Are there any kinds of births in heaven?

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟171,138.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No animals or insects in heaven so no births and no deaths. It is a place for God, the angels and the souls of the saved dead.

Lol. Any scripture for that or where does this fixed idea come from?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol. Any scripture for that or where does this fixed idea come from?

It's more that no scripture places animals in heaven.

But we do have scripture which helps us to know this:

Eccl 3:19-21
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
KJV

Man's spirit goes up to heaven, but the spirit of animals go downward. It's God's way. I trust that God knows what's best.

The only mention of an animal in the eternity chapters of Revelation is the Lamb, which is Jesus Christ and not a literal lamb.

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟171,138.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Man's spirit goes up to heaven, but the spirit of animals go downward. It's God's way. I trust that God knows what's best.

The only mention of an animal in the eternity chapters of Revelation is the Lamb, which is Jesus Christ and not a literal lamb.

Paul says
"For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God." - Romans 8:19-22

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Paul says
"For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God." - Romans 8:19-22

That's speaking of the entire world and Universe and it's a reference to when the new heavens and new Earth happens. It is not speaking about animals having an afterlife or existing in the 3rd heaven.

G2937
κτίσις
ktisis
ktis'-is
From G2936; original formation (properly the act; by implication the thing, literally or figuratively): - building, creation, creature, ordinance.
Total KJV occurrences: 19

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟171,138.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's speaking of the entire world and Universe and it's a reference to when the new heavens and new Earth happens. It is not speaking about animals having an afterlife or existing in the 3rd heaven.

G2937
κτίσις
ktisis
ktis'-is
From G2936; original formation (properly the act; by implication the thing, literally or figuratively): - building, creation, creature, ordinance.
Total KJV occurrences: 19

And when, do you think, will God create the new heavens and the new earth?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And when, do you think, will God create the new heavens and the new earth?

After the GWTJ is completed, Revelation 21:

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No sea also means no fish.

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟171,138.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After the GWTJ is completed, Revelation 21:

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No sea also means no fish.

I guess GWTJ means something like "great white throne judgment"?
And where do you think will we spend eternity then? In "heaven" or on the new earth?

Btw "sea" is more like ocean. I'm sure there will be water, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I guess GWTJ means something like "great white throne judgment"?
And where do you think will we spend eternity then? In "heaven" or on the new earth?

The Earth. Heaven will still exist but it isn't the main place where God dwells. I'm not sure what it's purpose will be.

Btw "sea" is more like ocean. I'm sure there will be water, lol.

Well, there is a river of life but I don't think oceans or seas will exist anymore.

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟171,138.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Earth. Heaven will still exist but it isn't the main place where God dwells. I'm not sure what it's purpose will be.

Great, so we can agree that this thread is talking about the new earth. The place where we'll spend eternity.

Well, there is a river of life but I don't think oceans or seas will exist anymore.

Do you really think God created this wonderful, amazing world with all the different species of animals for some 6000 years only to then present a new earth to us with less variety and beauty, a less magnificent earth to spend all eternity on? That makes not even the slightest bit of sense to me.

I wonder, I know there is no reproducing in humans but what about animals, insects, etc. If nothing dies while heaven is heaven then I would think not.
What do you think?

Considering the reproduction rate of mice for example I would say no. Otherwise we might be in need of a pest-control company there soon, and I don't think such thing will exist. :)

Upvote 0

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wonder, I know there is no reproducing in humans but what about animals, insects, etc. If nothing dies while heaven is heaven then I would think not.
What do you think?
In the heaven which was not polluted by sin and the earth not polluted by sin and curse nothing died yea , humans were well vegan at the beginning.
We will have new heaven and new earth in future.
Animals will eat grass there will be no killing anymore.

If I had to guess things like honey or milk could be still eaten tho so im good with that.

But as far as I know after the resurrection we will be eating passover in heaven so meat will be eaten.

Thing is Jesus can just make flesh to eat out of nothing like when he did miracle with fish and bread baskets.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In the heaven which was not polluted by sin and the earth not polluted by sin and curse nothing died yea , humans were well vegan at the beginning.
We will have new heaven and new earth in future.
Animals will eat grass there will be no killing anymore.

If I had to guess things like honey or milk could be still eaten tho so im good with that.

But as far as I know after the resurrection we will be eating passover in heaven so meat will be eaten.

Thing is Jesus can just make flesh to eat out of nothing like when he did miracle with fish and bread baskets.
That's nice to hear and believe but there are a few that don't agree with you.
That's an interesting point that you made. John the Baptist ate locusts and honey, I can see the need for honey which would need bees which are insects, in heaven. A very good point on your part. I can't imagine that God wouldn't allow such a wonderful thing such as honey.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No animals or insects in heaven so no births and no deaths. It is a place for God, the angels and the souls of the saved dead.
Actually you can't show a Bible verse to show there are no animals in Heaven. Even if they're not mentioned doesn't mean they don't exist. It can just mean God put's the revelation of revealing things about man and his relationship to God.

Upvote 0

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's nice to hear and believe but there are a few that don't agree with you.
That's an interesting point that you made. John the Baptist ate locusts and honey, I can see the need for honey which would need bees which are insects, in heaven. A very good point on your part. I can't imagine that God wouldn't allow such a wonderful thing such as honey.
Yea , technically honey is just processed flower with some bee spit so I see no idea why it wouldn't or couldn't be a thing tbh

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's more that no scripture places animals in heaven.

But we do have scripture which helps us to know this:

Eccl 3:19-21
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
KJV

But isn't that scripture referring to this age? I mean what makes you think that has anything to do with the new age of Heaven?

As to the, no fish because there would be no sea, what reason do we have to believe there are not abundant lakes all over the new earth, filled with fish?

I have little doubt there will be animals in Heaven, there is just no good reason to think we will not. God loves animals, and he knows his people do as well, so it only makes sense.

Will we get our animals back, I don't know, but with God, anything is possible.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But isn't that scripture referring to this age? I mean what makes you think that has anything to do with the new age of Heaven?

I believe it means animals have no afterlife or resurrection.

As to the, no fish because there would be no sea, what reason do we have to believe there are not abundant lakes all over the new earth, filled with fish?

Then removing the seas would basically have been meaningless. Some speculate that God wants more dry land for all the saved people to be able to use.

I have little doubt there will be animals in Heaven, there is just no good reason to think we will not. God loves animals, and he knows his people do as well, so it only makes sense.

Scripture is better for proving things rather what we think makes sense. Marriage won't even exist in the eternity which means no dating, girlfriends and the like so no romance (as we know it) etc. No animals doesn't seem too strange really. It's going to be a new Earth not the same thing which means big changes.

Upvote 0