Are Globalists using COVID-19 to promote Global Government?

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟821,361.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A Jewish doctor found otherwise in using Hydroxychloroquine with his patients.
He found a way to use the drug in a very effective manner. He kept people from dying by getting the drug into the patient within the first few days of the infection.
The WHO finding cited above dealt with hospitalized patients.

It depends on how and when you take this antimalarial drug which blocks spread.

It clearly did not work as preventative medicine for Donald Trump despite his promotion of it as he got covid19. But the hype he gave the drug has clearly distorted perceptions.

Some clinical studies have shown some beneficial effects for hospitalized patients and others have contradicted these e.g. Solidarity Trial. There are other drugs and I think in part it is a political choice whether or not the extra costs of taking the drug over plain good hospital care or alternatives like Remdesivir are always worth it.

In the below treatment overview for instance in Germany 3 antiviral drugs are listed and Hydroxychloroquine does not make the list.

Medicines against Coronavirus - research overview | vfa

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It depends on how and when you take this antimalarial drug which blocks spread.

It clearly did not work as preventative medicine for Donald Trump despite his promotion of it as he got covid19. But the hype he gave the drug has clearly distorted perceptions.

Some clinical studies have shown some beneficial effects for hospitalized patients and others have contradicted these e.g. Solidarity Trial. There are other drugs and I think in part it is a political choice whether or not the extra costs of taking the drug over plain good hospital care or alternatives like Remdesivir are always worth it.

In the below treatment overview for instance in Germany 3 antiviral drugs are listed and Hydroxychloroquine does not make the list.

Medicines against Coronavirus - research overview | vfa

A friends son had a bad case of COVID-19 and did not recover until he started using a nebulizer with a dilute saline and Hydrogen peroxide solution.

Vitamin D, and Zinc have been found to be factors which effect the replication of the virus.

If you believe the numbers issued by the CDC, the COVID-19 virus almost cured the seasonal Flu, and heart disease. Look at the number of COVID-19 deaths recorded in the United States and compare it to our percentage of world population. The numbers do not add up.

The news media and Dr. Fauci would have us believe the only solution to COVID-19 is vaccination.

Many of my friends have already survived the disease.

A survival rate of 99.8% should be compared to the 1918 Spanish Flu, which killed about 10% of those infected.

We were originally told COVID-19 would kill 3 to 4% of the population of the U.S.

Now we know children are more likely to die of the seasonal Flu.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟821,361.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A friends son had a bad case of COVID-19 and did not recover until he started using a nebulizer with a dilute saline and Hydrogen peroxide solution.

Vitamin D, and Zinc have been found to be factors which effect the replication of the virus.

All possible and doctors make local calls with the resources that they have. But Hydroxychloroquine is only one option among many and is probably not the best option in all cases.

If you believe the numbers issued by the CDC, the COVID-19 virus almost cured the seasonal Flu, and heart disease. Look at the number of COVID-19 deaths recorded in the United States and compare it to our percentage of world population. The numbers do not add up.

Those who had heart disease were probably more likely to die of covid if they caught it. Your % deaths is actually lower than Europe and is quite believable therefore even if you do not trust the CDC. I would suggest India has massively underreported deaths and China gained early effective control because totalitarian societies have that kind of discipline. So your real comparison is with other democracies where the numbers can be trusted. In that respect, the USA has done badly but was not the worst. Pampered populations like those of rich Western countries have propped up people with excellent health care for many years now who would not survive in the wild of India. I am actually surprised the USA did so well given the levels of obesity and that large sections of US society do not have proper medical insurance and hardly ever receive checkups.

The news media and Dr. Fauci would have us believe the only solution to COVID-19 is vaccination.

That IS the solution. Lockdowns and masks are just the workarounds.

Many of my friends have already survived the disease.

I suspect these people are already immune but there is no harm in taking a vaccine that provides a more comprehensive immune response to the virus.

A survival rate of 99.8% should be compared to the 1918 Spanish Flu, which killed about 10% of those infected.

We are not at those levels because hospitals never got to the point of being totally overwhelmed. When the dust clears in India we will get a picture of what that looks like

We were originally told COVID-19 would kill 3 to 4% of the population of the U.S.

Now we know children are more likely to die of the seasonal Flu.

