apologies to my wof family.....

Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
to my precious brothers and sisters in CF WOF forum....
i have been praying about the recent invasion we went through.... asking GOD why this keeps happening..... asking GOD what should we do..... etc.... and some of what i realized is this....

1. i did make reports on the anti-wof posts (which is good).... but i did not do some good things that i could /should have done.....

2. i hid in the background when my brothers were getting attacked and falsely accused of all kinds of terrible things..... i chose not to even make a peep in support of Bob and Pk and Dan and Mike and Harry and Optimax and Jedi and Cindy and the others as they tried to deal with an unreasonable person.....

3. i did not ask GOD what i could do to help the situation.... i just hid and stayed silent because i don't like conflict....

4. when it was over i suggested that maybe "we" could have done something different.... which meant that the brothers and Cindy who did take some action could have done something different..... which is in a way another attack from within the wof house against the only people who tried to protect the wof house.....

sooooo.... after 2 days of asking GOD what "we" could have done different.... HE showed me what i could have done different....

sooooo...... i humbly apologize to my precious WOF brothers and Cindy for not publicly supporting you..... and not immediately seeking GOD on what HE wanted me to do..... and arrogantly suggesting afterward that "we" could have done something different.... and hiding from the conflict for my own comfort and safety.....

i would also like to deeply thank all of you who did try to deal with an unreasonable person in the best way you felt LED to..... thank you for your boldness.... and courage.... and integrity.... and GODLINESS.... and patience..... and wisdom..... and sacrifice..... and strength.... and persistence..... and diplomacy.... and tact..... etc..... in admirably doing SOMETHING about a distressing and sudden invasion.....

i promise that in the future i WILL immediately ask GOD WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO.... and I WILL DO IT..... and i WILL support you publicly so that you don't look like only "a handful of friends" who were "bullying" a poor innocent newcomer to the wof house.... i KNEW he was anti-wof..... i KNEW he was atrociously making public slander against some of you..... and i KNEW that it was entirely unprovoked..... those things i KNEW absolutely..... and that should have been sufficient for me to ask GOD what HE wanted me to do..... so i WILL from now on.....

i know for sure that next time i.....
1. will contact Pam immediately by pm as she offered to help us in situations like this.....

2. and i will make full and accurate reports on each anti-wof post immediately because the mods NEED these kind of reports to start ANY KIND of action....

3. and i will do everything else GOD says to do.....

please forgive me for NOT doing the good i knew to do..... and please forgive me for doing wrong AFTER the event was over..... i will do the right thing next time.... you are my CF WOF family and i will take better care of you next time....

love and prayers in sincere repentance.....:hug::hug::hug:

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
we have at some time all run or looked the other way. there is nothing done on this earth that has not been done before by someone else, whether it is good or bad.

But by God's grace we learn how to handle situations like that.
So when we ask He will give us direction on whether to stand as a witness, to run for help, or which Bible verses are appropriate for the situation and will when shared with others, help in reaching the person. But either way, if we look to God, then satan's deceitful weapons cannot overcome us.

Upvote 0

dkbwarrior

Favoured of the Lord
Sep 19, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟14,349.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless you HolySpiritWOF. Your humility and deference is inspiring. But don't allow yourself to feel condemned! If we feel convicted about something, all that means is that God wants us to confess it amd move on to greater glory! He loves us so much He doesn't want anything to stand in our way!

Peace...

Upvote 0

ABlessedAnomaly

Teacher of the Word
Apr 28, 2006
Arizona
✟17,809.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Praise God that you have heard from God and will follow his direction, I find myself some can type, some can pray and others can advise...

All are necessary...

Amen. We are one body and each functions differently for the benefit of the whole.

Upvote 0

ABlessedAnomaly

Teacher of the Word
Apr 28, 2006
Arizona
✟17,809.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
HSWOF,
each of us is a part of a larger body. Even within the WoF body, each of us has a role to play. Some of us lead worship, some of us greet or minister. Some of us teach, some preach. Some intercede and pray. ALL are important.

If you are not a warrior, a fighter, then it is just as important to be the rallier or the one who prays. Invaders come to persecute us in hopes that we will abandon our beliefs for theirs. While we all need to be ready for persecution, not all are to be on the front line. If your calling does not place you on the front line don't fret. Pray. Do whatever God will have you do for the house.

Don't feel condemned that you are not "fighting," for God will never condemn. Pray for what He convicts about, then do whatever He calls you for. Never feel in your own thoughts that it isn't enough, as long as it is what God calls you to.

We all love you. You are awesome. Be blessed!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
we are all a part of God's army and during the "invasion," our generals were there in spiritual battle, and they were "magnificent" Be proud of them. You are also a "warrior in Christ" :angel:

Harry

Upvote 0

pk4yahweh

Pressing in...
Jul 21, 2011
Connecticut
✟8,089.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
HSWOF,
each of us is a part of a larger body. Even within the WoF body, each of us has a role to play. Some of us lead worship, some of us greet or minister. Some of us teach, some preach. Some intercede and pray.

