apparently Kim Jung Un was correct in his assessment of President Trump.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And during the riots, Trump "inspected" it several times, just to "make sure it's ready"... hence "Bunker Boy."

iu
several times? I think it was one time at the request of the Secret Service.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What does it say about this President when his opponent can achieve a 2 digit lead in the polls simply by obeying the Trump Administration's own CDC guidelines by remaining in his basement?

In marked contrast to this President, Biden has shown that he is not prepared to put the lives of his supporters at risk by holding political rallies in the middle of a national pandemic for his personal gratification!
No one believes that Biden can campaign, his smartest move is to stay out of sight and only make prepared statements.

Upvote 0

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump announces forthcoming executive order to 'make the cities guard their monuments'

Trump falsely accuses of Obama of treason in latest unfounded attack on his predecessor - CNNPolitics

Kim claimed that President Trump was a dotard. This certainly seems like the plan of a dotard. Hey, all you evangelical christians out there. Has President Trump convinced you that there was an effort to spy on a campaign and that it is a treasonable offense. Nixon did it and I don't remember anyone claiming that he had committed treason. He had just broken the law by covering up the break in at the Watergate compound to pilfer the Democratic offices for information. Of course, just as in this case, there was never found any evidence that he knew about it before the fact, but different in this case is that he was found to be complicit in covering it up after the fact.

In this case, so far, the only evidence is that there were investigations of people attached to the Trump campaign and that some people were recorded in their conversations with that person/s. The justice department has allowed that it was all done properly as far as all the right processes, but that the orders to allow the wiretaps may not have been properly vetted. I personally don't think that comes anywhere near the definition of treason. Perhaps a slightly bungled investigation into someone, but all evidence shows that it wasn't against Trump himself and that all the wiretaps were properly applied for.

How about it all you evangelical christians out there. You haven't made a single step in making changes to the Roe v Wade law, but you've certainly made great headway in supporting the terror of our nation by our own national leader. Go get 'em!!! Not one jot or tittle of any national abortion law has been changed, but we've sure upset practically all of our allies and trading partners. You go boys!!!!

God bless,
In Christ, ted
Looks like your mind is already made up about our President. I guess we will wait and see how history records these events. :)

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
several times? I think it was one time at the request of the Secret Service.

I think Trump claimed to have inspected the bunker in which he hid during protests two and a half times... (Barbarian checks)...

Trump Insists He Only Went to the White House Bunker amid Protests for a Brief 'Inspection'

"I was there for a tiny little short period of time," Trump told Fox News Radio, despite reporting otherwis.
"I was there for a tiny little short period of time, and it was much more for an inspection," Trump, 73, maintained to Fox News Radio.

"I was down for a very, very short period of time," he added. "Very, very short period of time."

Trump said that he had previously been in the bunker "two and a half times" — also not for emergencies. (The White House would not comment to PEOPLE on internal security procedures or shed new light on Trump's explanation.)

Trump Insists He Only Went to the White House Bunker amid Protests for a Brief 'Inspection'

I suppose that half a time would be a very short period...

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

No, it would be an even shorter period than "a tiny little short period of time." So it would amount to a very, very, very, very tiny, little, very short period...of time"! and then to be sure it would require repeating so... very, very, very, very short period of time!

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think Trump claimed to have inspected the bunker in which he hid during protests two and a half times... (Barbarian checks)...

"I was there for a tiny little short period of time," Trump told Fox News Radio, despite reporting otherwis.
"I was there for a tiny little short period of time, and it was much more for an inspection," Trump, 73, maintained to Fox News Radio.

"I was down for a very, very short period of time," he added. "Very, very short period of time."

Trump said that he had previously been in the bunker "two and a half times" — also not for emergencies. (The White House would not comment to PEOPLE on internal security procedures or shed new light on Trump's explanation.)

So he inspected it when he became president and was given a tour of the facilities and maybe one other time, how does that support your post "And during the riots, Trump "inspected" it several times" not even the article you posted supports your post

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So he inspected it when he became president and was given a tour of the facilities and maybe one other time,

He said two and a half times, including the night that he turned out all the lights in the WH and hid in the bunker. Would you like me to show you that, again?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He said two and a half times, including the night that he turned out all the lights in the WH and hid in the bunker. Would you like me to show you that, again?
Can you see that your post is not supported with facts, read the article you posted.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Can you see that your post is not supported with facts, read the article you posted.

