming from. But what about all the Christians that aren't walking with the Lord, and all the unbelievers that don't know Him?

My thoughts are that it matters when Jesus is coming back, because there are hundreds of millions of people that aren't going to get to live their full life out, and have tons of time to make that decision to get born again. So that's why I believe we should have more of an urgency, for them. And obviously for ourselves also, to make sure we are where we need to be with Jesus.

You see where I'm coming from?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think we can all see that we are at the last of the last days, and I believe that it is the heart of Jesus that as many of us as possible are ready when it really breaks. So that we will be able to help those that aren’t.
Right; we can all see there must come a dramatic change to the world.
What that will be, is told to us in over 100 Bible prophesies.

We who teach the Word, must be very sure that what we promote has full scriptural support. James 3:1

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to Christian forums, I took a look at your video and you have some good information though I disagree at least at this time about your anti-vaccination stance. With dozens working on a vaccine, it is not known yet who will be the most successful. If it came from Gates, or even if it came from China I would wait to get the vaccine. It will take months to roll out enough vaccine for everyone, and it remains to be seen if they will try to absolutely force anyone to take it. (Yes, they might make it mandatory for schools or many jobs though like they do with others).

Upvote 0