Are there any Zoom prayer meetings I can join?

Belonging to Abba

Jesus loves you!!!
Jun 27, 2015
✟36,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

I want to find more Christian Zoom meetings, especially prayer meetings where people join and pray over prayer requests together. Since Zoom has been more popular for churches recently, I am sure people on here know about Zoom meetings that their churches have. I only know of some locally where I live, but I would like to find out about more, even in parts of the US or world that are far away from me. If any of you know any that you would recommend you could private message me the codes or an email address of someone I could contact to find out.

Thanks.

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,589.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I want to find more Christian Zoom meetings, especially prayer meetings where people join and pray over prayer requests together. Since Zoom has been more popular for churches recently, I am sure people on here know about Zoom meetings that their churches have. I only know of some locally where I live, but I would like to find out about more, even in parts of the US or world that are far away from me. If any of you know any that you would recommend you could private message me the codes or an email address of someone I could contact to find out.

Thanks.

Ask members of the church you belong to to join you in praying for both local and international needs.

Upvote 0