Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’ve been married a little over a year and super happy. We were good friends for a few years before we started dating. I think we had built up such a mutual trust and respect and we don’t only love each other, but like each other. I think that’s what is lacking with many marriages, people don’t like each other.

Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Probably a word that gets little play but is better placed is "satisfying."

After 35 years with much that has come against us, much that we've striven together to overcome that could have separated us, and still standing back to back through it all, I would not use "happy" as a descriptor. It doesn't seem deep enough.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
From a posting to "Singles only" ...
My wife and I have been happily married for 23 years. We’ve had issues like any other couple, but we’ve always worked through them and never doubted our love for each other.

Upvote 0
Aug 9, 2018
Covington
✟15,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my marriage started off rocky, my husband created a dating website when i went to visit family in Germany =/, but after we moved to GA and he started going to church and finding the Lord again, our marriage has never been better! We go to church 3x a week and we pray daily. It's truly a miracle what God can do! =]

Upvote 0