Are the Richard Dawkins ideas wrecking the world economy????

Are we biased against non-carbon based life forms/ intelligences / Intelligence?

• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe????? I will consider and research this further...

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dogmatic Atheism that resembles a religion in some strange ways tends to have the result of human life being assigned a very low value.

For example.... .once Josef Stalin became firm in his personal view of Atheism.... he was all set up to be willing to send millions of Russians into Gulag's..... .(some of which were even in Siberia).

I debate a lot of rather dogmatic Atheists so I ended up writing a blog so that if I got their attention they could get a summary of what I've learned during my sixty years.

One exceptionally wise and diplomatic Atheist once told me that my theory of G-d in a sense evolving or learning over infinite time in the past, and Adam and Eve being created (invented)... was actually one legitimate branch of Atheism as he understood it but.........

.... the vast majority of Atheists are not so diplomatic so I was Expelled from several of the official Richard Dawkins discussion forums.....
partly because my theory was really, really, really annoying to many Atheists who approach their supposed lack of belief....with a zeal that is somewhat like the approach of de Torquemada????

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The militancy of atheists like Dawkins is generally a reaction to being annoyed by zealous theists. For the most part, atheists have no objection to other people believing in God, so long as they don't make nuisances of themselves.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My theory is that fundamental or nearly fundamental energy would exist from something like infinite time in the past..... and would always be moving and in a sense obeying The Law of Complexity Consciousness.... and therefore continually becoming somewhat more Complex!

I cannot personally argue with this explanation that sure sounds like the Cyclic Model of the Universe that was shown to a near death experiencer who termed himself an Atheist:

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience

At this point of my near-death experience, I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void.

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word / the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply, I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

John 5:17
"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
My theory is that fundamental or nearly fundamental energy would exist from something like infinite time in the past..... and would always be moving and in a sense obeying The Law of Complexity Consciousness.... and therefore continually becoming somewhat more Complex!

I cannot personally argue with this explanation that sure sounds like the Cyclic Model of the Universe that was shown to a near death experiencer who termed himself an Atheist:
Thanks for posting your theories and nde examples.
Upon being tested, they are shown to be anti-Scripture. (completely)

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The militancy of atheists like Dawkins is generally a reaction to being annoyed by zealous theists. For the most part, atheists have no objection to other people believing in God, so long as they don't make nuisances of themselves.

Yes.... .and Atheists can be highly ethical as is evidenced by the fact that it was Israeli Atheists and Agnostics and Skeptics who were the most vocal in their support for airlifting the Ethiopian Falasha Jews from Ethiopia to Israel.......
to make them Israeli citizens.... with all the benefits of being Israeli citizens.

Many deeply religious Israelis were not so enthusiastic for Operation Moses and Operation Solomon for other reasons than the rather simple ones that caused Israeli skeptics to want thousands of Falashas' to be a part of their nation.

Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience

John 5:17
"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."
The title of this thread has nothing to do with your OP or subsequent posts from you....and the way you keep trying to fit NDEs into threads is quite disturbing.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For example....?

In my opinion.....
what Dr. George Ritchie spoke and wrote about his 1943 near death experience
fits astonishingly well with what seems to be the implications of String Theory... .and yet he did this many decades before Stephen Hawking Ph. D. and others made String Theory something of a common household phrase.

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

b. His Guided Tour of the Earthbound Realm with Jesus

The following is the testimony of George Ritchie's tour of the Earthbound Realm: Then Jesus begins to take Ritchie on a journey through various realms of the afterlife. They fly toward a large city on Earth where they notice a group of assembly-line workers at work. They witnesses the spirit of a woman trying desperately to grab a cigarette from the workers who were oblivious to her presence. This woman had died severely addicted to cigarettes and was now cut off from the one thing she desperately desired most.

Ritchie realizes how the spirits in these realms immediately know the thoughts of other spirits around them. This is the reason they tend to group together with other spirits. It is too threatening to be around others who knew and disagreed with their thoughts.

Jesus leads Ritchie to a house somewhere on Earth where he is shown the spirit of a young man following his living family members around and begging them for forgiveness. But the family members are completely unaware of his presence. Jesus tells Ritchie the young man committed suicide and is "chained to every consequence of his act."

They then traveled to a bar somewhere on Earth which was filled with sailors drinking heavily. Spirits surrounded the sailors as they tried desperately, and in vain, to grasp the shot glasses to get a drink. Other spirits tried to control the sailors' alcoholic behavior. Ritchie learns these are the spirits of people who died still having a severe alcoholic addiction which went beyond the physical. He is bewildered as he observes one of the sailors passing out causing the sailor's protective aura surrounding him to crack open. When it does, it allows a spirit to scramble into the sailor's unconscious body. This scene was repeated over and over.

e. His Observations of the Temple of Wisdom

The following is the testimony of George Ritchie's Temple of Wisdom and Heavenly City Experience: They then travel to a completely different realm where some kind of enormous university is located. Spirits dressed as monks busily and happily engaged in some form of artistic behavior or research. Anenormous library exists here where all the important books of the universe are assembled. Ritchie asks Jesus if this is heaven. These are the spirits of people who grew beyond selfish desires while on Earth; but, like the spirits in hell, these spirits cannot see Jesus either.

