Are some people destined to not go to heaven?

Matthew B

Feb 9, 2017
Texas
✟15,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I know that Jesus had to be rejected by some people to be crucified so were those people destined to not go to heaven? I watched and listened to this video recently on YouTube and I thought this one teen was a person who is destined to not go to heaven. I think that some people have one sin they commit all the time and feel good from it and their purpose on earth is to go around only committing one sin. Committing one sin is to make sure they live a long life and not be jailed. They won't be jailed because they have more than average intelligence and some knowledge about their sin purpose. To add more detail, they go around to some targeted people and tempt them. Also, I think there are other more complex types of these people, some who commit multiple sins and have vast knowledge. If you know some scriptures about this topic and will share them please reply with those scriptures and if you have a personal story and will share it please share it by replying on this Thread. Also, if you also have had thoughts about this and will share them please do by replying. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Timothy 2

3 This is right and is acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For
there is one God;
there is also one mediator between God and humankind,
Christ Jesus, himself human,
6 who gave himself a ransom for all

• Agree
Reactions: Hillsage
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I know that Jesus had to be rejected by some people to be crucified so were those people destined to not go to heaven? I watched and listened to this video recently on YouTube and I thought this one girl was a person who was destined to not go to heaven. I think that some people have one sin they commit all the time and feel good from it and their purpose on earth is to go around only committing one sin. Committing one sin is to make sure they live a long life and not be jailed. They won't be jailed because they have more than average intelligence and some knowledge about their sin purpose. To add more detail, their purpose on earth is to commit sin and get some people to also commit sin. Also, I think there are other more complex types of these people, some who commit multiple sins and have vast knowledge. If you know some scriptures about this topic and will share them please reply with those scriptures and if you have a personal story and will share it please share it by replying on this Thread. Also, if you also have had thoughts about this and will share them please do by replying. Thanks for reading.
Don't think so Matthew. Some of the people who crucified the Lord were granted repentance and forgiveness of sins when the Apostle Peter preached (Acts 2:36-41). Many may go to hell, but it's God will that all be saved (1 Timothy 2:4). Many, however, may go to hell in His permissive will (Matthew 7:13). I don't understand this fully either. Let's all keep praying, especially for the unsaved in our own families. God bless you son :).

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,704.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
God has given His invitation. It is the will of God that we believe on Him whom He has sent. He has given us the choice to accept or reject Him. It is only those who refuse to do His will who will end up in hell. There is no permissive will. Only His will, period. We are either in it or out of it. We either believe on and follow Christ or we don't.

Upvote 0

Butch5

Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟308,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that Jesus had to be rejected by some people to be crucified so were those people destined to not go to heaven? I watched and listened to this video recently on YouTube and I thought this one teen was a person who is destined to not go to heaven. I think that some people have one sin they commit all the time and feel good from it and their purpose on earth is to go around only committing one sin. Committing one sin is to make sure they live a long life and not be jailed. They won't be jailed because they have more than average intelligence and some knowledge about their sin purpose. To add more detail, they go around to some targeted people and tempt them. Also, I think there are other more complex types of these people, some who commit multiple sins and have vast knowledge. If you know some scriptures about this topic and will share them please reply with those scriptures and if you have a personal story and will share it please share it by replying on this Thread. Also, if you also have had thoughts about this and will share them please do by replying. Thanks for reading.

Actually, the Scriptures don't teach that people go to Heaven. But, it seems your question has more to do with predestination. Predestination as a doctrine from Scripture refers to Israel, not God choosing who will and won't be saved.

Upvote 0

ClementofA

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
Vancouver
✟310,073.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I know that Jesus had to be rejected by some people to be crucified so were those people destined to not go to heaven?

All people are destined for salvation:

Rom 5:18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just act for all mankind for life's justifying."

Rom 5:19 For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, the many shall be constituted just."

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/hope_beyond_hell.pdf

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know that Jesus had to be rejected by some people to be crucified so were those people destined to not go to heaven? ....

I believe all people are free to make their own way. So, if we for example think Judas, he did what he did, because he wanted so. He was not determined to do it. However, God knows all people and so he knew what will happen. It was known that people are evil and will murder Jesus. But the murder was not required by God, because Jesus could forgive sins even before his death (Luke 5:21-25).

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟367,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love 5 He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved. 7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He lavished on us. In all wisdom and insight 9 He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him 10 with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him 11 also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, 12 to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God’s own possession, to the praise of His glory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums