Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There are many demonic ruling spirits enthroned over the institutional churches. I have seen them in the smallest fellowships and the largest cathedrals.

About 15 years ago, the Lord told three of us to go to Oxford, the UK's seat of learning, to do some spiritual warfare around the city in both academia and church.
We had already been led to various other cities by dream or revelation etc. so were reasonably wise to prophetic action.

On this day we arrived, obtained a city map, and after studying the map started to do a prayer walk around the city, stopping and praying/prophesying at various edifices. We then stopped off in a park to have lunch and seek the Lord for more clarity.

On checking the map, the others felt that we had covered most of what God had given us to do. However, I was uneasy, I felt there was something missing. Then, on the map I spotted a large church we had missed. The Spirit was giving me a real sense of urgency to walk back into the town and have a look at it.

The road was busy with traffic when we arrived across the road from the church, so we stood in a line waiting for a break on the flow. Together we walked quickly across to the other side, but about two thirds of the way across the road, it was as if we had suddenly walked straight through an invisible wall of some sort. Like entering another dimension.
We all looked at each other and collectively gasped out, " Did you feel that?"
Although it was spiritual, it was so strong that it felt it physical, almost making our hair stand on end.
We had clearly passed through a spiritual wall of some sort that surrounded the church. But the most horrifying thing was, we absolutely knew it was a wall of deep Satanic evil!

What on earth was going on here that such evil emanated from a so called Christian church.

Exploration was needed, and although it was still a functioning church, it turned out to be of great historic significance, with explanatory signs and directions outside and within.
The church was the University Church of St Mary the Virgin.

It was in that church that in 1555
during the reign of devout Roman Catholic queen Bloody Mary,
three key Godly protestant leaders were tried for heresy and sentenced to death by burning at the stake.
The three martyrs were the Anglican bishops Hugh Latimer, Nicholas Ridley and Thomas Cranmer, the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The evil ruling deity that tried to halt the spread of spiritual freedom in England by murdering its leaders 500 years ago was still in residence!
WOW! :eek:

I 100% believe you.

I was in Rome my second year as a Christian. Not sure if God led me there or the devil led me there to deceive me, but I wanted to see it. I was appalled by the idolatry, but I did find a few good places where I truly did feel God. But I got demonized by spirits of false light and I felt evil manifesting everywhere which shouldn't surprise anyone, and in one church I was attacked by the most vicious spirit pretending to be God. I sat down to pray, rejoicing, wanting to thank God for a story I had read about a little girl, and this huge oppressive demon (it could have been the devil and it probably was) pushed my head down, pretending to be God, saying "Who do you think you are praying to me like that?" as if telling me to know my place and be "humble". It shook me up, I was oppressed by deep fear and confusion for months and had some thing sitting on my head making me feel extremely unworthy. It wasn't the only spirit that has attacked me in churches, especially Catholic ones. Houses can be demonized and cursed, and churches are houses, if humans do ungodly acts in them, of course they end up oppressed by satan.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"God revealed to me that my Great Grandfather was a Grand Master mason who was in charge of several Lodges. In the higher levels they understand who it is they are worshipping. The reference to satan as 'Father' enabled the curse to fall on my father’s line. My dad's father died when he (my father) was thirteen. My mother and father divorced when I was ten and my father moved into a new house eventually remarrying and having three more children. The Lord showed me that divorce enables a spirit of tormenting fear to hit vulnerable children, so this hit me as well as the curse ‘Lack of love from the Father’. We still kept in touch, and I knew he still loved me dearly but of course my life was never the same from that moment. God showed me that my belief of 'God might let me down' came from my father leaving. The moment my father left the curse of anxiety and the fear of someone I trusted letting me down was able to alight upon me. I wept and wept as God put healing into the wound 'lack of love from the Father' within me. As He did this Father God kept repeating over and over to me that He would never leave me nor forsake me."