Well, let's take a look...

WASHINGTON — Secret Service agents rushed President Donald Trump to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the executive mansion, some of them throwing rocks and tugging at police barricades.

Trump spent nearly an hour in the bunker, which was designed for use in emergencies like terrorist attacks, according to a Republican close to the White House who was not authorized to publicly discuss private matters and spoke on condition of anonymity. The account was confirmed by an administration official who also on condition of anonymity.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/trump-hid-in-bunker-during-friday-protests-outside-white-house/

As protesters gathered outside the White House Friday night in Washington, DC, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to the underground bunker for a period of time, according to a White House official and a law enforcement source.
The President was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs.
A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.
The law enforcement source familiar with protocol said that if authorities moved Trump, they would move all protectees, meaning Melania and Barron.
The second source told CNN that "if the condition at the White House is elevated to RED and the President is moved" to the Emergency Operations Center "Melania Trump, Barron Trump and any other first family members would be moved as well."
Trump briefly taken to White House bunker during Friday's protests - CNNPolitics

WASHINGTON (AP) — Secret Service agents rushed President Donald Trump to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the executive mansion, some of them throwing rocks and tugging at police barricades.

Trump spent nearly an hour in the bunker, which was designed for use in emergencies like terrorist attacks, according to a Republican close to the White House who was not authorized to publicly discuss private matters and spoke on condition of anonymity. The account was confirmed by an administration official who also spoke on condition of anonymity.
Trump took shelter in White House bunker as protests raged

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, let's take a look...

WASHINGTON — Secret Service agents rushed President Donald Trump to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the executive mansion, some of them throwing rocks and tugging at police barricades.

Trump spent nearly an hour in the bunker, which was designed for use in emergencies like terrorist attacks, according to a Republican close to the White House who was not authorized to publicly discuss private matters and spoke on condition of anonymity. The account was confirmed by an administration official who also on condition of anonymity.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/trump-hid-in-bunker-during-friday-protests-outside-white-house/

As protesters gathered outside the White House Friday night in Washington, DC, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to the underground bunker for a period of time, according to a White House official and a law enforcement source.
The President was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs.
A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.
The law enforcement source familiar with protocol said that if authorities moved Trump, they would move all protectees, meaning Melania and Barron.
The second source told CNN that "if the condition at the White House is elevated to RED and the President is moved" to the Emergency Operations Center "Melania Trump, Barron Trump and any other first family members would be moved as well."
Trump briefly taken to White House bunker during Friday's protests - CNNPolitics

WASHINGTON (AP) — Secret Service agents rushed President Donald Trump to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the executive mansion, some of them throwing rocks and tugging at police barricades.

Trump spent nearly an hour in the bunker, which was designed for use in emergencies like terrorist attacks, according to a Republican close to the White House who was not authorized to publicly discuss private matters and spoke on condition of anonymity. The account was confirmed by an administration official who also spoke on condition of anonymity.
Trump took shelter in White House bunker as protests raged
How many times was he in the bunker during the riot? you still have not supported your post

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
No one believes that Biden can campaign, his smartest move is to stay out of sight and only make prepared statements.
The Republicans have tried to "flush" Biden out of his basement but the polls reflect that this President continues to "self destruct" - their next move will be for this President and his supporters to resort to every "dirty trick" in their playbook to promote Democratic "voter suppression" coupled with Trump's claims of "rigged elections" and "voter fraud!"

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Republicans have tried to "flush" Biden out of his basement but the polls reflect that this President continues to "self destruct" - their next move will be for this President and his supporters to resort to every "dirty trick" in their playbook to promote Democratic "voter suppression" coupled with Trump's claims of "rigged elections" and "voter fraud!"
None of that would even be contemplated let alone required. when Biden attempts to debate Trump it is going to be GAME OVER.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In this case, so far, the only evidence is that there were investigations of people attached to the Trump campaign and that some people were recorded in their conversations with that person/s. The justice department has allowed that it was all done properly as far as all the right processes, but that the orders to allow the wiretaps may not have been properly vetted. I personally don't think that comes anywhere near the definition of treason.

