• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Are Globalists using COVID-19 to promote Global Government?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by BABerean2, Apr 27, 2021.

1. mindlight

mindlight See in the dark Supporter

+2,065
    Germany
    Christian
    Married
    It depends on how and when you take this antimalarial drug which blocks spread.

It clearly did not work as preventative medicine for Donald Trump despite his promotion of it as he got covid19. But the hype he gave the drug has clearly distorted perceptions.

Some clinical studies have shown some beneficial effects for hospitalized patients and others have contradicted these e.g. Solidarity Trial. There are other drugs and I think in part it is a political choice whether or not the extra costs of taking the drug over plain good hospital care or alternatives like Remdesivir are always worth it.

In the below treatment overview for instance in Germany 3 antiviral drugs are listed and Hydroxychloroquine does not make the list.

Medicines against Coronavirus - research overview | vfa

2. BABerean2

BABerean2 Newbie Supporter

+6,674
    Christian
    Married
    A friends son had a bad case of COVID-19 and did not recover until he started using a nebulizer with a dilute saline and Hydrogen peroxide solution.

Vitamin D, and Zinc have been found to be factors which effect the replication of the virus.

If you believe the numbers issued by the CDC, the COVID-19 virus almost cured the seasonal Flu, and heart disease. Look at the number of COVID-19 deaths recorded in the United States and compare it to our percentage of world population. The numbers do not add up.

The news media and Dr. Fauci would have us believe the only solution to COVID-19 is vaccination.

Many of my friends have already survived the disease.

A survival rate of 99.8% should be compared to the 1918 Spanish Flu, which killed about 10% of those infected.

We were originally told COVID-19 would kill 3 to 4% of the population of the U.S.

Now we know children are more likely to die of the seasonal Flu.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  3. mindlight

+2,065
    Germany
    Christian
    Married
    All possible and doctors make local calls with the resources that they have. But Hydroxychloroquine is only one option among many and is probably not the best option in all cases.

Those who had heart disease were probably more likely to die of covid if they caught it. Your % deaths is actually lower than Europe and is quite believable therefore even if you do not trust the CDC. I would suggest India has massively underreported deaths and China gained early effective control because totalitarian societies have that kind of discipline. So your real comparison is with other democracies where the numbers can be trusted. In that respect, the USA has done badly but was not the worst. Pampered populations like those of rich Western countries have propped up people with excellent health care for many years now who would not survive in the wild of India. I am actually surprised the USA did so well given the levels of obesity and that large sections of US society do not have proper medical insurance and hardly ever receive checkups.

That IS the solution. Lockdowns and masks are just the workarounds.

I suspect these people are already immune but there is no harm in taking a vaccine that provides a more comprehensive immune response to the virus.

We are not at those levels because hospitals never got to the point of being totally overwhelmed. When the dust clears in India we will get a picture of what that looks like

Disingenuous. Case Fatality Rate was about 3% in Wuhan. Overall it has turned out about 0.5-1% Infection Fatality Rate. But it is more easily transmitted, stays hidden longer, and does not appear to be as seasonal as flu. 600000 deaths from covid in the USA compares with about 200000 deaths globally from flu in 2019 and only 34000 in the USA. That was without any lockdowns. There is no comparison between flu and covid, covid is far more deadly. But for kids, it is not deadly at all so flu might in fact be more deadly for children. For 85+ it has an IFR of 15%. Apparently, smoking, bad air, Neanderthal genes, obesity, etc are all background factors explaining regional disparities. Italy had it bad because they had a lot fo old people infected for instance.

4. Rachel20

Rachel20 Well-Known Member

+787
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Reminds me of Reagan's comment in his address to the UN:

"Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bound. I occasionally think how quickly our differences world wide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."

below at the 29:27 mark

5. BABerean2

+6,674
    Christian
    Married

If vaccination "IS" the solution, can you explain what happened to the 1918 Spanish Flu since there was no vaccine for that virus?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. BABerean2

+6,674
    Christian
    Married
    That alien threat, which does not belong here, is named Satan.

He is the greatest threat to mankind.

Can the people of this forum put aside their differences and unite to defeat this wicked foe?

7. Shrewd Manager

Shrewd Manager Through him, in all things, more than conquerors. Supporter

+3,099
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    You're right, Covid was NEVER the only kill factor.

You seem to be ignoring the explanation that the viral genome is artificial and unvalidated. So any PCR primers and probes designed could be finding fragments of many of the other 390 trillion viruses, viral-type particles, bits of our genome, or just anomalies.

Then there's the problems with clinical interpretation of PCR results. As mentioned, most 'cases' are 'asymptomatic'. That should be a big red flag as to the veracity of your test. Clinical practice has always been to start with symptoms and confirm with lab tests. Also, the high sensitivity to contamination and the fact that no negative controls are run through the entire process renders it pretty unscientific. The lack of standardisation for essential parameters such as cycle threshold, limited confirmatory tests, and lack of recording/ publication of key data such as efficiency and inhibition leave gaping holes in the methodology.