... and some just tackle the impostor! :mad: ;)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whoa! Hang on there, sister. I didn't have any conflict with anybody. I only witnessed some "not so nice posts" and exposed the individual. If anything bad was said to me I never saw it.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praise God that you have heard from God and will follow his direction, I find myself some can type, some can pray and others can advise...

All are necessary...
Amen!

That's really good. Yes, true dat is! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
wow... thanks everyone.... each word was really accurate.... you each spoke to something that i was dealing with.... how amazing.... several seemingly different words but they each covered an unspoken need.... i can see how true it is that we each have a part to play..... thank you thank you thank you..... i didn't even realize i was dealing with condemnation until PK's post made me laugh.... and the laughter set me free from condemnation....
HSWOF,
each of us is a part of a larger body. Even within the WoF body, each of us has a role to play. Some of us lead worship, some of us greet or minister. Some of us teach, some preach. Some intercede and pray.

... and some just tackle the impostor! :mad: ;)
this is hilarious.... i can see that.... the wof tackle solidly bringing the imposter down.... and the angry smilie next to the winkie smilie just cinched it..... so thank you everyone...... you are so amazing.... i will re-read and meditate on what was said because it all ministered to me.... and rep you or pm you within a day or 2 with individual thank yous on what your word meant to me....

and i have now experienced what james says about confess your faults to one another so you may be healed.... i was feeling convicted about my lack of action.... and confessed it..... and then each one of you gave a unique word that brought healing to several different areas that i had no idea were present..... so because of you all i am free and rejoicing and meditating on the depths of what you each said..... thank you thank you thank you..... love and prayers and blessing..... and thank GOD for the wof tackle(s)....:clap::hug:

Upvote 0

PastorMike

Newry Christian Centre
Oct 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟26,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The reality is, none of us have arrived yet, we all make mistakes, we all do things that are wrong sometimes but praise God we are all on a journey and the important thing is to learn and mature as we go...

There will be times when each of us will fail at something but the rest of the brothers and sisters need to life us up and uphold us at that time... our motto should be like the soldiers... never leave a man behind...

We need to comfort and exhort each other daily, sometimes we might even need a rebuke although this should be done quietly and by PM and not out in the open...

So praise God for his abundant grace...

Amen?

Upvote 0

Jedi.Kep

Jul 30, 2009
Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
to my precious brothers and sisters in CF WOF forum....
i have been praying about the recent invasion we went through.... asking GOD why this keeps happening..... asking GOD what should we do..... etc.... and some of what i realized is this....

1. i did make reports on the anti-wof posts (which is good).... but i did not do some good things that i could /should have done.....

Okay.

2. i hid in the background when my brothers were getting attacked and falsely accused of all kinds of terrible things..... i chose not to even make a peep in support of Bob and Pk and Dan and Mike and Harry and Optimax and Jedi and Cindy and the others as they tried to deal with an unreasonable person.....

3. i did not ask GOD what i could do to help the situation.... i just hid and stayed silent because i don't like conflict....

Don't feel bad. One more voice trying to deal with a fool would not have made any difference, because the fool would have raged on and on anyway.

4. when it was over i suggested that maybe "we" could have done something different.... which meant that the brothers and Cindy who did take some action could have done something different..... which is in a way another attack from within the wof house against the only people who tried to protect the wof house.....

I think this 'guilt' you are feeling is not necessary at all. It was on your mind and you asked. No harm, no foul here.

sooooo.... after 2 days of asking GOD what "we" could have done different.... HE showed me what i could have done different....

Well, if God is dealing with you then you better follow through.

sooooo...... i humbly apologize to my precious WOF brothers and Cindy for not publicly supporting you..... and not immediately seeking GOD on what HE wanted me to do..... and arrogantly suggesting afterward that "we" could have done something different.... and hiding from the conflict for my own comfort and safety.....

Apology accepted, but certainly not needed as far a I'm concerned. Family is family and we all handle conflict differently.

i would also like to deeply thank all of you who did try to deal with an unreasonable person in the best way you felt LED to..... thank you for your boldness.... and courage.... and integrity.... and GODLINESS.... and patience..... and wisdom..... and sacrifice..... and strength.... and persistence..... and diplomacy.... and tact..... etc..... in admirably doing SOMETHING about a distressing and sudden invasion.....

Pharisee's are pharisee's. They plot and scheme things all the time. They did with Jesus and they will do the same with anyone who stands up for the Word of the Living God.

i promise that in the future i WILL immediately ask GOD WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO.... and I WILL DO IT..... and i WILL support you publicly so that you don't look like only "a handful of friends" who were "bullying" a poor innocent newcomer to the wof house.... i KNEW he was anti-wof..... i KNEW he was atrociously making public slander against some of you..... and i KNEW that it was entirely unprovoked..... those things i KNEW absolutely..... and that should have been sufficient for me to ask GOD what HE wanted me to do..... so i WILL from now on.....