I don't know miamite. Doesn't this? You can claim it doesn't all you want but I'd suggest the facts show different.

As part of that criticism, Mr. Horowitz documented that during the preparation of the final renewal application, an F.B.I. lawyer altered an email from the C.I.A. in a way that made it look like the agency had said Mr. Page was “not a source,” contributing to the department’s continued failure to discuss Mr. Page’s relationship with the C.I.A. in the application.

Justice Dept. Says Facts Did Not Justify Continued Wiretap of Trump Aide

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know miamite. Doesn't this? You can claim it doesn't all you want but I'd suggest the facts show different.

As part of that criticism, Mr. Horowitz documented that during the preparation of the final renewal application, an F.B.I. lawyer altered an email from the C.I.A. in a way that made it look like the agency had said Mr. Page was “not a source,” contributing to the department’s continued failure to discuss Mr. Page’s relationship with the C.I.A. in the application.

Justice Dept. Says Facts Did Not Justify Continued Wiretap of Trump Aide

Hi bobber,

Honestly, I don't know what that 'shows'. As I explained in an earlier post, there did seem to be some irregularities in the wiretap request process. However, I'm not sure that an FBI lawyer altering an email, rises to the place of finding the president guilty of treason. The FBI lawyer may face some disciplinary action, of course. Even if all the facts are correct as your source presents them, I don't think any legal definition of treason can be made. My conclusion, as previously stated, is that it seems to have been a bungled investigation, after the fact, but bungled investigations don't amount to treason. Especially since no part of the investigation, even what may have been found out about Donald Trump or anyone on his campaign staff, would have 'brought down the national government'. Donald Trump was just a man running for the office of POTUS. He wasn't yet any part of the national government.

I'd also question what actually is meant by 'altering an email'? Did the FBI lawyer actually rewrite some email as a fake, or did he only include some bits, thereby taking some of the words out of context? However, that would only be to determine 'how' badly the FBI lawyer bungled the request and still not have any matter as to some charge of treason.

Treason carries a specific definition as an attempt to overthrow the established government or to give aid to our enemies. Donald Trump was not a part of our government at the time and what happened to him wasn't a whole lot different than what happened in the Watergate break-in. It may have met the definition of a criminal act, although I honestly doubt it. It certainly, now some 3+ years later, doesn't seem to have been able to support such a charge and Donald Trump is the guy holding the gun now. He's got all of his people running the show and hasn't been able to bring any criminal charges to bear. Is he just stupid? Or is there nothing there that he can get any law enforcement agency to bring charges for? What's your best guess?

I am strongly convicted that all this talk of some treasonous act by President Obama is just a lot of smoke and mirrors that Donald Trump knows gets a rise out of his base, but not many others. It's just another show of his nature to make sweeping, unfounded accusations against people as he addresses them with denigrating names. It's classic Trump nature. Quite frankly, even his GOP supporters are beginning to tire of it. Many are distancing themselves from a lot of his comments these days.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
None of that would even be contemplated let alone required. when Biden attempts to debate Trump it is going to be GAME OVER.

Given Trump's ongoing cognitive difficulties, I think you're right.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi bobber,

Honestly, I don't know what that 'shows'. As I explained in an earlier post, there did seem to be some irregularities in the wiretap request process. However, I'm not sure that an FBI lawyer altering an email, rises to the place of finding the president guilty of treason. The FBI lawyer may face some disciplinary action, of course. Even if all the facts are correct as your source presents them, I don't think any legal definition of treason can be made. My conclusion, as previously stated, is that it seems to have been a bungled investigation, after the fact, but bungled investigations don't amount to treason. Especially since no part of the investigation, even what may have been found out about Donald Trump or anyone on his campaign staff, would have 'brought down the national government'. Donald Trump was just a man running for the office of POTUS. He wasn't yet any part of the national government.

I'd also question what actually is meant by 'altering an email'? Did the FBI lawyer actually rewrite some email as a fake, or did he only include some bits, thereby taking some of the words out of context? However, that would only be to determine 'how' badly the FBI lawyer bungled the request and still not have any matter as to some charge of treason.

