Are Globalists using COVID-19 to promote Global Government?

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since you, most assuredly, are ... please give me historical examples of where "citizens exchanged freedoms for tyranny" ... in any one of the societies you mentioned ...

Do you understand what happened to thousands of citizens of the U.S. during World War 2, who were of Japanese heritage?

Why were they placed in internment camps?

Did the same thing happen to U.S. citizens of German heritage, during World War 2?

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Strawman ... noone has said we must eliminate all risk.

The vaccine is not mandatory.

Not yet, no. But this doesn't stop the vaccine bullying from going on; which bullying, in my experience, is predicated on the idea of eliminating all risk.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well ... that's not quite an accurate comparison, is it ?

Comparing a year's worth of American COVID deaths ... against any and all vehicular accident deaths that have occurred in the history of the world, ... ???

Yep ... that's some nit-picking ...

Read again what I wrote. I have not made the comparison you describe here. I have pointed out, though, that despite the multi-millions of deaths that have occurred over the years from driving, there isn't the public hysteria in reaction to these driving deaths (and the danger they represent) that there has been to the Wuhan virus. Even knowing there may be millions more deaths in the future from driving, no one I know is in a panic about abolishing all vehicles or ceasing to drive. My point is that if mere numbers of fatalities ought to determine the level of public panic, the entire globe should be frothing at the mouth in fright at the idea of people driving vehicles along roadways. But this isn't the case. Only this virus, brought to us by the CCP, inflamed to the status of the Black Death by the popular media and government, warrants terror and blind obedience to every directive the government issues. I find this both bizarre and very telling. The virus has been made a political device for enormous government over-reach. The public pressure for all to be vaccinated with a novel, largely untested "vaccine" illustrates this, I think, very well.

And, yes, it was "some nit-picking." Especially when it sidestepped my point above entirely.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Since you, most assuredly, are ... please give me historical examples of where "citizens exchanged freedoms for tyranny" ... in any one of the societies you mentioned ...

Do you think that was the way the deal was presented? Of course not. But it was the essence of what happened in Russia through the Bolshevik Revolution and in China via Mao's Communist Party. Both Castro in Cuba and Chavez in Venezuela promised government control of everything (aka tyranny) would lead to equality, and peace, and plenty. Instead, many people died and an elite few got obscenely rich and evilly powerful.

Did Capitalism Save Communist China?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you think that was the way the deal was presented? Of course not. But it was the essence of what happened in Russia through the Bolshevik Revolution and in China via Mao's Communist Party. Both Castro in Cuba and Chavez in Venezuela promised government control of everything (aka tyranny) would lead to equality, and peace, and plenty. Instead, many people died and an elite few got obscenely rich.
All of those movements ... seized their power by force.

They didn't make any kind of deal with any sizable portion of their people ...

Chavez in Venezuela might be the only exception.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
All of those movements ... seized their power by force.

Through people who had embraced the communist vision of society.

They didn't make any kind of deal with any sizable portion of their people ...

Just with a sufficient number of them to overthrow the country.

Though Mao ascended to power in China through war, initially he held out to conquered China promises of a utopia of equality, of total government oversight of everybody's living, under which they would be safe and prosperous in the arms of the Mother State. And then, millions upon millions died. Just like in Russia, and Cambodia, and North Korea, and so on.

It's...bizarre to me that I have to explain this stuff. I thought it was generally understood that the sort of burgeoning totalitarianism of the Left in America, fostered in and through the Wuhan virus pandemic, must inevitably lead to misery and death, as it has in all of the many attempts at such a system since Marx the psychopath framed up his evil communist ideas in Das Capital and the Communist Manifesto.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Through people who had embraced the communist vision of society.

Just with a sufficient number of them to overthrow the country.

Though Mao ascended to power in China through war, initially he held out to conquered China promises of a utopia of equality, of total government oversight of everybody's living, under which they would be safe and prosperous in the arms of the Mother State. And then, millions upon millions died. Just like in Russia, and Cambodia, and North Korea, and so on.
The point is ... there weren't popular elections for either Stalin or Mao. Their power had been held by the state for some time BEFORE their atrocities. My point is that the PEOPLE didn't put them into power ... by any ruse of slowing amassing control ... as you are warning is happening in the US.

