Are Democrats going to choose Hillary Clinton again?

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,141,165.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if Democrats will choose her again since they deny it was her fault she lost the election.
More interestingly will Donald be on the ticket for 2020? You don't provide any links to support your op.

Hillary won't be on the ticket.

• Agree
Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I wonder if Democrats will choose her again since they deny it was her fault she lost the election.
Well, you and I can't stop them from doing really dumb things, so maybe so. They fielded one of the worst candidates ever, who still managed to lose to one of the worst Republican candidates ever. That's pretty bad. Pathetic even.

Will she be even minimally healthy enough to run again? I suspect that won't be the case. So they will have to scramble to find someone else. Elizabeth Warren? Bernie again? Biden? Whatever. I don't see them actually fielding a convincing candidate any time soon.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you saying you wouldn't mind seeing her selected as the DNC candidate again?
I'm saying I don't care.

The next election is too far off to be of any concern in my life at the moment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
More interestingly will Donald be on the ticket for 2020? You don't provide any links to support your op.

Hillary won't be on the ticket.
I asked because she tried more than once, liberals like her, and they think her loss wasn't her fault.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It depends though. Establishment Dems like her. Progressives not so much.
I wouldn't call establishment Democrats liberals. Her unpopularity with true, left-leaning liberals is partly why she lost.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I wouldn't call establishment Democrats liberals. Her unpopularity with true, left-leaning liberals is partly why she lost.

Technically that's true as she's really more center right, but even that's considered liberal nowadays.

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Well, it looks like she's in campaign mode this weekend. One would think that she would retire into obscurity.
It also appears that Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is on a listening tour of sorts. My guess would be Sen Warren. Her new book is at showing up at Sam's, which means she is trying to reach the broad masses.

Upvote 0