Treason carries a specific definition as an attempt to overthrow the established government or to give aid to our enemies. Donald Trump was not a part of our government at the time and what happened to him wasn't a whole lot different than what happened in the Watergate break-in. It may have met the definition of a criminal act, although I honestly doubt it. It certainly, now some 3+ years later, doesn't seem to have been able to support such a charge and Donald Trump is the guy holding the gun now. He's got all of his people running the show and hasn't been able to bring any criminal charges to bear. Is he just stupid? Or is there nothing there that he can get any law enforcement agency to bring charges for? What's your best guess?

I am strongly convicted that all this talk of some treasonous act by President Obama is just a lot of smoke and mirrors that Donald Trump knows gets a rise out of his base, but not many others. It's just another show of his nature to make sweeping, unfounded accusations against people as he addresses them with denigrating names. It's classic Trump nature. Quite frankly, even his GOP supporters are beginning to tire of it. Many are distancing themselves from a lot of his comments these days.

God bless,
In Christ, ted
So how do you explain the Durham investigation and two senate investigations? I would like to hear your reaction when the Durham report is made public.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Given Trump's ongoing cognitive difficulties, I think you're right.
that would be Biden who cannot remember much of anything. Biden has years of baggage that is going to come out in the debate, once people know what Biden has done and failed to do in the past it will become obvious that they do not need him regardless of how likeable he might be. He has to be the weakest candidate the liberals had available to them and maybe that is exactly what they want, in fact Biden is perfect as a front man.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So how do you explain the Durham investigation and two senate investigations? I would like to hear your reaction when the Durham report is made public.

Hi DC,

So for, I haven't seen any evidence to come forth from any of the 'investigations' that Trump has pushed over the last 12 years. Obama's 'birther' claims came to naught. The 'rigged election' claim came to naught. The 'Biden son's dealing in the Ukraine' came to naught. Ted Cruz's father being involved in the Kennedy assassination came to naught. Bill Clinton's aide being somehow done in by Mr. Clinton came to naught. Syrian refugees being terrorists came to naught. That there may have been some question regarding Judge Scalia's death came to naught. The supposed account that Muslims were cheering in New Jersey after 9/11 came to naught. That wind generators cause cancer came to naught. That Marco Rubio's parentage disqualified him as a presidential candidate came to naught. That Fox news is owned by some Saudi billionaire came to naught. That Joe Scarborough killed one of his interns came to naught.

So, when this Durham report is made public, check back with me. However, his batting average would lead one to believe that it will also be a swing and a miss.

You did, however, make a claim in another post that I am completely in agreement with: "Some people will believe anything."

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi DC,

So for, I haven't seen any evidence to come forth from any of the 'investigations' that Trump has pushed over the last 12 years. Obama's 'birther' claims came to naught. The 'rigged election' claim came to naught. The 'Biden son's dealing in the Ukraine' came to naught. Ted Cruz's father being involved in the Kennedy assassination came to naught. Bill Clinton's aide being somehow done in by Mr. Clinton came to naught. Syrian refugees being terrorists came to naught. That there may have been some question regarding Judge Scalia's death came to naught. The supposed account that Muslims were cheering in New Jersey after 9/11 came to naught. That wind generators cause cancer came to naught. That Marco Rubio's parentage disqualified him as a presidential candidate came to naught. That Fox news is owned by some Saudi billionaire came to naught. That Joe Scarborough killed one of his interns came to naught.

So, when this Durham report is made public, check back with me. However, his batting average would lead one to believe that it will also be a swing and a miss.

You did, however, make a claim in another post that I am completely in agreement with: "Some people will believe anything."

God bless,
In Christ, ted
BARR: But, you know, here's the thing. For the first time in American history, the police organizations and the national security organizations were used to spy on a campaign and there was no basis for it. The media largely drove all kinds of sensational claims were being made about the president. That could have affected the election. And then and then later on in his administration, there were actions taken that really appear to be efforts to sabotage his campaign. And that has to be looked at. And if people want to say that I'm political because I am looking at those potential abuses of power, so be it. But that's the job of the attorney general.
AG Barr: "Very Troubled" By Durham Probe, Familiar Names Tried To Sabotage Trump Campaign

Upvote 0