"The Father's role is to protect and provide security."

http://www.christianconnection.co/index.php/healing-a-deliverance/anxiety-fear-a-depression

Is there such a thing? I asked a Christian Counselor and she had no clue. I actually said to her, "why are you a Christian counselor then?" LOL

Yes.. there are curses.... Evangelist John Ramirez explains what he used to do before his conversion. He had been a satanist before he repented.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
WOW! :eek:

I 100% believe you.

I was in Rome my second year as a Christian. Not sure if God led me there or the devil led me there to deceive me, but I wanted to see it. I was appalled by the idolatry, but I did find a few good places where I truly did feel God. But I got demonized by spirits of false light and I felt evil manifesting everywhere which shouldn't surprise anyone, and in one church I was attacked by the most vicious spirit pretending to be God. I sat down to pray, rejoicing, wanting to thank God for a story I had read about a little girl, and this huge oppressive demon (it could have been the devil and it probably was) pushed my head down, pretending to be God, saying "Who do you think you are praying to me like that?" as if telling me to know my place and be "humble". It shook me up, I was oppressed by deep fear and confusion for months and had some thing sitting on my head making me feel extremely unworthy. It wasn't the only spirit that has attacked me in churches, especially Catholic ones. Houses can be demonized and cursed, and churches are houses, if humans do ungodly acts in them, of course they end up oppressed by satan.
I knew an elderly lady in the UK. She was born and grew up in Italy, then came to work in the UK.

At some stage she gave her life to the Lord and was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Occasionally, she would return to Italy to visit family. She related one story to us.
She was walking past a large Catholic church, and out of curiosity, she pushed the big wooden door to go in. She went no further than the porch as she was assailed by a very powerful smell of burning sulphur!
She said it was like she had opened a door looking into hell.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I knew an elderly lady in the UK. She was born and grew up in Italy, then came to work in the UK.

At some stage she gave her life to the Lord and was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Occasionally, she would return to Italy to visit family. She related one story to us.
She was walking past a large Catholic church, and out of curiosity, she pushed the big wooden door to go in. She went no further than the porch as she was assailed by a very powerful smell of burning sulphur!
She said it was like she had opened a door looking into hell.

I have heard that some witches covens sneak into churches to perform rituals that mess up the atmosphere.... invite demons into the building.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I have heard that some witches covens sneak into churches to perform rituals that mess up the atmosphere.... invite demons into the building.
Many high churches or catholic churches don't need that sort of help. Their own history, rituals, and belief systems suffice.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"God revealed to me that my Great Grandfather was a Grand Master mason who was in charge of several Lodges. In the higher levels they understand who it is they are worshipping. The reference to satan as 'Father' enabled the curse to fall on my father’s line. My dad's father died when he (my father) was thirteen. My mother and father divorced when I was ten and my father moved into a new house eventually remarrying and having three more children. The Lord showed me that divorce enables a spirit of tormenting fear to hit vulnerable children, so this hit me as well as the curse ‘Lack of love from the Father’. We still kept in touch, and I knew he still loved me dearly but of course my life was never the same from that moment. God showed me that my belief of 'God might let me down' came from my father leaving. The moment my father left the curse of anxiety and the fear of someone I trusted letting me down was able to alight upon me. I wept and wept as God put healing into the wound 'lack of love from the Father' within me. As He did this Father God kept repeating over and over to me that He would never leave me nor forsake me."

Anxiety, Fear, Depression and Insomnia

Is there such a thing? I asked a Christian Counselor and she had no clue. I actually said to her, "why are you a Christian counselor then?" LOL

Eze 18 and Eze 33 rules out curses of that nature.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I thought when you got Jesus that stuff was gone. The curse stuff probably was alive in the OT times, but ended with the NT.

Ezekiel 18 Good News Translation (GNT)
Individual Responsibility
18 The Lord spoke to me 2 and said, “What is this proverb people keep repeating in the land of Israel?

‘The parents ate the sour grapes,
But the children got the sour taste.’

3 “As surely as I am the living God,” says the Sovereign Lord, “you will not repeat this proverb in Israel any more. 4 The life of every person belongs to me, the life of the parent as well as that of the child. The person who sins is the one who will die.

5 “Suppose there is a truly good man, righteous and honest. 6 He doesn't worship the idols of the Israelites or eat the sacrifices offered at forbidden shrines. He doesn't seduce another man's wife or have intercourse with a woman during her period. 7 He doesn't cheat or rob anyone. He returns what a borrower gives him as security; he feeds the hungry and gives clothing to the naked. 8 He doesn't lend money for profit. He refuses to do evil and gives an honest decision in any dispute. 9 Such a man obeys my commands and carefully keeps my laws. He is righteous, and he will live,” says the Sovereign Lord.

10 “Then suppose this man has a son who robs and kills, who does any[a] of these things 11 that the father never did. He eats sacrifices offered at forbidden shrines and seduces other men's wives. 12 He cheats the poor, he robs, he keeps what a borrower gives him as security. He goes to pagan shrines, worships disgusting idols, 13 and lends money for profit. Will he live? No, he will not. He has done all these disgusting things, and so he will die. He will be to blame for his own death.

14 “Now suppose this second man has a son. He sees all the sins his father practiced, but does not follow his example. 15 He doesn't worship the idols of the Israelites or eat the sacrifices offered at forbidden shrines. He doesn't seduce another man's wife 16 or oppress anyone or rob anyone. He returns what a borrower gives him as security. He feeds the hungry and gives clothing to the naked. 17 He refuses to do evil and doesn't lend money for profit. He keeps my laws and obeys my commands. He will not die because of his father's sins, but he will certainly live. 18 His father, on the other hand, cheated and robbed[c] and always did evil to everyone. And so he died because of the sins he himself had committed.

19 “But you ask, ‘Why shouldn't the son suffer because of his father's sins?’ The answer is that the son did what was right and good. He kept my laws and followed them carefully, and so he will certainly live. 20 It is the one who sins who will die. A son is not to suffer because of his father's sins, nor a father because of the sins of his son. Good people will be rewarded for doing good, and evil people will suffer for the evil they do.

21 “If someone evil stops sinning and keeps my laws, if he does what is right and good, he will not die; he will certainly live. 22 All his sins will be forgiven, and he will live, because he did what is right. 23 Do you think I enjoy seeing evil people die?” asks the Sovereign Lord. “No, I would rather see them repent and live.

24 “But if a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will he go on living? No! None of the good he did will be remembered. He will die because of his unfaithfulness and his sins.

25 “But you say, ‘What the Lord does isn't right.’ Listen to me, you Israelites. Do you think my way of doing things isn't right? It is your way that isn't right. 26 When a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing evil and then dies, he dies because of the evil he has done. 27 When someone evil stops sinning and does what is right and good, he saves his life. 28 He realizes what he is doing and stops sinning, so he will certainly not die, but go on living. 29 And you Israelites say, ‘What the Lord does isn't right.’ You think my way isn't right, do you? It is your way that isn't right.

30 “Now I, the Sovereign Lord, am telling you Israelites that I will judge each of you by what you have done. Turn away from all the evil you are doing, and don't let your sin destroy you. 31 Give up all the evil you have been doing, and get yourselves new minds and hearts. Why do you Israelites want to die? 32 I do not want anyone to die,” says the Sovereign Lord. “Turn away from your sins and live.”

Ezekiel 33 Good News Translation (GNT)

33 The Lord spoke to me. 2 “Mortal man,” he said, “tell your people what happens when I bring war to a land. The people of that country choose one of their number to be a lookout. 3 When he sees the enemy approaching, he sounds the alarm to warn everyone. 4 If someone hears it but pays no attention and the enemy comes and kills him, then he is to blame for his own death. 5 His death is his own fault, because he paid no attention to the warning. If he had paid attention, he could have escaped. 6 If, however, the lookout sees the enemy coming and does not sound the alarm, the enemy will come and kill those sinners, but I will hold the lookout responsible for their death.

