• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Apparently Leftists Are Mad At Pelosi

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Redwingfan9, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Redwingfan9

Redwingfan9 Well-Known Member

+1,500
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mario1001

mario1001 Misfit

+754
    United States
    Christian
    Single

3. Guinan

Guinan Taking a break from CF. I’ll be back later.

+1,183
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    That's terrible and I'm sorry it happened to her. I hope those responsible are caught and prosecuted.

4. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+18,135
    Christian
    Married
    did you provide the police with the identities and addresses of the people who did this? Because I'm sure they could use the help with this situation.
    tulc(is just curious)

5. Redwingfan9

+1,500
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Unfortunately liberal San Francisco defunded the police so I have no one to give an address to. Shame!

6. Guinan

+1,183
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    I could be mistaken and misunderstanding the tone of your posts but you seem to delight in the fact that her house was vandalized. I sincerely hope I'm wrong because it would be unchristian to delight in the misfortune of others, even if the other person is someone we don't agree with politically.

7. Redwingfan9

+1,500
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    You're reading that into my post. Anyone who did it should be required to pay double restitution to Pelosi for the damages.

8. tulc

+18,135
    Christian
    Married
    Since you seem to know who did this wouldn't sending names and addresses be a way to not only save money for the police but be something of a moral obligation on your part?
    tulc(just a thought)

9. Guinan

+1,183
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you for clarifying. I'm glad I was mistaken.

10. Redwingfan9

+1,500
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Calm down, my comment was sarcastic.

11. CatsRule2020

CatsRule2020 New Member

+37
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    It is evident that whoever committed these acts were Pelosi's enemies. Foreigners (Communists) manipulating the Republicans. They work both sides of our fence. One of the things they pinned on the Democrats is the slogan- 'Black Lives Matter'. By it's very utterance it shows just the opposite. But the Communists got millions of us believing it is like some lost Bible gospel.

12. Arcangl86

Arcangl86 Newbie

+4,529
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Green
    And you know that this was done by a leftist how?

13. Richard T

Richard T Well-Known Member

+801
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    When I saw the photo I had to wonder if maybe it was some right wingers that were trying to sow discord among the democrats. I hope this is not the case.

14. Redwingfan9

+1,500
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    It appears McConnell's house was similarly targeted. The entitlement these people feel to money the nation doesn't have and is not theirs is outrageous.

15. tulc

+18,135
    Christian
    Married
    Well...to be fair, if I was any calmer I'd be asleep. :sweetdream:
    tulc(is a surprisingly calm person)