Are microchip implants the mark of the beast?

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, it could well be a microchip. This would make sense if the second beast is the USA. What alternative is there if it isn't a microchip?

Maybe henna tattoos:

henna-temporary-tattoo-cancer-patients-henna-heals-12.jpg

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't think it is true because God has his own mark and so the mark must be spiritual in nature. the beast represents humanities fallen nature and the flesh.

Revelation 7:2-4 (YLT)
and I saw another messenger going up from the rising of the sun, having a seal of the living God, and he did cry with a great voice to the four messengers, to whom it was given to injure the land and the sea, saying, `Do not injure the land, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we may seal the servants of our God upon their foreheads.' And I heard the number of those sealed, (one hundred and forty four thousands were sealed out of all the tribes of the sons of Israel):

that verse is similar to this one:

Luke 10:19-20 (YLT)
lo, I give to you the authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and on all the power of the enemy, and nothing by any means shall hurt you; but, in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subjected to you, but rejoice rather that your names were written in the heavens.'

the 4 angels that was given to "injure the land and the sea"... the land and sea is what the two beast come out of. the angels give the beast a wound that it lived through because those 4 angels are the 4 gospels but the beast is said to live through it because he did not fully become crucified with Christ.

in another spiritual reflection.... likewise the beast suffers a wound and lives through it because the regenerated man is crucified with Christ and so is born from above yet sin distorts the view of the gospels and regenerated humanity so they then appear as evil doers just like the pharisees and scribes thought Jesus was an evil doer. one could even say that this beast that was wounded but lived IS Jesus Christ, but sin distorts him and uses all he gave us for evil and confusion and so he appears evil to us.

so basically in the world we are in, if we do not have Gods Spirit of promise, we will be overcome by the serpents and scorpions and all the power of the enemy. but those in Christ are protected from such because they are Christ-like in nature and so are around other good angels that protect them from stumbling. so as much as we are in Christ we are sealed and have the authority of Christ and as much as we are not with Christ we are subject to being manipulated, controlled, and ruled over by evil spirits and have the evil mark of the world in our heads and in our hands i.e. in our minds and in our works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it could well be a microchip. This would make sense if the second beast is the USA. What alternative is there if it isn't a microchip?
Something nobody would have ever expected. That is how so many will be deceived.
I have no idea if we will be around to see it, but God's children will instinctively recognize it, I'm sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stillwaters45

Jan 15, 2015
✟8,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think it is true because God has his own mark and so the mark must be spiritual in nature. the beast represents humanities fallen nature and the flesh.

Revelation 7:2-4 (YLT)
and I saw another messenger going up from the rising of the sun, having a seal of the living God, and he did cry with a great voice to the four messengers, to whom it was given to injure the land and the sea, saying, `Do not injure the land, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we may seal the servants of our God upon their foreheads.' And I heard the number of those sealed, (one hundred and forty four thousands were sealed out of all the tribes of the sons of Israel):
That's a different Greek word. The sealing and the mark are two different things.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's a different Greek word. The sealing and the mark are two different things.

yeah they are different words because Gods seal is holy which is why that word is related to enclosure and to block up or to silence because it protects us from evils.

Song 4:12 (YLT)
A garden shut up is my sister-spouse, A spring shut up--a fountain sealed.

the mark of the beast is like an fence but it is either as it says "a stake" i.e. one verse out of the bible vs the integrity of the fullness of the fence that God encloses us in or it is a symbol of a wall related to war.... because the beast hates the harlot and the dragon makes war with the saints and all that. the war is symbolic of david who had blood on his hands but solomon did not have blood on his hands and he built the temple.

Rev 9:4 (KJV)
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the
seal of God in their foreheads.

G4973 σφραγίς sphragis (sfrag-ece') n.
1. a signet (as fencing in or protecting from misappropriation)
2. (by implication) the stamp impressed (as a mark of privacy, or genuineness)
{literally or figuratively}
[probably strengthened from
G5420]
KJV: seal
Root(s):
G5420

G5420 φράσσω phrasso (fras'-so) v.
1. to fence or inclose
2. (specially) to block up
3. (figuratively) to silence
[apparently a strengthening form of the base of G5424]
KJV: stop

the mark of the beast and what those words related to it speak of such things as "badge of servitude" i.e. slavery. "scupltured figure" i.e. an idol with no life in it and is also related to the word "grapho" which means to write, i.e. the letter of the bible that kills rather than the spirit of the bible which gives life.