7 “Now, mortal man, I am making you a lookout for the nation of Israel. You must pass on to them the warnings I give you. 8 If I announce that an evil person is going to die but you do not warn him to change his ways so that he can save his life, then he will die, still a sinner, and I will hold you responsible for his death. 9 If you do warn an evil person and he doesn't stop sinning, he will die, still a sinner, but your life will be spared.”

10 The Lord spoke to me. “Mortal man,” he said, “repeat to the Israelites what they are saying: ‘We are burdened with our sins and the wrongs we have done. We are wasting away. How can we live?’ 11 Tell them that as surely as I, the Sovereign Lord, am the living God, I do not enjoy seeing sinners die. I would rather see them stop sinning and live. Israel, stop the evil you are doing. Why do you want to die?

12 “Now, mortal man, tell the Israelites that when someone good sins, the good he has done will not save him. If an evil person stops doing evil, he won't be punished, and if a good man starts sinning, his life will not be spared. 13 I may promise life to someone good, but if he starts thinking that his past goodness is enough and begins to sin, I will not remember any of the good he did. He will die because of his sins. 14 I may warn someone evil that he is going to die, but if he stops sinning and does what is right and good— 15 for example, if he returns the security he took for a loan or gives back what he stole—if he stops sinning and follows the laws that give life, he will not die, but live. 16 I will forgive the sins he has committed, and he will live because he has done what is right and good.

17 “And your people say that what I do isn't right! No, it's their way that isn't right. 18 When someone righteous stops doing good and starts doing evil, he will die for it. 19 When someone evil quits sinning and does what is right and good, he has saved his life. 20 But Israel, you say that what I do isn't right. I am going to judge you by what you do.”

The News of Jerusalem's Fall
21 On the fifth day of the tenth month of the twelfth year of our exile, someone who had escaped from Jerusalem came and told me that the city had fallen. 22 The evening before he came, I had felt the powerful presence of the Lord. When the man arrived the next morning, the Lord gave me back the power of speech.

The Sins of the People
23 The Lord spoke to me. 24 “Mortal man,” he said, “the people who are living in the ruined cities of the land of Israel are saying: ‘Abraham was only one man, and he was given the whole land. There are many of us, so now the land is ours.’

25 “Tell them what I, the Sovereign Lord, am saying: You eat meat with the blood still in it. You worship idols. You commit murder. What makes you think that the land belongs to you? 26 You rely on your swords. Your actions are disgusting. Everyone commits adultery. What makes you think that the land is yours?

27 “Tell them that I, the Sovereign Lord, warn them that as surely as I am the living God, the people who live in the ruined cities will be killed. Those living in the country will be eaten by wild animals. Those hiding in the mountains and in caves will die of disease. 28 I will make the country a desolate wasteland, and the power they were so proud of will come to an end. The mountains of Israel will be so wild that no one will be able to travel through them. 29 When I punish the people for their sins and make the country a wasteland, then they will know that I am the Lord.”

The Results of the Prophet's Message
30 The Lord said, “Mortal man, your people are talking about you when they meet by the city walls or in the doorways of their houses. They say to one another, ‘Let's go and hear what word has come from the Lord now.’ 31 So my people crowd in to hear what you have to say, but they don't do what you tell them to do. Loving words are on their lips, but they continue their greedy ways. 32 To them you are nothing more than an entertainer singing love songs or playing a harp. They listen to all your words and don't obey a single one of them. 33 But when all your words come true—and they will come true—then they will know that a prophet has been among them.”

Jeremiah 31 Good News Translation (GNT)
Israel's Return Home
31 The Lord says, “The time is coming when I will be the God of all the tribes of Israel, and they will be my people. 2 In the desert I showed mercy to those people who had escaped death. When the people of Israel longed for rest, 3 I appeared to them[a] from far away. People of Israel, I have always loved you, so I continue to show you my constant love. 4 Once again I will rebuild you. Once again you will take up your tambourines and dance joyfully. 5 Once again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria, and those who plant them will eat what the vineyards produce. 6 Yes, the time is coming when sentries will call out on the hills of Ephraim, ‘Let's go up to Zion, to the Lord our God.’”

