• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Appeals Court Deals Trump Family a Big Setback in Dispute Over Book by President’s Niece

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by tulc, Jul 1, 2020.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+16,228
    Christian
    Married
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+1,671
    United States
    Christian
    Private
  3. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+28,814
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+10,424
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    True, don't think this will Carry Biden to victory.
    Key word Carry.
    He definitely needs a little help.
    M

5. tulc

+16,228
    Christian
    Married
    ...do you have proof those books are all lies? If you do, you should publish a book with the facts refuting those other books. You know, the ones written by people who actually know/deal with President Trump. :wave:
    tulc(just a suggestion) :)

6. Lord Give Me A Sign

Lord Give Me A Sign Newbie

+285
    Christian
    Single
    I wonder if this book will have more of an impact then Michael Boltons did

7. miamited

miamited Ted Supporter

+4,477
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hey LGMAS,

Wow! I didn't know that Michael Bolton had even written a book concerning the president. Is it about singing to the president? I'd be interested in picking that up. Maybe it will have some interesting tidbits about singing baby Trump to sleep at night.

I always like it when people make such odd posts to show off their knowledge.

God bless,
    In Christ, ted

8. miamited

miamited Ted Supporter

+4,477
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    As for the rest, I'm sure glad summers here and that nasty Covid 19 is gone with the heat, just like our 'I know everything, because I'm so smart' president said.

God bless,
    In Christ, ted

P.S. Sorry to digress, but I'm sitting here listening to a news report that over the last week we've had more 'new' covid 19 cases than we've had since the beginning of all this. But hey, it's summer. That must be old news.

9. disciple Clint

+1,671
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    have we not seen this same game played several times since Trump came into office, should we not be wise to the game by now? There is a demand for garbage written about Trump, people will believe anything they want to believe, so might as well cash in.

10. tulc

+16,228
    Christian
    Married
    so...that's a "No, I can't actually prove they're lying but I really REALLY think they are!"? :scratch:
    tulc(is just making sure he understands disciple Clint's post)

11. disciple Clint

+1,671
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    We do have the other books that have been written and we do know that they contain lies, so is it an unwarranted belief that her book will follow the same profile? The object is to sell books, so you have to satisfy the desires of the people who are going to buy those books, the vast majority of people buying the book will not be fans of Trump. The logic is there for those who are open to logic.

12. Arcangl86

Arcangl86 Newbie

+3,838
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Green
    Can you give an example of a lie that was in one of these books?