Are there any healing ministries backed by hundreds of testimonies?

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are there any healing ministries backed by a large number (say, dozens or hundreds) of testimonies (firsthand accounts) reporting the healing of incurable (or hardly curable) diseases?

Note 1: by firsthand account I mean that there is some way to verify that the story comes from an actual independent witness who claims to have received healing at one of their healing services. For example, this could be done by filming interviews where the witnesses testify of their healings.

Note 2: by incurable (or hardly curable) diseases I mean any kind of medical condition that is either impossible or extremely difficult for modern medicine to heal. Total blindness would be a good example.

In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established (2 Corinthians 13:1)

Last edited:

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Are there any healing ministries backed by a large number (say, dozens or hundreds) of testimonies (firsthand accounts) reporting the healing of incurable (or hardly curable) diseases?

Note 1: by firsthand account I mean that there is some way to verify that the story comes from an actual independent witness who claims to have received healing at one of their healing services. For example, this could be done by filming interviews where the witnesses testify of their healings.

Note 2: by incurable (or hardly curable) diseases I mean any kind of medical condition that is either impossible or extremely difficult for modern medicine to heal. Total blindness would be a good example.

In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established (2 Corinthians 13:1)
I think Lourdes has a long record of healings, medically attested, from people who came from all over the world.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Question: are you asking about anytime in history or are you asking only about ministries that exist today?

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Truth,

You seem to be asking a lot of these types of questions lately. Quite a few posts of yours have asked pretty much the same question of where are the proofs, as man defines proofs, of the miracles that people attest to? Not that it's not quite a fair or valid question but it still causes me to ask, everything ok?

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟827,033.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

I have a DVD containing 130 testimonies of people who were healed of a range of incurable medical conditions, resulting from the ministry of Bill Subsbritzky in New Zealand. They described their medical conditions and the resulting healings were validated by medical professionals.

• Informative
Reactions: TruthSeek3r
Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a DVD containing 130 testimonies of people who were healed of a range of incurable medical conditions, resulting from the ministry of Bill Subsbritzky in New Zealand. They described their medical conditions and the resulting healings were validated by medical professionals.

How about putting the DVD into youtube and post it here.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟732,859.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first time I prayed for the sick, they were healed instantly (of a back problem), I followed the person up for some years, and they stayed healed. There are certainly examples out there of the type of healing you are looking for . But the issue for anyone praying for the sick is that nowhere in the bible does God guarantee that "every person", or "hundreds" will be healed.

1Co 12:28-30 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.
.... Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?

If you look at scripture God says there are levels of gifting from God, some can do miracles, I would say a man I know of David Hogan, is that type of person, then it says healings, .... it goes on to lesser gifts. It then says "Do all have gifts..?" and the obvious answer is no. Not all genuine Christians can see miracles, and those that do will not see it all the time.

I offer to pray for the sick sometimes, by sometimes, I mean I am a bit timid in reaching out. Yet I have seen a handful of genuine miracles. I don't know what percentage you would say, I have been unable to follow up with most people. I would say I know of 4 cases who have given feedback. I will put them here:

• My father inlaw experienced an instant improvement in memory after prayer.
  • A lady I knew was healed of a back problem by prayer alone.
  • A Muslim man came to our ministry saying he received strength to his weak body after prayer
  • A friend's daughter had prayer for Ulcerative Colitis an incurable bowel disease, he said she was well, so well that the doctors could take her medication right down (in ulcerative colitis medication is used as a management, it can not cure the disease).

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

I'm back
Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟676,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How about putting the DVD into youtube and post it here.

They can't if the DVD was purchased... You're looking at issues with what kind of license the video itself is under.

• Friendly
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟788,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One example is Maria Woodworth Etter. During her services, numerous people were saved and healed. Sometimes people were slain in the spirit for hours. The locals would call for drs to examine them. Of course,, they were fine. Later in her ministry, she was legally charged with practicing medicine without a license. Seems like she was jailed. During the procedure, there were numerous testimonies about how God had healed them. Plus she received many letters including some from medical doctors who gave their testimonies. There is info online and books written about her ministry which was in the late 1800's and early 1900s. She always gave full credit to the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0