Sancta Simplicitas
Sep 16, 2003
Arlington, TX
✟16,064.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Some of you may remember her as she has posted here in the past, but my girlfriend, Aprill, is being baptized and confirmed on Friday June 29th!

It will be held at St. Thomas the Apostle parish in Phoenix, Arizona at 11AM. You all are, of course, invited if you are in the area!

Please remember her in your prayers!

Reactions: scraparcs

ProCommunioneFacior

I'm an ultra-traditionalist, run for your life ;)
Oct 30, 2003
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
✟21,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I also am excited about seeing the traditional rite of baptism! By the way, you may want to check that Father knows it's Friday and not Saturday, I had a building committee meeting with him the other night and he mentioned that he has a baptism on Saturday the 30th (so unless he has another baptism on Saturday, you may want to doublecheck that he has your baptism scheduled correctly, lol!)

Upvote 0

Aprill

The paths are many, the truth is ONE.
Aug 9, 2005
Arlington, Texas
✟16,008.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I also am excited about seeing the traditional rite of baptism! By the way, you may want to check that Father knows it's Friday and not Saturday, I had a building committee meeting with him the other night and he mentioned that he has a baptism on Saturday the 30th (so unless he has another baptism on Saturday, you may want to doublecheck that he has your baptism scheduled correctly, lol!)
Father and I talked about that, it was orginally scheduled for the 30th, but I have to work unfortunately. :)

Upvote 0

Aprill

The paths are many, the truth is ONE.
Aug 9, 2005
Arlington, Texas
✟16,008.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I just want to thank you Brian for being my God Father :) I'm really excited!

Oh and it is also my confirmation! :) Just so everyone knows, and its in the Traditional Mass as Brian mentioned before....but there are booklets for everyone to follow along with...heck, I don't even know exactly how its going to go! So come join us!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stivvy

Senior Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I will keep you in my prayers. As for being there, I wouldn't mind the trip and eing in Pheonix in January but not in the middle of summer.

But my best wishes and prayers are raised on your behalf.

You are only started a journey that is one of the most important changes you will ever experience. The rewards are great and when you close your eyes and follow the Holy Spirits words that will speak to you in all you do and do it in His glory.... oh, just know, your rewards cannot even be put in words here.

I am sooo excited for you! Great job and don't be a stranger to us here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.