7 The Lord says,

“Sing with joy for Israel,
the greatest of the nations.
Sing your song of praise,
‘The Lord has saved his people;
he has rescued all who are left.’
8 I will bring them from the north
and gather them from the ends of the earth.
The blind and the lame will come with them,
pregnant women and those about to give birth.
They will come back a great nation.
9 My people will return weeping,
praying as I lead them back.
I will guide them to streams of water,
on a smooth road where they will not stumble.
I am like a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my oldest son.”

10 The Lord says,

“Nations, listen to me
and proclaim my words on the far-off shores.
I scattered my people, but I will gather them
and guard them as a shepherd guards his flock.
11 I have set Israel's people free
and have saved them from a mighty nation.
12 They will come and sing for joy on Mount Zion
and be delighted with my gifts—
gifts of grain and wine and olive oil,
gifts of sheep and cattle.
They will be like a well-watered garden;
they will have everything they need.
13 Then the young women will dance and be happy,
and men, young and old, will rejoice.
I will comfort them and turn their mourning into joy,
their sorrow into gladness.
14 I will fill the priests with the richest food
and satisfy all the needs of my people.
I, the Lord, have spoken.”

The Lord's Mercy on Israel
15 The Lord says,

“A sound is heard in Ramah,
the sound of bitter weeping.
Rachel is crying for her children;
they are gone,
and she refuses to be comforted.
16 Stop your crying
and wipe away your tears.
All that you have done for your children
will not go unrewarded;
they will return from the enemy's land.
17 There is hope for your future;
your children will come back home.
I, the Lord, have spoken.

18 “I hear the people of Israel say in grief,
‘Lord, we were like an untamed animal,
but you taught us to obey.
Bring us back;
we are ready to return to you,
the Lord our God.
19 We turned away from you,
but soon we wanted to return.
After you had punished us,
we hung our heads in grief.
We were ashamed and disgraced
because we sinned when we were young.’

20 “Israel, you are my dearest child,
the one I love best.
Whenever I mention your name,
I think[c] of you with love.
My heart goes out to you;
I will be merciful.
21 Set up signs and mark the road;
find again the way by which you left.
Come back, people of Israel,
come home to the towns you left.
22 How long will you hesitate, faithless people?
I have created something new and different,
as different as a woman protecting a man.”[d]

The Future Prosperity of God's People
23 The Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says, “When I restore the people to their land, they will once again say in the land of Judah and in its towns,

‘May the Lord bless the sacred hill[e] of Jerusalem,
the holy place where he lives.’
24 People will live in Judah and in all its towns, and there will be farmers, and shepherds with their flocks.
25 I will refresh those who are weary and will satisfy with food everyone who is weak from hunger.
26 So then, people will say, ‘I went to sleep and woke up refreshed.’

27 “I, the Lord, say that the time is coming when I will fill the land of Israel and Judah with people and animals. 28 And just as I took care to uproot, to pull down, to overthrow, to destroy, and to demolish them, so I will take care to plant them and to build them up. 29 When that time comes, people will no longer say,

30 Instead, those who eat sour grapes will have their own teeth set on edge; and everyone will die because of their own sin.”

31 The Lord says, “The time is coming when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. 32 It will not be like the old covenant that I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of Egypt. Although I was like a husband to them, they did not keep that covenant. 33 The new covenant that I will make with the people of Israel will be this: I will put my law within them and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 34 None of them will have to teach a neighbor to know the Lord, because all will know me, from the least to the greatest. I will forgive their sins and I will no longer remember their wrongs. I, the Lord, have spoken.”