The four higher invisible dimensions of space time and the various intelligences that George met there sure remind me on some basic explanations of String Theory as it appeared in an encyclopaedia from the 1990's.

"It was not until 1920 that the idea of linking electromagnetism and
gravity resurfaced. At that time a new theory of gravitation had been proposed by Albert Einstein (1879-1955), called the general theory of relativity. It was a replacement of Newton's theory, which had stood unchallenged since 1687. Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it?
An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."...

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The title of this thread has nothing to do with your OP or subsequent posts from you....and the way you keep trying to fit NDEs into threads is quite disturbing.
I don't think he is just trying to fit the deceptions in to his threads - if the title said nde, then the posters who already know about the frauds likely would not read the thread at all.
By making many threads on purpose, for promoting the ideas (false ideas) about ndes and other pagan concepts,
I think that he hopes for whatever it is he hopes for, "to win people over"? perhaps to the dark side ? (on quicksand instead of on Jesus)

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Heh, heh, heh..... diabolical laughter in the background!

Atheists tend to be a bright bunch of people..... they eventually will catch onto the rather obvious connection.......

1. There are seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the world's Derivatives market that CIA economist Jim Rickards back in 2014 felt was vulnerable to a possible one hundred trillion dollar devaluation.

2. In 1973 Pastor David Wilkerson made a prediction that in theory could be used to pay off the USA and Canadian national debt and set the stage for us to operate in the "black" rather than in the "red" as we have been doing for centuries?

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

The key to setting all of this in motion could perhaps be looking at the pro-life question from another angle?????

Did going bankrupt in 1991 prepare Donald Trump for the office of President?

Now I could be wrong........
but if indeed President Trump has some sort of "Cyrus" calling on his life and Presidency.... if the metaphorical Bride of Messiah will rise up and become informed on this topic here is one direction that this could theoretically go in:

Would a Basic Minimum Income dramatically reduce abortions?

Five hundred dollars per Canadian per month, can this work?

I am advocating the usage of the Bank of Canada that is owned by all Canadians to finance giving five hundred dollars per month to all thirty seven million Canadians.

It will of course mean much more to poorer Canadians than to millionaires........
but it could be surprising how many stay at home wives with cheap and stingy millionaire husbands who control the purse strings of the home may find this extra five hundred very helpful indeed.

I suspect that well over eighty percent of of Canadians will spend this money reasonably well and:
1. enrol their kids in more after school programs.....
2. begin to purchase a higher percentage of organic produce vs the cheap GMO stuff
3. purchase a newer car, SUV or half ton truck
4. do renovations to their homes
5. hire landscapers to do certain projects on their properties
6. pay down their debt loads, especially the higher interest ones
7. buy a new home rather than renting
8. buy a cottage outside the city so that they can get away for weekends
9. many will choose to move to rural Canada in order to escape relatively hectic city life
10. eat at nice restaurants more often

11. I also believe that a significant percentage of Canadian women who would have chosen to have an abortion under the present economic situation will CHOOSE to keep their babies as opposed to having an abortion!

I suspect that less than ten percent of Canadians will attempt to live off this five hundred dollars / month and simply use it to drink or smoke more.
To whatever degree this happens the worst cases where these Canadians put themselves and others in danger this can be dealt with by issuing food stamps vs a monthly check.

and.....

Could a real estate boom plus better Fed policy pay off USA national debt?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In my opinion.....
what Dr. George Ritchie spoke and wrote about his 1943 near death experience
fits astonishingly well with what seems to be the implications of String Theory... .and yet he did this many decades before Stephen Hawking Ph. D. and others made String Theory something of a common household phrase.

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

The four higher invisible dimensions of space time and the various intelligences that George met there sure remind me on some basic explanations of String Theory as it appeared in an encyclopaedia from the 1990's.
OK.

Then YES.... we are biased against intelligences for which there's no evidence aside from purely subjective testimony.

Its probably a helpful bias. Without it we'd probably walk in a world of malign/benign forces at every turn, seeing eyes in every knotty tree and so on. It would be intolerable.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

My day job is that of a janitor but.......
I had the privilege of teaching English as a second language in Quito, Ecuador for over a year back in 2001 and 2002......

...... I was advised by a brilliant fellow teacher to make my students think.........

so.... I do mercilessly tend to put pressure on my readers to do that....... This may help you to make the connection:

Could God be the most emotional being in the universe????

This also may help:

A message from Adam to all of humanity?! Does this sound legitimate to you???

