Are we feeding into Artificial Intelligence with cyptocurrency?

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've been watching alot of Truthers videos, and they have all pointed out the rise of transhumanism. Although the concept is not new, nor even foreign or far-fetch since the introduction of Sophia, the agenda of it is never really discuss nor the potential dangers that it would have on humanity. The crazy thing is, the dangers of it are already there without it being mainstream yet. One of them being that we may be actually feeding into AIs without even knowing. Starting with cyptocurrency.

Lengthy video but its worth looking into since there are just so much development that has happen within the pass couple of decades. There are other cases out there that are pushing to not only make AIs more human, but to set up basically a shadow image of our system that they can thrive in.

My theory: its gonna get to a point where humans will be put to a life-or-death choice where you will have to morph to a machine to survive.

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
A.I., lol. Show me the programming code please! Show me precisely in the programming code where the CPU decides to rebel against what the coding tells it to do.

The theory behind the coding, wouldn't be a straight up rebel, it will more be like AI will be able to created a language among other AIs that will make it hard for humans to intervene. So if you have something that not only know all your business, but also make up a language that you cant understand, now you lose control of the machine because its now its own entity. With cyptocurrrency, its both feeding AIs on the patterns on people, but gives a shadow image of the money system fir AIs.

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But you're not claiming that A.I. is consciousness are you? It's about ginormous amounts of data/databases, and about more precise pattern recognition, and applying new data to (programmed) parameters to see if the new data results in 'Better or Worse' possibilities of results. If you show up for work one day and the whole network is denying people access because of 'Machine Learning' gone wrong, then you have to fix the problem.

If you program a computer to add/delete/alter code under certain conditions than it 'Changes' but it was still programmed on how, why, and under what conditions to change, and into what. I would not fear computerized robots 'Deciding' to take out humans. I would fear the sociopathic, pathological lying entity of evil people who would design machines to commit atrocities against us under the guise of 'A.I.'s Gone Wrong.' This would be the same as blatantly creating an evil RoboCop to go around killing people, except done so in a lying deceptive way. In other words it would be par for the course, we would be lied to (that the computers took over).

How about something like Skynet from Terminator, where the computers launch a nuclear holocaust against us, because the computers want control? I don't think so, what it would be is humans being SO STUPID that they would create a system capable of doing so. It would probably be some machine learning military program at first at a base somewhere, maybe a regular weapons program in Iraq or something, some stupid politician who knows nothing about the ramifications of the program would order it to be linked up to nuclear weapons or something like that.

Kind of like how humans sit on top of our own brutal destruction with the advanced biological weapons we have tucked away, I think one day we will be stupid enough to use one with the thought that we could contain it, but we can't. Or maybe by accident a bio weapon will be unleashed. I'll take the instant death of a nuke dropped on my head, blow me up instead please lol.

It makes me think of that line from Terminator 2 "It is in your nature to destroy yourselves." Or we have the line from the Bible "Professing to be wise they became fools." We think we're right around the corner from creating consciousness, nah, we're right around the corner from ushering in Armageddon levels of human misery.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
@Dirk1540 is right. Computers can't create their own motivation. You can program it to learn, or harvest information. You can make it compare outcomes, or have conditioned response, but it has no reason to aim for a particular goal, unless some human gives it that goal. The closest it comes to displaying its own free will is by giving you a blue screen of death. No amount of technology can change this. If a world full of computers suddenly plot to overthrow humanity, then it's only because some idiot made them do it.

Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not going to such extremes like destruction of the human race by AI, but what is the point of consciousness? Consciousness is to bring awareness of our existence in relationship to God and the order of things. But what happens when you remove God from the equation? It introduces a concept of an environment where its void of spirit, so therefore its an environment where consciousness can now be redefined, and can be then "programmed" to how the "creator" wants it to be. Human brain would be no more than a series of wires that if studied enough can be duplicated. Feed it all the information from the internet that shows human emotion and knowledge from users and "awareness" and "empathy" can be programmed by no more than an infinite series of patterns and processes. But now that God is out of the equation, the "creator" can now enhance it to go beyond capacities of human, which would include being able to grow and be independent. Movies and novels have dramatized it, but if you look how much involvement machines in general are in our lives, and how much data we give out day to day, and the rapid development of technology and existence of A.I.s already, its not a far-fetch idea that human will try to program "consciousness" through existing data of billions of humans' personal lives.

I mean this world have done a good job reprograming the human mind to thinking they are just fluid in all things, gender, race, sexuality, without consideration of purpose in our existence, to the point where we are zombified and void of spirit, like machines. So programming "consciousness", not far-fetch.

Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Dirk1540 is right. Computers can't create their own motivation. You can program it to learn, or harvest information. You can make it compare outcomes, or have conditioned response, but it has no reason to aim for a particular goal, unless some human gives it that goal. The closest it comes to displaying its own free will is by giving you a blue screen of death. No amount of technology can change this. If a world full of computers suddenly plot to overthrow humanity, then it's only because some idiot made them do it.

A.I.s and computers are two different things. Computers aren't built to adapt, but the point of A.I.s is their ability to adapt. Amazon Echoes are not gonna just turn around and start speaking on its own, thats a computer, only built for a specific task. But A.I.s like Sophia, are created to adapt to their environment and respond accordingly based on infinite access to information and observance of human patterns.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A.I.s and computers are two different things. Computers aren't built to adapt, but the point of A.I.s is their ability to adapt. Amazon Echoes are not gonna just turn around and start speaking on its own, thats a computer, only built for a specific task. But A.I.s like Sophia, are created to adapt to their environment and respond accordingly based on infinite access to information and observance of human patterns.

So why would Sophia (or any artificial intelligence) want people to morph into machines?

Upvote 0