Are There Other Pagans/Witches Exploring [or have explored] Christianity Before?

Dec 17, 2020
Raleigh
✟8,448.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
3577848qgd8n4otxg.png

To the other Pagans/witches that may be on this site: Hello!

I am an exploring/curious Pagan whose interested in Christianity. I'm unsure if I'd be allowed to call myself Christian, or even partly Christian for multiple reasons which has led to me being confused and unsure of where I stand religiously, so, I've decided to try and reach out to other Pagans/witches here in hopes of hearing your stories, opinions, POVs, and otherwise.

Why are you on this message board?
Do you consider yourself Christian? (Or partly Christian?)
How did you discover Christianity/Paganism?
Were you Christian first and then converted to Paganism?
Were you Pagan first and then converted to Christianity?
Do you feel it's possible to be both?

3577848qgd8n4otxg.png

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There have been. But the Exploring Christianity subforum's rules state that they cannot respond to you in this subforum. This subforum has a strict format: The non-Christian asks questions and Christians may answer them. Other non-Christians may not chime in, though they can start their own threads to ask their own questions. The thread-starter may of course respond in the thread they started. There are other subforums on CF that are better for asking this question. You may wish to ask a mod to move it to one of these subforums.

Upvote 0
Dec 17, 2020
Raleigh
✟8,448.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
There have been. But the Exploring Christianity subforum's rules state that they cannot respond to you in this subforum. This subforum has a strict format: The non-Christian asks questions and Christians may answer them. Other non-Christians may not chime in, though they can start their own threads to ask their own questions. The thread-starter may of course respond in the thread they started. There are other subforums on CF that are better for asking this question. You may wish to ask a mod to move it to one of these subforums.

My apologies, still learning how to work the forum! Consider this thread locked/closed then!

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some here believe you have to be a good pagan before you can be a good Christian. God is stronger than one or many with no faith. The gentiles think God is foolishness. But the person who says in their heart there is no God, God calls a fool. The foolishness of God is stronger than the wisdom of man. Maybe you have heard this. If you want to indulge your flesh all your life you will die in your sins, but Jesus has the hope of eternity for believing and following His ways. OK?

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,503,935.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am not a Pagan, but I am aware of a movement of people who call themselves Christo-Pagan; believers in Christ who shape their worship around the wheel of the year, that kind of thing.

You might be interested to check out this blog, which specifically explores points of connection between the two faiths.

Reactions: RoseCrystal
Upvote 0