IF..... the most ancient Intelligence is EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO you..... to your life.... to the events of your life..... and has even the hairs on your head numbered in any given moment in time........ THEN..... there are some major league possible implications to this..........

Just google the phrase "Life Review near-death .com" and you can get more information that I am 99.9 percent certain is actually related to all of this.........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
OK.

Then YES.... we are biased against intelligences for which there's no evidence aside from purely subjective testimony.

Its probably a helpful bias. Without it we'd probably walk in a world of malign/benign forces at every turn, seeing eyes in every knotty tree and so on. It would be intolerable.

Wow!!!!!

That is a very good answer.......

that is certainly one possible negative side to my own personal world view that in fact is in agreement to what was reported by near death experiencer Sharon Milliman:

Near death experiencer describes Satan and demons and

Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Atheists tend to be a bright bunch of people..... they eventually will catch onto the rather obvious connection.......
Hmmmm.....so I need to be an atheist to "catch on" to your gobbledygook?

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dogmatic Atheism that resembles a religion in some strange ways tends to have the result of human life being assigned a very low value.

For example.... .once Josef Stalin became firm in his personal view of Atheism.... he was all set up to be willing to send millions of Russians into Gulag's..... .(some of which were even in Siberia).

I debate a lot of rather dogmatic Atheists so I ended up writing a blog so that if I got their attention they could get a summary of what I've learned during my sixty years.

One exceptionally wise and diplomatic Atheist once told me that my theory of G-d in a sense evolving or learning over infinite time in the past, and Adam and Eve being created (invented)... was actually one legitimate branch of Atheism as he understood it but.........

.... the vast majority of Atheists are not so diplomatic so I was Expelled from several of the official Richard Dawkins discussion forums.....
partly because my theory was really, really, really annoying to many Atheists who approach their supposed lack of belief....with a zeal that is somewhat like the approach of de Torquemada????

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

Atheism wasn't begun of course by Dawkins. That's worth thinking on for a moment.

Even many who directly saw Christ, in person(!), didn't believe (!)

It's astounding in a way. I was surprised I remember, very long ago, reading those passages. They actually saw Him in person(!), and still many would not believe.

So, you see, Dawkins has little or really nothing at all, 0%, to do with disbelief.

Evil, and mass murders like Stalin's, very much predate Dawkins. He is a tiny effect at most.

So, the causation is in the other direction. Instead of being a cause, Dawkins has been only another instance of the effect of the cause, disbelief being instead from the reasons Christ our Lord Himself instructs us, in the gospels. The various ways He directly tells us how and why disbelief happens. By His Word. (not our theories)

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Wow!!!!!

That is a very good answer.......

that is certainly one possible negative side to my own personal world view that in fact is in agreement to what was reported by near death experiencer Sharon Milliman:

Near death experiencer describes Satan and demons and
I put NDE's in the same category as alien abductions: some of the claims are genuine, with some people really believing in what they think happened to them.

But without better evidence, I sense its likely the whole category is strictly delusional.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well put:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE="Halbhh, post: 74526495, member: 375234"]Atheism wasn't begun of course by Dawkins. That's worth thinking on for a moment.

Even many who directly saw Christ, in person(!), didn't believe (!)

It's astounding in a way. I was surprised I remember, very long ago, reading those passages. They actually saw Him in person(!), and still many would not believe.

So, you see, Dawkins has little or really nothing at all, 0%, to do with disbelief.

Evil, and mass murders like Stalin's, very much predate Dawkins. He is a tiny effect at most.

So, the causation is in the other direction. Instead of being a cause, Dawkins has been only another instance of the effect of the cause, disbelief being instead from the reasons Christ our Lord Himself instructs us, in the gospels. The various ways He directly tells us how and why disbelief happens. By His Word. (not our theories)
[/QUOTE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Likewise, ndes are not the cause of deception, but the result of deception....
thus, supporting Dawkins, etc, ndes, etc , is promoting more deception....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Not only is it negative, it is deceptive, deceived and death dealing (opposed to faith in Jesus), and can bring much harm to little children and to the weak in faith who fall because of the same deception promoted by posts about nde that don't expose the anti-Scripture nature of them , as tested by Scripture, as proven so far in most all cases....

that is certainly one possible negative side to my own personal world view that in fact is in agreement to what was reported by near death experiencer xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Heh, heh, heh..... diabolical laughter in the background!

1. There are seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the world's Derivatives market that CIA economist Jim Rickards back in 2014 felt was vulnerable to a possible one hundred trillion dollar devaluation.

2. In 1973 Pastor David Wilkerson made a prediction that in theory could be used to pay off the USA and Canadian national debt and set the stage for us to operate in the "black" rather than in the "red" as we have been doing for centuries?

The key to setting all of this in motion could perhaps be looking at the pro-life question from another angle?????

Did going bankrupt in 1991 prepare Donald Trump for the office of President?

conspiracy forum is that way. —->

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tell that to the court house wall where the ten commandments use to hang.

• Winner
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.