Are Globalists using COVID-19 to promote Global Government?

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"New world order" used by Bush was an idea that small nations joins together so that they can defend against the big ones.

Bush Sr. gave his famous NWO speech on 9-11-91, exactly ten years before 9-11-01.

During the speech he spoke of realizing the goals of the United Nations.

Upvote 0

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A couple of weeks ago Pastor Chuck Baldwin of Liberty Fellowship in Montana had his sermon removed by YouTube, because he talked about COVID-19 in a way that went against the WHO narrative.
Sounds like the dude may have been using his platform to talk about stuff that isn't what a sermon should be about.

Upvote 0

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When globalists come out and openly admit they are planning a "Great Reset" of the global economy, how can anyone call it a "Conspiracy Theory"?

Many of these people have linked COVID-19 to this effort.

Coming COVID Commission Is a Gates-Led Cover-Up (mercola.com)

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

G5331
φαρμακεία
pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

Living in South Africa you realise a one world government is never going to happen. It's impossible to control and impossible to implement the technology everywhere. It's just too expensive to run a one world government.

What is happening is America and China are playing out their cold war through economic colonialism of Africa and less developed nations all over again.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
This seems like the wrong forum for this.

What controversial theology is being discussed here exactly? Is it belief in one world governments?

In that case, alright, I see no reason to be afraid of a one world government happening. The Scriptures do not teach this, and I don't think a one world government is even remotely a possibility in not just my lifetime, but in our great great grandkids' lifetime.

I think that a one-world government would be a bad thing, but not on the basis of eschatology. But because at least in an international community national governments are scrutinized and called out by the international community; that compels governments to be more accountable on the global stage. No such accountability is possible under a single globe spanning super-state.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: HatGuy
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This seems like the wrong forum for this.

What controversial theology is being discussed here exactly? Is it belief in one world governments?

In that case, alright, I see no reason to be afraid of a one world government happening. The Scriptures do not teach this, and I don't think a one world government is even remotely a possibility in not just my lifetime, but in our great great grandkids' lifetime.

I think that a one-world government would be a bad thing, but not on the basis of eschatology. But because at least in an international community national governments are scrutinized and called out by the international community; that compels governments to be more accountable on the global stage. No such accountability is possible under a single globe spanning super-state.

-CryptoLutheran

Less than 100 years ago Germany, Japan, and Italy formed an axis of powers in an attempt to take over this planet.
Was it a "conspiracy"?

If the Germans had been able to develop the atomic bomb before the United States, things could have been much different today.

How many millions died during World War 2?

Why would we think another Hitler-like figure could never attempt the same thing in the future?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like the dude may have been using his platform to talk about stuff that isn't what a sermon should be about.

Pastor James Coates of Grace Life Church in Canada was placed in jail after he criticized the COVID lockdowns in his nation.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Less than 100 years ago Germany, Japan, and Italy formed an axis of powers in an attempt to take over this planet.
Was it a "conspiracy"?

If the Germans had been able to develop the atomic bomb before the United States, things could have been much different today.

How many millions died during World War 2?

Why would we think another Hitler-like figure could never attempt the same thing in the future?

Hitler was able to do the things he did because most of Europe was still just finally rising from the ashes after World War I, there was no NATO, there was no UN--the League of Nations was hardly much of anything.

The closest thing we have to another Hitler-like figure today is Putin, and yes, his tanks up against the borders of Ukraine gives me uncomfortable Hitler vibes.

Do I think Putin could conquer the entire planet? No. Do I worry about Putin doing something that could push the world into war? A little bit.

Further, I don't think Hitler could have conquered the world. I don't think the full implementation of Lebansraum would have ever been actually feasible.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Pastor James Coates of Grace Life Church in Canada was placed in jail after he criticized the COVID lockdowns in his nation.

You seem to misunderstand why James Coates was arrested. He wasn't arrested for criticizing COVID lockdowns.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/pastor-james-coates-covid19-chruch-gracelife-1.5959163

From the article,

"An Alberta pastor who was kept in jail for violating a bail condition to comply with COVID-19 health orders was to be freed Monday without conditions.

James Coates of GraceLife Church pleaded guilty to a charge of breaching bail and was fined $1,500.

However, a judge said the 35 days Coates had spent in custody would count as credit for the entire fine.

Coates was charged in February after officials said the church west of Edmonton had violated public-health measures meant to help contain the spread of COVID-19.

Provincial court Judge Jeffrey Champion agreed to drop all but one charge against Coates. The pastor is to go to trial in May on a count under Alberta's Public Health Act for holding services that allegedly broke a restriction on the size of gatherings.
"

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

HatGuy

Some guy in a hat
Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
✟123,338.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While I do find Canada particularly nanny State-ish and quite frankly bonkers in many of its laws, I also have noted that too many pastors are using their platforms in this time for things that the pulpit is not for:

- Pulpit not for politicising (both Left and Right are guilty for this)
- Pulpit not for dispensing health advice or "science" behind pandemics / viruses / vaccines
- Pulpit not for discouraging / encouraging the use of vaccines
- Pulpit not for criticising governments (politicising)
- Pulpit not for criticising other pastors ' calling them bad words for having a different opinion on what to do in this pandemic etc. (Sorry Macarthur, you missed it here!)