So are you telling me that an 85 year-old with terminal cancer who was PCR diagnosed with covid, then died after being isolated, sedated, intubated and ventilated, died OF covid?! Sorry sir, but I suggest you look a little closer to home. Among the top 3 consistent biggest killers are 'iatrogenic causes'. It's called homicide by medical procedure, murder by injection if you will.

8. mindlight

+2,065
    Germany
    Christian
    Married
    Yes millions more people died as a result

9. mindlight

+2,065
    Germany
    Christian
    Married
    I have changed my typo to reflect the intent of that sentence. Excess mortality numbers are clear, covid is what is pushing people over the edge. People who actually do PCR and most mainstream scientists disagree about the ambiguity you suggest is there in those tests. 600000 covid deaths compared to 34000 in a flu season without a lockdown is the kind of difference we are looking at. Viruses always play on the weak but we do not have to let them rob of so many lives prematurely.

Re: Iatrogenesis, mistakes happen but you exaggerate.

10. BABerean2

+6,674
    Christian
    Married
  11. mindlight

+2,065
    Germany
    Christian
    Married
    PCR is used to identify the presence of viral RNA action and is the most accurate test to identify the actual presence of the illness even in asymptomatic people. The CDC practice is similar to European health authorities and the statistics in the USA are actually lower than in Europe.

The case of my uncle included a list of comorbidities but the doctors fairly in my opinion considered covid to the thing that killed him and the others from his care home who also died at the same time with covid. Covid exaggerates underlying issues and because of its high transmission rates and the length of the pause before symptoms manifest it spreads like wildfire without lockdowns.

600000 deaths from covid against 34000 flu deaths in 2019 is the meaningful statistic here. Those flu deaths occurred without a lockdown.

The CDC made mistakes early on because they bracketed this with flu and suggested masks would not help much but on PCR and overall statistics they seem reliable by international standards.

12. BABerean2

+6,674
    Christian
    Married
    The PCR test is not the most accurate test to identify the virus at the present time.
    We now have tests which are much more reliable.

My wife was tested with the "COVID-19 Ag Card" developed by Abbott.
    This test costs about 25 dollars and produces results in less than 15 minutes.
    It is an antigen test, which tests for specific antigen found in a nasal swab.

See the link below.
    Taking COVID-19 Testing to a New Level | Abbott U.S.

The PCR test can never be accurate if used with many multiple cycles, as it was used in many labs.
    We know this because some of the same people tested both positive and negative at the same time.

One of my former Sunday School teachers died of a heart attack last Fall. The hospital asked his wife to record the death as COVID-19. She refused, because he did not die of COVID. Follow the money, if you want to understand why the hospital wanted to fudge the data.

One of my former students works for a local funeral home.
    They were told to record all deaths except gunshot wounds and traffic accidents, as COVID-19.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  13. Shrewd Manager

Shrewd Manager Through him, in all things, more than conquerors. Supporter

+3,099
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    How can you set up a test for something without having the original something to calibrate/ validate the test? It's just shooting in the dark.

If someone instructs me, go find Mr Mindlight, I'll need some means of uniquely identifying you. So they give me photos of a finger, an ear and a toenail. Now, would they enable me to identify you sir? Obviously not.

14. BABerean2

+6,674
    Christian
    Married
    If the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are completely safe, why do those producing it need immunity from prosecution if it kills a member of your family?

15. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,436
    Christian
    Married
    Do you not desire that the economy be reset ?

Is it your desire that it meander in post-COVID mediocrity ... ?

16. A_Thinker

+7,436
    Christian
    Married
    You realize that your use of "drugs" includes things such as ...

* All of the previous vaccinations most Americans have received (polio, smallpox, diptheria, MMR, etc.)
    * Aspirin and other pain-relievers
    * Modern cancer treatment
    * Modern antibiotic technology
    * Modern diabetes care
    * Modern hypertensive care
    * Modern circulatory disease care

IOW, the medical care that has, effectively, doubled the human life-span ... and spared families the agony of regularly seeing their young children pass before them.

Is the the “Pharmakeia” to which you refer ???

17. A_Thinker

+7,436
    Christian
    Married
    And many have eyes that see delusion ...

18. A_Thinker

+7,436
    Christian
    Married
    The US did not exist at the time of the Black Death (bubonic plague).
    COVID spread to the world on the wings of air travel ...

19. A_Thinker

+7,436
    Christian
    Married
    Who erected them ? Was it not private American citizens ?

How does the government tie in ?

20. A_Thinker

+7,436
    Christian
    Married
    What is the problem with private citizens promoting whatever they wish to promote ???