Not open for further replies.

rwc109

Feb 18, 2002
meditation moving mighty mountains - more moonston
✟1,275.00
Faith
Marital Status
Engaged
If people understand about apostasy, why do they still attend the apostate church as though it weren't so?

Jesus said that a house divided against itself cannot stand.... just take an honest look at 'christianity' and realise that this is NOT the congregation of God, it could not stand.

When we read the ACTUAL new covenant [Jer 31:31-34] we find that it is directed to [genetic] Israel ,but 'strangers' may be grafted in.....

When we read Rev 7:4-8 we find that TRIBAL Israel are the chosen elect [not Gentiles]... the FEW are of Israel [COUNTABLY 144,000].... the uncountable MANY follow afterward [Rev 7:9-10] of ALL nations...
Seems to me that a LOT of people are much deceived by the apostate churches of men.

Seems to me also that mortal priests are NOT kings and that the new covenant ROYAL priesthood of Melchisedec is ONLY set up at Christ's return and that they are immortal!.... that means that all non-Levite mortal priests were ordained by men, not God... such is the root cause of apostasy to my mind..... think and pray on it... prove everything!

GW

Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
USA
✟17,838.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by rwc109
Seems to me also that mortal priests are NOT kings and that the new covenant ROYAL priesthood of Melchisedec is ONLY set up at Christ's return and that they are immortal!.... that means that all non-Levite mortal priests were ordained by men, not God... such is the root cause of apostasy to my mind..... think and pray on it... prove everything!

Friend,

The Melchisedec priesthood is ALREADY here. It was established as the very priesthood of the New Covenant with Jesus as High Priest (Hebrews 5:5-10). It was 19 centuries back when Jehovah set up the Melchisedec priesthood and took away the Levitical/Aaronic one (Hebrews 7:11-28). "For such an high priest was fitting for us, who is holy , harmless, undefiled, separated from sinners and made higher than the heavens; who needeth not daily, as those priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins and then for the people's; for this he did once when he offered up himself." (Heb 7:26-28).

Don't forget, New Covenant believers are already the Royal Priesthood of Melchisedec:

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.