Are things a little bit goofed here on the fourm or is it me ?

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CF doesn't seem to be acting correctly. A little slow and a little janky. Like it's having trouble handling it's own database.

or is it just me ?
I've had double and triple posts and I noticed others as well. One member said he was having lag problems. I thought it was just on my end because it is spring break and I have 3 grandkids at my house. They have, off and on all day, been using their tablets to play games against each other. lol.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CF doesn't seem to be acting correctly. A little slow and a little janky. Like it's having trouble handling it's own database.

or is it just me ?
I've had double and triple posts and I noticed others as well. One member said he was having lag problems. I thought it was just on my end because it is spring break and I have 3 grandkids at my house. They have, off and on all day, been using their tablets to play games against each other. lol.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nope, not just spring break : )

I went to edit #3 after posting it, and the screen gave me no edit option. Things are kinda whacky atm.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0