35 The Lord provides the sun for light by day,
the moon and the stars to shine at night.
He stirs up the sea and makes it roar;
his name is the Lord Almighty.
36 He promises that as long as the natural order lasts,
so long will Israel be a nation.
37 If one day the sky could be measured
and the foundations of the earth explored,
only then would he reject the people of Israel
because of all they have done.
The Lord has spoken.

38 “The time is coming,” says the Lord, “when all of Jerusalem will be rebuilt as my city, from Hananel Tower west to the Corner Gate. 39 And the boundary line will continue from there on the west to the hill of Gareb and then around to Goah. 40 The entire valley, where the dead are buried and garbage is dumped, and all the fields above Kidron Brook as far as the Horse Gate to the east, will be sacred to me. The city will never again be torn down or destroyed.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The bible does not go into detail regarding curses, but what God has blessed can not be cursed. Ballam tried to curse Israel, but God would not allow it, rather He forced Ballam to bless Israel. In Christ we inherit the promises given to Abraham and his children (Israel). The NT says "Christ became a curse for us that we may inherit the blessing of Abraham".

What a curse is essentially is giving our selves to Satan, giving him lordship over an area in our lives. Be it through direct witchcraft, or just sin in general. Christ has died so we can be free from the curse of the law. So as long as we are not in direct rebellion to God Satan has no legal right to us. The only time Satan has power over us is if we walk outside the covering of Christ and partake in sin. Sin brings a curse.

Because the bible says the sins of the fathers visits to the third and fourth generation, if I sin, the demon I allowed into my life, will visit my children, but they have a choice whether they submit to it or turn to Christ for power over it. We should cleanse our lives of sin so those who follow us are not impacted by it.

Sirach 34:29When one prays and another curses, to whose voice will the Lord listen?

Galatians 3:13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”—

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Anxiety, Fear, Depression and Insomnia

Yes. Curses exist independent of one's believe in them (like everything else that exists).

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes. Curses exist independent of one's believe in them (like everything else that exists).

18 The Lord spoke to me 2 and said, “What is this proverb people keep repeating in the land of Israel?

3 “As surely as I am the living God,” says the Sovereign Lord, “you will not repeat this proverb in Israel any more. 4 The life of every person belongs to me, the life of the parent as well as that of the child. The person who sins is the one who will die.

Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

I wasn't talking about a generational curse.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I wasn't talking about a generational curse.
ok

Can someone put a curse on a Christian? I have witnessed to many people in the Occult. In fact, I often go down to the local occult bookstores and have group discussions with anyone willing. I know I upset some. The bookstore owner puts up with me because others call friends that I am there and it packs his store. I also, invite them to meet me in the local library study room. The library keeps the conference room on hold for me. They get a lot of money donations. They throw the occult books in the paper recycle bins inside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
ok

Can someone put a curse on a Christian? I have witnessed to many people in the Occult. In fact, I often go down to the local occult bookstores and have group discussions with anyone willing. I know I upset some. The bookstore owner puts up with me because others call friends that I am there and it packs his store. I also, invite them to meet me in the local library study room. The library keeps the conference room on hold for me. They get a lot of money donations. They throw the occult books in the paper recycle bins inside.

Very few people believe the occult exists, and even fewer know how to exploit it. The truth is always hidden in plain sight - like in a trashcan of a place that caters to incredulity and status quo.

I don't understand why a library would put books in a recycling bin, but ok. I am not trying to convince adults of anything; you are your own sovereign entity.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Very few people believe the occult exists, and even fewer know how to exploit it. The truth is always hidden in plain sight - like in a trashcan of a place that caters to incredulity and status quo.

I don't understand why a library would put books in a recycling bin, but ok. I am not trying to convince adults of anything; you are your own sovereign entity.

Many books on Religion are put in the recycle bins because of limited space on the Shelves. Christians tends to complain about religious books.

Those that did not sell at book sales are passed onto charities. Those that Charities reject from their lists are recycled.

To get a Christian book on the Shelves required a recommendation by those who are recognized experts in the field along with many people requesting the book.

Upvote 0