Disingenuous. Case Fatality Rate was about 3% in Wuhan. Overall it has turned out about 0.5-1% Infection Fatality Rate. But it is more easily transmitted, stays hidden longer, and does not appear to be as seasonal as flu. 600000 deaths from covid in the USA compares with about 200000 deaths globally from flu in 2019 and only 34000 in the USA. That was without any lockdowns. There is no comparison between flu and covid, covid is far more deadly. But for kids, it is not deadly at all so flu might in fact be more deadly for children. For 85+ it has an IFR of 15%. Apparently, smoking, bad air, Neanderthal genes, obesity, etc are all background factors explaining regional disparities. Italy had it bad because they had a lot fo old people infected for instance.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At one time Laurence Rockefeller wrote a paper titled "The Rockefeller Files", which said a faked invasion from outer space could be used to bring about world government.

Reminds me of Reagan's comment in his address to the UN:

"Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bound. I occasionally think how quickly our differences world wide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."

below at the 29:27 mark

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That IS the solution. Lockdowns and masks are just the workarounds.

If vaccination "IS" the solution, can you explain what happened to the 1918 Spanish Flu since there was no vaccine for that virus?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reminds me of Reagan's comment in his address to the UN:

"Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bound. I occasionally think how quickly our differences world wide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."

below at the 29:27 mark

That alien threat, which does not belong here, is named Satan.

He is the greatest threat to mankind.

Can the people of this forum put aside their differences and unite to defeat this wicked foe?

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is a myth to say that covid was the only kill factor in a tiny minority of cases.

You're right, Covid was NEVER the only kill factor.

You seem to be ignoring the explanation that the viral genome is artificial and unvalidated. So any PCR primers and probes designed could be finding fragments of many of the other 390 trillion viruses, viral-type particles, bits of our genome, or just anomalies.

Then there's the problems with clinical interpretation of PCR results. As mentioned, most 'cases' are 'asymptomatic'. That should be a big red flag as to the veracity of your test. Clinical practice has always been to start with symptoms and confirm with lab tests. Also, the high sensitivity to contamination and the fact that no negative controls are run through the entire process renders it pretty unscientific. The lack of standardisation for essential parameters such as cycle threshold, limited confirmatory tests, and lack of recording/ publication of key data such as efficiency and inhibition leave gaping holes in the methodology.

So are you telling me that an 85 year-old with terminal cancer who was PCR diagnosed with covid, then died after being isolated, sedated, intubated and ventilated, died OF covid?! Sorry sir, but I suggest you look a little closer to home. Among the top 3 consistent biggest killers are 'iatrogenic causes'. It's called homicide by medical procedure, murder by injection if you will.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟821,361.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're right, Covid was NEVER the only kill factor.

You seem to be ignoring the explanation that the viral genome is artificial and unvalidated. So any PCR primers and probes designed could be finding fragments of many of the other 390 trillion viruses, viral-type particles, bits of our genome, or just anomalies.

Then there's the problems with clinical interpretation of PCR results. As mentioned, most 'cases' are 'asymptomatic'. That should be a big red flag as to the veracity of your test. Clinical practice has always been to start with symptoms and confirm with lab tests. Also, the high sensitivity to contamination and the fact that no negative controls are run through the entire process renders it pretty unscientific. The lack of standardisation for essential parameters such as cycle threshold, limited confirmatory tests, and lack of recording/ publication of key data such as efficiency and inhibition leave gaping holes in the methodology.

So are you telling me that an 85 year-old with terminal cancer who was PCR diagnosed with covid, then died after being isolated, sedated, intubated and ventilated, died OF covid?! Sorry sir, but I suggest you look a little closer to home. Among the top 3 consistent biggest killers are 'iatrogenic causes'. It's called homicide by medical procedure, murder by injection if you will.

I have changed my typo to reflect the intent of that sentence. Excess mortality numbers are clear, covid is what is pushing people over the edge. People who actually do PCR and most mainstream scientists disagree about the ambiguity you suggest is there in those tests. 600000 covid deaths compared to 34000 in a flu season without a lockdown is the kind of difference we are looking at. Viruses always play on the weak but we do not have to let them rob of so many lives prematurely.