Rev 13:16 (KJV)
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

G5480 χάραγμα charagma (khar'-ag-mah) n.
1. a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue)
[from charasso "to sharpen to a point" (akin to G1125 through the idea of scratching)]
KJV: graven, mark
Compare:
G5482
See also: G1125

G5482 χάραξ charax (khar'-ax) n.
1. a stake
2. (by implication) a palisade or rampart (military mound for circumvallation in a siege)
[from charasso "to sharpen to a point" (akin to G1125 through the idea of scratching)]
KJV: trench

G1125 γράφω grapho (graf'-o) v.
1. to "grave", especially to write
2. (figuratively) to describe

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have come to believe the "mark" will be much more than a chip or a tattoo. I am convinced it will be DNA manipulation and alteration. Scripture is quite clear that those who take the mark are no longer eligible for salvation. Hard to imagine since a chip or tattoo could be removed. But if the DNA gnome is changed so that the individual is not purely "human" anymore, then that would take them out of the pool of those that the Lord died to save.

Now, DNA alteration could come via a chip, or DNA seed implant or one of many other means.

Already scientists are messing around with DNA and creating cross species hybrids. Transhumanism is here and now. The promise of wildly extended longevities, resistance to all sorts of diseases and conditions that plague humans now, super human strength, etc would be a real marketing home runs to get people to line up and willingly take "the mark".

Read a piece a while back that scientific studies that tested DNA of certain cultures that are into cannibalism shows that they have undergone DNA changes that are not normal. They still look human, act human, etc, but their DNA gnome has mutated.

Spooky stuff.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have heard this a lot in Revelations and saw some YouTube videos concerning microchips having to do with the mark of the beast. Is this true?

First, you should know WHO the Beast is, before you wonder what the MARK is.

Rev 13
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Secondly, the MARK, is an agreed pledge of allegiance to the beast; to man; ABOVE and BEFORE an allegiance to God.

A man WHO has agreed and pledged his allegiance to God over Man; can not then pledge allegiance to MAN.

A Man WHO has agreed and pledged his allegiance to MAN over God; can not then pledge allegiance to GOD.

Scripture is clear - inasmuch as a man EXPECTS Gods Word of pledges and promises to be TRUE.
The same applies to a man WHO speaks his word of pledges and promises - to God, in standing WITH God - or to another, in standing AGAINST God.

A mans own word FOR or AGAINST God, is not received by God as some flippant insignificant chatter. Men are taught and warned to be very careful and diligent BEFORE they make their choice, because once made, they are stuck with the consequences thereof.

1 Pet 1
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure:

IMO
a chip insertion is hidden and reveals nothing about an individuals standing with or against God.

A MARK, is a sign that anyone who would encounter a person with the MARK, would immediately KNOW that person's standing. (ie FOR or AGAINST God).

There may be a time when a "world leader" (literally a MAN leader of the entire world will require MEN to be physically MARKED, to reveal allegiance to that MAN).

However in the mean time - individuals MARK themselves. Not necessarily physically, but rather by their MOUTH of declaration - For God or Against God.

And some also do the same with Jewelry, with tats, with clothing, with insignias to represent the Mark of their word, for or against God.

Chip? I do not favor such notion, but I do not worry about it. It will always be about an individuals choice. If it is FORCED, it is not the Mark of the beast in scripture.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I have heard this a lot in Revelations and saw some YouTube videos concerning microchips having to do with the mark of the beast. Is this true?

Everything product in America (and I assume other countries too) has the number 666 written on it in binary form in the bar code. The penalty for not accepting the mark is not being able to buy or sell. Most economists believe we're moving toward a cashless society so the mark will probably be what is necessary to verify your ID or link to your bank account or credit card once the government decides to replace cash with electronic currency. Why not just use credit and debit cards? That will probably happen first but if we switch to a worldwide electronic currency there will need to be one standard for everyone which is where the mark will be useful. Those who accept the mark will suffer painful boils which could be due to a reaction from injecting a microchip underneath the skin.

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Interesting subject. I have spent enough time looking into it to know that its not likely anyone knows what it is. It seems to be a bit more than a pledge and a tattoo. More than a microchip. Whatever it is it is irreversible. Anyone could literally get a knife and cut out ones own chip. Anyone could get a tattoo to cover up the "beast mark". No, this is likely to be something else.
I am thinking its likely to be something to do with high technology that has yet to be released.

My suspicion is that 5G technology will play a part. 5G is in the the microwave zone and is highly interactive with physical objects....possibly even brain waves and mind control.
A chip or a tattoo could not control ones mind but it appears that it could be possible with 5G tech. It is possible that the beast is actually a form of the internet that physically connects us to it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

For me it is currently the best candidate for the Mark of the Beast..

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,238,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
YouTube, welcome to the mis-information age. The 'mark' is ON the skin not beneath it.
I remember back when I was reading about this, one thing that gave me pause was how some translations render the mark as "in" rather than "on":

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark G5480 in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" (Rev 13:16)​

Of course, this was emphasized by those convinced that the mark would be something along the lines of a chip of some kind. In looking at the Lexicon for that verse, I don't see any original Greek word listed that's equivalent to either "on" or "in" specifically, so it seems on/in are English words added in to make the sentence flow more easily.

Though I'm not as worried about it as I once was, I still don't like the idea of being chipped. It's a tad too invasive for my tastes.

Upvote 0