Awesome. Commitment to take a stand is always a thrill for me. People willing to stand up are exciting. Praise God.

i know for sure that next time i.....
1. will contact Pam immediately by pm as she offered to help us in situations like this.....

2. and i will make full and accurate reports on each anti-wof post immediately because the mods NEED these kind of reports to start ANY KIND of action....

3. and i will do everything else GOD says to do.....

please forgive me for NOT doing the good i knew to do..... and please forgive me for doing wrong AFTER the event was over..... i will do the right thing next time.... you are my CF WOF family and i will take better care of you next time....

love and prayers in sincere repentance.....:hug::hug::hug:

Okay. Okay. Enought already. Quit hugging me... ;)

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
The reality is, none of us have arrived yet, we all make mistakes, we all do things that are wrong sometimes but praise God we are all on a journey and the important thing is to learn and mature as we go...

There will be times when each of us will fail at something but the rest of the brothers and sisters need to life us up and uphold us at that time... our motto should be like the soldiers... never leave a man behind...

We need to comfort and exhort each other daily, sometimes we might even need a rebuke although this should be done quietly and by PM and not out in the open...

Amen?
amen..... every word you said is true.... so encouraging..... i especially love the "never leave a man behind" concept.... i noticed that each successive invasion only serves to band us together tighter in the wof house.... we reach new levels of solidarity each time we are attacked in our house.... i think the invasions prove to us over and over that we have something special here in this house that is worth fighting for....

every invader has made some comment about us being too nice to each other.... or being a band of friends rather than a forum.... etc... etc.... which is awesome.... we DO treat each other really well here... we are a close-knit and rapidly expanding family.... that is soooo rare and beautiful to find an online WOF group that is sooo diverse yet sooo bonded in HIS love and truth.... and soooo welcoming of ANY who want to join....

we are daily adding to our numbers all those who want to break bread (the WORD).... and fellowship in the teaching of the apostles (the WORD of FAITH)..... with signs following (growth and blessings).... everyone giving of their possessions to those who have need (anointed sharing and ministering to each other from EVERYONE).... in one accord eating together with gladness and sincerity and praising GOD.... we are quite a happy funloving WORD-intense GOD-praising group.... (acts 1& 2)....

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay.

Don't feel bad. One more voice trying to deal with a fool would not have made any difference, because the fool would have raged on and on anyway.

I think this 'guilt' you are feeling is not necessary at all. It was on your mind and you asked. No harm, no foul here.

Well, if God is dealing with you then you better follow through.

Apology accepted, but certainly not needed as far a I'm concerned. Family is family and we all handle conflict differently.

Pharisee's are pharisee's. They plot and scheme things all the time. They did with Jesus and they will do the same with anyone who stands up for the Word of the Living God.

Awesome. Commitment to take a stand is always a thrill for me. People willing to stand up are exciting. Praise God.

Okay. Okay. Enought already. Quit hugging me... ;)
thank you sooo much for the encouragement.... i am soooo blessed by your words.... and.... i also love the humor.... humor really puts me in a different mind-set... it blows away any heaviness or darkness..... and helps me to be instantly more thankful and positive..... and it causes me to be more receptive.... it actually boosts my faith..... i know faith comes by hearing and hearing and hearing the WORD.... but faith also seems to arise when i am happy.... i "feel" more connected to GOD when i am happy.... sooooo :hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Amen?

Amen! Mike, great advise. This is "one" post I will print up and maybe even "frame." Man, this place is great.....:thumbsup:

Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

ABlessedAnomaly

Teacher of the Word
Apr 28, 2006
Arizona
✟17,809.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Amen?
Amen!!! And Amen!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:pray:

:groupray:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Amen?

I guess I needed to apply the motto of "never leave a man behind" in dealing with him. I perceived him as a soldier on the other side = enemy when I saw what he was saying to my dearly beloved brothers and sisters here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PastorMike

Newry Christian Centre
Oct 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟26,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Actually Cindy, he was from the other camp, when I mentioned leaving no one behind I was referring to those of the household of faith, or from this house...

He is not the enemy because he is OUR enemy, he is the enemy because he CHOSE to be the enemy... there was a real lack of grace in his posts, there are so many people and they are just gracious, but he lacked grace and was very antagonistic from the start...

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually Cindy, he was from the other camp, when I mentioned leaving no one behind I was referring to those of the household of faith, or from this house...

He is not the enemy because he is OUR enemy, he is the enemy because he CHOSE to be the enemy... there was a real lack of grace in his posts, there are so many people and they are just gracious, but he lacked grace and was very antagonistic from the start...
That he was. Even so, I can honestly say I love him. God Himself loves him just as He loved us while we were enemies of God.

Upvote 0