Re: Iatrogenesis, mistakes happen but you exaggerate.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟821,361.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did the CDC inflate COVID-19 numbers?

The man who developed the PCR test said the test should never be used in the way it has been used to identify COVID-19 infections.

See the link below.
Dr. Henry Ealy - CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities (mercola.com)

PCR is used to identify the presence of viral RNA action and is the most accurate test to identify the actual presence of the illness even in asymptomatic people. The CDC practice is similar to European health authorities and the statistics in the USA are actually lower than in Europe.

The case of my uncle included a list of comorbidities but the doctors fairly in my opinion considered covid to the thing that killed him and the others from his care home who also died at the same time with covid. Covid exaggerates underlying issues and because of its high transmission rates and the length of the pause before symptoms manifest it spreads like wildfire without lockdowns.

600000 deaths from covid against 34000 flu deaths in 2019 is the meaningful statistic here. Those flu deaths occurred without a lockdown.

The CDC made mistakes early on because they bracketed this with flu and suggested masks would not help much but on PCR and overall statistics they seem reliable by international standards.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PCR is used to identify the presence of viral RNA action and is the most accurate test to identify the actual presence of the illness even in asymptomatic people.

The PCR test is not the most accurate test to identify the virus at the present time.
We now have tests which are much more reliable.

My wife was tested with the "COVID-19 Ag Card" developed by Abbott.
This test costs about 25 dollars and produces results in less than 15 minutes.
It is an antigen test, which tests for specific antigen found in a nasal swab.

See the link below.
Taking COVID-19 Testing to a New Level | Abbott U.S.

The PCR test can never be accurate if used with many multiple cycles, as it was used in many labs.
We know this because some of the same people tested both positive and negative at the same time.

One of my former Sunday School teachers died of a heart attack last Fall. The hospital asked his wife to record the death as COVID-19. She refused, because he did not die of COVID. Follow the money, if you want to understand why the hospital wanted to fudge the data.

One of my former students works for a local funeral home.
They were told to record all deaths except gunshot wounds and traffic accidents, as COVID-19.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PCR is used to identify the presence of viral RNA action and is the most accurate test to identify the actual presence of the illness even in asymptomatic people.

How can you set up a test for something without having the original something to calibrate/ validate the test? It's just shooting in the dark.

If someone instructs me, go find Mr Mindlight, I'll need some means of uniquely identifying you. So they give me photos of a finger, an ear and a toenail. Now, would they enable me to identify you sir? Obviously not.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When globalists come out and openly admit they are planning a "Great Reset" of the global economy, how can anyone call it a "Conspiracy Theory"?

Many of these people have linked COVID-19 to this effort.
Do you not desire that the economy be reset ?

Is it your desire that it meander in post-COVID mediocrity ... ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 9:20 - But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

I find it very interesting that “sorceries” is from the Greek word “Pharmakeia” from the word pharmacy from which we get drugs.

Footnotes
  1. Revelation 9:21 NU, M drugs
Revelation 9:20-21 NKJV - But the rest of mankind, who were not - Bible Gateway
You realize that your use of "drugs" includes things such as ...

* All of the previous vaccinations most Americans have received (polio, smallpox, diptheria, MMR, etc.)
* Aspirin and other pain-relievers
* Modern cancer treatment
* Modern antibiotic technology
* Modern diabetes care
* Modern hypertensive care
* Modern circulatory disease care

IOW, the medical care that has, effectively, doubled the human life-span ... and spared families the agony of regularly seeing their young children pass before them.

Is the the “Pharmakeia” to which you refer ???

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
During the bubonic plague, I have been told, there was a global economy, and this helped to spread the plague from Mongolia to Europe to the United States.
The US did not exist at the time of the Black Death (bubonic plague).
And, like this now, there was a global economy, already, so the COVID could readily spread from China to various places.
COVID spread to the world on the wings of air travel ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When someone tells you they want to bring about Global Government, and they stand in front of a background that has the words "World Government" on it, do you think they are making a fictional Hollywood movie?

Klaus Schwab speaks at a meeting promoting global government:

A theory is something which has not been proven.
Is there any doubt Klaus Schwab is promoting Global Government, when he speaks at a "World Government Summit"?

What is the problem with private citizens promoting whatever they wish to promote ???

Upvote 0