I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Forgive me if I've appeared short tempered or angry in my posts lately... One of my friends just died the other day, and I found out yesterday, that another one of my friends died a few weeks ago... So, I just wanted to apologize if I've seemed kinda angry or anything of the sort. I might just not post for a bit, to avoid saying things I don't mean to say.

Rhayven

Jan 2, 2010
✟15,278.00
Faith
Christian
When you feel really down, know that it is only for a short time. Even though those people are gone now, they are not gone from your memory or heart. Nobody can ever take that away. So don't ever forget! Even though you might feel like this might be the darkest season in your life, know that the sun will always raise! So just remember it is only a season! kaybye! <33

Upvote 0

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, you're right. I know that it isn't long. I'm almost over it now really, not that I've forgotten about them, but because time's gone on.
I'll see them again one day, well, at least I assume I will, as long as they were on the straight path themselves, which I'm pretty sure they were.
Well, it's not my darkest season at all, haha, but it's not exactly the brightest.
And it's passed over, life's been good to me lately, I have nothing to feel badly about now.

Upvote 0