The US is different than all of the examples you mentioned ... because the US has popular elections. If the people don't like how something like COVID was managed by the government, ... they can CHANGE the government leadership, ... as they did.
It's...bizarre to me that I have to explain this stuff. I thought it was generally understood that the sort of burgeoning totalitarianism of the Left in America, fostered in and through the Wuhan virus pandemic, must inevitably lead to misery and death, as it has in all of the many attempts at such a system since Marx the psychopath framed up his evil communist ideas in Das Capital and the Communist Manifesto.
Apparently only a minority in America believe anything like this.

I sincerely hope that's not too bizarre of a thought for you ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The point is ... there weren't popular elections for either Stalin or Mao. Their power had been held by the state for some time BEFORE their atrocities. My point is that the PEOPLE didn't put them into power ... by any ruse of slowing amassing control ... as you are warning is happening in the US.

The process whereby totalitarian governmental control is attained makes no difference whatever to the result of such control, which history repeatedly illustrates is catastrophe and death.

The US is different than all of the examples you mentioned ... because the US has popular elections. If the people don't like how something like COVID was managed by the government, ... they can CHANGE the government leadership, ... as they did.

But the Democrats are working openly toward a Leftist, Marxist, communist, and thus totalitarian, form of government under which, as history has shown again and again, voting ceases to be anything more than a puppet-show of political freedom (if it happens at all). Already it is evident in the election-rigging that occurred in the last election in America and the Democrats's Leftist press to federalize control of elections, that the States - if it doesn't self-correct very sharply, very soon - will cease to have true, democratic, politically-meaningful elections.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Who voted for Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose mandates have been running the country for over a year now?

Why is Hillary complaining about bringing the troops home from Afghanistan?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The process whereby totalitarian governmental control is attained makes no difference whatever to the result of such control, which history repeatedly illustrates is catastrophe and death.
The point is that you have no historical basis for such a claim.
But the Democrats are working openly toward a Leftist, Marxist, communist, and thus totalitarian, form of government where, as history has shown again and again, voting ceases to be anything more than a puppet-show of political freedom (if it happens at all). Already it is evident in the election-rigging that occurred in the last election in America and the Democrats's Leftist press to federalize control of elections, that the States - if it doesn't self-correct very sharply, very soon - will cease to have true, democratic, politically-meaningful elections.
This is all very partisan.

It is only a (very weak) claim that Democrats are working openly toward a Leftist, Marxist, communist, and thus totalitarian, form of government. If you asked the majority of Democratic government officials, they would deny it, as well as the majority of citizens who voted for them.

There is only a small minority of Americans that believe that the last election was rigged.

The Democrats have denied it.
The Courts have denied it.
The states (in many cases Republican) have denied it.
There's been no definitive evidence presented of such rigging.
The vast majority of Republican government officials have denied it.
The recounts that occured just confirmed the original election results.

The only folks who still claim that the election was rigged are Trump (the loser) ... and his amen corner.

I don't know what kind of democracy/republic you claim to defend ... when you wish to subject the opinion of the majority of the country ... to a small ragtag bunch of QAnon believers ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who voted for Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose mandates have been running the country for over a year now?
Fauci is only a subject matter expert. He does not set policy.

Other than COVID relief, the states and their people have, to-date, dictated the COVID response in America.
Why is Hillary complaining about bringing the troops home from Afghanistan?
Why do you care ? She's a private citizen now ...

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So ... your implication is that Trump ... was a globalist ???

In this particular situation he was at a minimum manipulated to become a part of the globalist agenda.

You judge a politician by what they do, instead of what they say.

Trump said he would defend the Second Amendment, but yet he supported "Red Flag" gun confiscation laws. He said "Take the guns first, and worry about due process later.".

When Laura Ingram asked him twice if the vaccines would be mandatory, he would not answer her question. Trump was very proud of his "Warp Speed" vaccine effort.

Federal Judge strikes down eviction prevention orders put in place via the CDC and the Trump administration:
Federal Judge Strikes Down Eviction Moratorium - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Birck DK

Feb 5, 2021
københaven
✟19,180.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Global economy is not a global government.

Both USA and Russia share the global plantery economy, but not one government.

The global one world currency sooner or later lead to global government

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,066.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The global one world currency sooner or later lead to global government
Thats just a statement, not proved, not tested.

On the other hand, US dollar, euro or gold or oil are de facto global currencies.

As soon as some local country has enough of bullying or being cut out of resources, they create their own network of payments, for example, Russia.

Until you have just one, global army, you do not have any real world government, just a temporary world wide agreement.

Reactions: Birck DK
Upvote 0