Calgary
✟29,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So all those native Americans that the Settlers and missionaries and conquistadors converted en masse to Christianity at gunpoint weren’t actually saved once they converted?
Since when is anyone saved through forced conversion at gunpoint?

Upvote 0

Canuckster

Nov 21, 2022
Calgary
✟29,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There is NOBODY without Israel’s blood in them today.
Nobody. Genetic Israel is a BIG club, and we’re all in it.
So all the prophecies about Israel in the Bible refer to the whole world since we're all "genetic Israel"?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So all the prophecies about Israel in the Bible refer to the whole world since we're all "genetic Israel"?
No.
Israel is defined by covenant, not genetics.
There are only two strands of DNA that God ever cared about. Faith and Obedience.

The genetic son of Abraham could (and did) lose his inheritance in the nation through disobedience and faithlessness, and the foreigner could (and did) gain his inheritance in the nation through Faith and Obedience.

This has been the unbroken covenant History of Israel since it's inception.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Canuckster

Nov 21, 2022
Calgary
✟29,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No.
Israel is defined by covenant, not genetics.
There are only two strands of DNA that God ever cared about. Faith and Obedience.

The genetic son of Abraham could (and did) lose his inheritance in the nation through disobedience and faithlessness, and the foreigner could (and did) gain his inheritance in the nation through Faith and Obedience.

This has been the unbroken covenant History of Israel since it's inception.
So there's covenant Israel.... everyone else "Genetic Israel". Have a great day

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So there's covenant Israel.... everyone else "Genetic Israel". Have a great day
Well... EVERYONE is genetic Israel. A subgroup of everyone is Covenant Israel.
Today there are two groups of people on earth.
There are the Nazarenes, who put their faith and obedience in Israel's King, and there is everyone else.
Both groups posses the Abrahamic/Jacobian genome the same. Faith in, and Obedience to, Israel's King, is the ONLY difference.

If you have any evidence to the contrary, I'd be happy to examine it, but it appears you don't, otherwise I expect you would have offered it up already.

Good day to you as well.:wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Canuckster

Nov 21, 2022
Calgary
✟29,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey.... I got those who call themselves Jews telling me we're all Jews and I got the Lord telling me that there are those who call themselves Jews but are liars.... guess who I'm going to believe? But yes.... we are all family and I hope to see you in the kingdom.

Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,641.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're kidding, right?. . .this is bizarre.

The blood of the new covenant (Lk 22:20, 1 Co 11:25) does not apply NOW, and salvation by faith in and trust on the person and atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) of Jesus Christ does not apply NOW, meaning no one is saved NOW?

And just where is that found in authoritative NT apostolic teaching?
Where do you come up with this stuff that stands the NT on its head?

Both the Old as well as the New covenants, belong to Israel.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Both the Old as well as the New covenants, belong to Israel.
NT apostolic teaching presents otherwise.

Both Gentiles and Jews are part of the one people of God, the church (ek-klesia - called-out assembly, Ac 7:38), the one olive tree going all the way back to Abraham (Ro 11:16),
to which church it is Israel's destiny to be grafted back IF (not "when") they do not persist in unbelief (Ro 11:23), which they have for 2,000 years now and counting.

God's gifts and irrevocable call (Ro 11:29) to Israel are being fulfilled in a remnant now (Ro 11:1-5), just as it is with the Gentiles.
Israel is on the same footing as the Gentiles, salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ. . .and God is saving a remnant of both.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bob_1000

Jul 30, 2021
Mid-West
✟20,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are Jews still God's Chosen People ?
The Jews never were and never will be Gods chosen people. Gods chosen people have always been those who love God, obey his voice and keep his covenant. These are the chosen people and they come from every race.

Exo 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Exo 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Upvote 0