There may be other platforms / places for this stuff, but not the pulpit (and pastors should use more discretion as they are usually more public).

It sounds like James Coates used his pulpit for the wrong thing and, according to the above, was jailed for violating Covid-19 regulations.

I would probably agree that Canada's Covid-19 regulations go against my personal views, but nevertheless, the pulpit is not a place for my (or anyone's) political / sociological ideologies.

• Winner
Reactions: actionsub
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are Globalists Using Covid19 to Promote Global Government?

Effectively? --> No. Unless one feels that merely the charitable gift or sharing of health care equipment and vaccines for poor countries is 'global government'.

When globalists come out and openly admit they are planning a "Great Reset" of the global economy, how can anyone call it a "Conspiracy Theory"?

Many of these people have linked COVID-19 to this effort.

Coming COVID Commission Is a Gates-Led Cover-Up (mercola.com)

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

G5331
φαρμακεία
pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241656_73a4b943f6c592cdf71a88c50d5eb4d8.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is Rev 18:23 considered a conspiracy theory? Or only a conspiracy theory because christians are not allowed to interpret it as the OP posted it? Or is the reason because the title of the thread was not Rev 18:23 (more specifically) and then followed up with reasoning within into what some christians believe it to be? Like why can scripture be reasoned with on other threads as it pertains to what these things mean but when it come to that verse its listed as a conspiracy theory?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 9:20 - But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

I find it very interesting that “sorceries” is from the Greek word “Pharmakeia” from the word pharmacy from which we get drugs.

Footnotes
  1. Revelation 9:21 NU, M drugs
Revelation 9:20-21 NKJV - But the rest of mankind, who were not - Bible Gateway
Probably because ancient sorcery wasn't conforming to the image of the medieval european image, but more shamanic in nature - so drugs that caused to hallucinate were part of the practice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
"New world order" used by Bush was an idea that small nations joins together so that they can defend against the big ones. NATO or the EU are examples.

One world government is something totally different, though, than a set of regulations for the international trade.
Most POTUS speeches are publically available. The closest I found to somewhat match the idea you mentioned "was an idea that small nations joins together so that they can defend against the big ones."

From his address to Congress about the Persian Gulf crisis is "A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak." The rest of the paragraph sounds more like a world where all nations recognize one global set of laws. "A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor, and today that new world is struggling to be born. A world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak."

As I see it, this is about subjecting every nation state to a set of laws that include more than a set of regulations for the international trade.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd rather pour a bunch of sardine oil on myself and run into a tiger cage that go down this rabbit hole.

Maybe Neville Chamberlain felt the same way at one time.

1938, Neville Chamberlain assures the people of England there will be peace with Hitler.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You seem to misunderstand why James Coates was arrested. He wasn't arrested for criticizing COVID lockdowns.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/pastor-james-coates-covid19-chruch-gracelife-1.5959163

From the article,

"An Alberta pastor who was kept in jail for violating a bail condition to comply with COVID-19 health orders was to be freed Monday without conditions.

James Coates of GraceLife Church pleaded guilty to a charge of breaching bail and was fined $1,500.

However, a judge said the 35 days Coates had spent in custody would count as credit for the entire fine.

Coates was charged in February after officials said the church west of Edmonton had violated public-health measures meant to help contain the spread of COVID-19.

Provincial court Judge Jeffrey Champion agreed to drop all but one charge against Coates. The pastor is to go to trial in May on a count under Alberta's Public Health Act for holding services that allegedly broke a restriction on the size of gatherings.
"

-CryptoLutheran

I understand why Pastor Coates was arrested.

Pastor James Coates on the roll of government:

Paul was ordered to stop preaching Christ, and was placed in prison for refusing to comply.

The jailer would come to faith in Christ before Paul walked out of the prison.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,027.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most POTUS speeches are publically available. The closest I found to somewhat match the idea you mentioned "was an idea that small nations joins together so that they can defend against the big ones."

From his address to Congress about the Persian Gulf crisis is "A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak." The rest of the paragraph sounds more like a world where all nations recognize one global set of laws. "A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor, and today that new world is struggling to be born. A world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak."

As I see it, this is about subjecting every nation state to a set of laws that include more than a set of regulations for the international trade.

What is at stake is more than one small country. It is a big idea — a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind — peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At one time CBS newsman Walter Cronkite was considered to be "The most trusted man in America".

In the video below Cronkite told the World Federalist Association he would gladly "sit at the right hand of Satan" to bring about world government.

Upvote 0