Are the seven trumpets in Revelation literal?

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
I am currently in Greenville Georgia
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow! I am glad I return to this forum because truth is here!

The Book of Revelation was to reveal certain events that would take place both in Heaven and in earth. These events were to reveal what would prepare Elohim people to receive and preach the true gospel before the coming of His Son.

Daniel and Revelation go hand in hand. I am glad that someone finally realizes the all Anglicans had many of the same believes during the time of the Advent movement.

EGW and others changed many of their first beliefs after 1888 but sadly the main Adventist did not. EGW also wrote one of her greatest books "Testimony to the Ministers and Gospel Workers." She told that we must not hold on to traditions and to listen to truth. Even though I love East Coast Remnant, he is grounded in traditions and holds on to what the Church leaders says instead of the Bible.

Are the Seven Trumpet literal yes indeed they are! The Church does not understand that the Son took the Book of Life from the Father's hand.

The Seven Seal are the sealing of Yahweh's people throughout the ages, starting with Adam and Eve on the White horse. That is why there are only four horses. These numbers represent the four corner of the world. Numbers are symbolic but not the message!

The fifth seal tells the story of those who die a martyr's death. Yahweh tells them to rest because others will die the same way under the six seal. Under the six seal are the remnant that will come out from all religions, beliefs, and practices.

The 144,000 as the Bible states clearly and it was revealed to EGW that these will come from the faithful SDA's but the Adventist Church is not the remnant!!! These are they who took literally Rev 3:14-17 and open their eyes to present truth.

The Seven Trumpets are important as are the Feast of Yahweh who He emphatically claimed were His. Not the passover it was a supper (a tradition started by the Jews it is not Biblical), and not a day and it was to point to the Messiah's death! It was nailed to the cross and Yashua Supper took its place and it points to all who will sit at the Welcome Table in Heaven.

The Seven Trumpets are a comet, an asteroid, a large meteorite that will hit the drinking water, and meteorites that will hit both the sun and the moon moving them out of there original orbit. But why don't people who claim they want to obey Elohim read the three woes (SDA do not understand Revelation Chapter Ten or Eleven also)?

The first woe is giving as the angel is giving to unlock the entire evil angels from their home out in outer space! Jude 1:6 clearly let us know they lost their first home or estate and was chained to a region before earth was made. Rev 12:4, 9 does not mean earth this word stands for dark region. EGW tells EW p. 221 that words have been changed.

The evil angels are finally let loose during the last part of the Time of Trouble with the beast/man who is not the Pope. The second woe is to release the River Euphrates here symbolically means people of the East.

This body of water deals with Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Communism, and all other pagan beliefs of the Eastern origin. It also goes hand in hand with Rev 16:12 and Dan 12:10. River Euphrates is drying up today with the events taking place in the Arab countries.

Islam was never a part of Yahweh's plan it was thrown in by Satan! The final woe is Rev 11:14 showing that the end of all thing are over which also is found in Rev 16:18-21; 17:11-17; 18:1-4, 20-24 (this is the destruction of the Papacy and Jerusalem in the battle of Armageddon by the beast and the false prophet).

All of these events will take place under the Seven Trumpets are the Time of Trouble. The 144,000 will finish the work bringing in the great multitude. They are the wise virgins found in Dan 12:3; Matt 25:1-10; Rev 14:1-4, 6-14. They are the messengers and not angels! This event will last 3 1/2 years than probation will be close!

Blessing,
stinsonmarri

Last edited:
Upvote 0

scottmelve

Dec 21, 2012
✟15,126.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
This is one of the interesting topic to discuss. I came across with the seven trumpets, According to the Christian Mythology the first six trumpets are used to serve as sa wake up call to the sinners on the Earth and a call to repentance, where each of the trumpet brings with it a plague of more disastrous nature than the one before it and is mokslty used to build anticipation and tells the reader that an alert, announcing or warning about to take place where as the seventh one is like that won't announces these sort of things but sounded the glory is given to God and his kingdom is announced.

Reactions: Epoisses
Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
I am currently in Greenville Georgia
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This is one of the interesting topic to discuss. I came across with the seven trumpets, According to the Christian Mythology the first six trumpets are used to serve as sa wake up call to the sinners on the Earth and a call to repentance, where each of the trumpet brings with it a plague of more disastrous nature than the one before it and is mokslty used to build anticipation and tells the reader that an alert, announcing or warning about to take place where as the seventh one is like that won't announces these sort of things but sounded the glory is given to God and his kingdom is announced.

That is pretty good but let me say it is going to shake the world!

Blessing with love,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

ReasonTogether

Nov 4, 2017
Fairmount
✟7,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone believe the trumpets in Revelation are literal?

If the seven bowls will be poured out on the wicked, literally, then why aren't the seven trumpets literal as well?

I have a real problem believing the trumpets are symbolic. I am disappointed the SDA church doesn't preach about the seven trumpets more. It seems to me the next prophetic event that will affect everyone on earth, saved and unsaved, will be the fulfillment of the seven trumpets and our church doesn't even discuss them. At least my church doesn't. And the preachers on 3ABN don't seem to preach much about them either. Shouldn't we be warning people about what is coming next? Will God hold us accountable for not warning others? And what about people who will say, "You knew this was coming and you didn't warn us?"
How will we answer them?

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟487,958.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone believe the trumpets in Revelation are literal?

If the seven bowls will be poured out on the wicked, literally, then why aren't the seven trumpets literal as well?

I have a real problem believing the trumpets are symbolic. I am disappointed the SDA church doesn't preach about the seven trumpets more. It seems to me the next prophetic event that will affect everyone on earth, saved and unsaved, will be the fulfillment of the seven trumpets and our church doesn't even discuss them. At least my church doesn't. And the preachers on 3ABN don't seem to preach much about them either. Shouldn't we be warning people about what is coming next? Will God hold us accountable for not warning others? And what about people who will say, "You knew this was coming and you didn't warn us?"
How will we answer them?

The bowls are symbolic, they contain stuff not normally kept in a bowl; bowl would likely be to do with measure; trumpets are alarms, warnings; the seven trumpets in Rev are the antitype of the seven trumpets in Joshua so I imagine we will receive a warning each time.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟487,958.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I think it's obvious that the trumpet judgments are literal. But then again, I am a former Seventh-day Adventist and now a Seventh-day Millerite.

I do not know what you mean by "literal"; is a parable literal that is, is it made up of alphabetic characters as is symbolic language; Revelation is essentially symbolic language.

The trumps are blown in heaven by angels; I would assume the trumpets are not physical; more important is what happens on earth; And the first trumped, and there was hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was cast unto the earth and the third of the earth was burned up, and the third of the trees was burned up, and all the green grass was burned.

This is abstract.

And the fifth angel trumped. …. And it was said to them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither aught green, neither any tree …..

What I derive from this is the awesomeness of it all and the need to have the seal of God on the forehead.

Upvote 0