Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
One more day at work and then it's annual leave for me.
Got a friend from Sweden coming to visit over the next couple of days.
Weather permitting, going over to the Ironbridge Museum on Friday.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Today I installed this excellent software app. It has been around for quite some time and today I rediscovered it! It is a free Bible reading app called Bibletime which is available for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. You get a bookshelf with a wide variety of Bibles, books, commentaries, hymnals, and you can put all of them side by side in the main viewing panel. Not a substitute for picking up a bible or a book, but a useful program, especially as it's free! Thought I'd share a screenshot to show its features.

Screenshot_20190410_180228.png

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
One more day at work and then it's annual leave for me.
Got a friend from Sweden coming to visit over the next couple of days.
Weather permitting, going over to the Ironbridge Museum on Friday.

That was so good, I really enjoyed the soundtrack, brilliant! :) have a great holiday...

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Some of the best holidays are right on our doorstep! My Swedish friend arrived safely yesterday. I used my birthday meal voucher to eat out at Nandos yesterday. Today we're meeting another friend at Blist Hill Victorian Town near Telford - great weather for eating traditional fish and chips in an open air living museum and turning the clock back to a bygone era! This weekend we're also going to go from Bridgnorth to Bewdley on the Steam railway. For added convenience, I've booked a couple of rooms at an old fashioned listed B&B. The weather is going to be good!

Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some of the best holidays are right on our doorstep! My Swedish friend arrived safely yesterday. I used my birthday meal voucher to eat out at Nandos yesterday. Today we're meeting another friend at Blist Hill Victorian Town near Telford - great weather for eating traditional fish and chips in an open air living museum and turning the clock back to a bygone era! This weekend we're also going to go from Bridgnorth to Bewdley on the Steam railway. For added convenience, I've booked a couple of rooms at an old fashioned listed B&B. The weather is going to be good!
Sounds like things are working out perfectly!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Had an enjoyable day on the Severn Valley Railway travelling from Bridgnorth to Bewdley. Going from tea room to tearoom, apart from the scenery, all we have seen is cakes!
Collage Frame Pro_2019413154856421.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Sunday 14 April 2019. God is our Healer. He is in control,as we trust Him!
God is our Healer and He is very much in control. We are all praying and trusting in Him that he will look after you during your time in hospital, that He will be watching over you, comforting you, and that He will be guiding those looking after you to help you make a recovery very soon.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Friday 19 April 2019. Today is Good Friday,when the only One Good and Worthy enough,died to save us from our sin. As we accept the sacrifice He made for us,as our substitute and trust in Him we receive eternal life!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Wishing everyone a peaceful Good Friday. The one who died rose again on the third day and is very much alive in the lives of his followers.

How do I know? I have seen the Lord at work through the circumstances of others. I have been blessed by their testimonies. I have experienced the hope and comfort of prayers answered and the quietness of my soul as I know that He is with me and will never leave or forsake me.

How do I know that Christ lives in you? Because day by day I see the fruits of His Spirit in you whenever you share words of kindness, words of faith, words of joy and hope. I see it in your humility, your courage and your perseverence.

Have a very Happy and Blessed Easter.

Upvote 0