Apologetics, Whoo Hoo

tigersnare

Angry Young Calvinist
Jul 8, 2003
Baton Rouge, LA
✟1,636.00
Faith
Calvinist
So I've lately been blessed with reading John Frame's, Apologetis to the Glory of God. And I am absolutly loving it. The presuppositional approach is just brilliant to me. Has anyone else made themselves a student of this branch of Apologetics? I want to read Bahnsen next, I read his debate with an Athiest that is posted on monergism.com, and wow. I'd love to hear some opinion's on Frame too.

rmwilliamsll

avid reader
Mar 19, 2004
✟7,946.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
tigersnare said:
So I've lately been blessed with reading John Frame's, Apologetis to the Glory of God. And I am absolutly loving it. The presuppositional approach is just brilliant to me. Has anyone else made themselves a student of this branch of Apologetics? I want to read Bahnsen next, I read his debate with an Athiest that is posted on monergism.com, and wow. I'd love to hear some opinion's on Frame too.

my opinion on J.Frame is that he is one of the most important theologians in the Reformed church.

His triad of: existential, situational, normative is an amazing tool for looking at lots of things.

i just got his new book. _salvation belongs to the lord_ an introduction to systematic theology. we used his _worship in spirit and truth_ as a text for a very successful Sunday School class. He is extremely accessible, always answers email, plus there is always the _hall of frame_ and the fact that he has put his classes and books online for several years.

Upvote 0

Cajun Huguenot

Cajun's for Christ
Aug 18, 2004
Cajun Country
Visit site
✟4,779.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
tigersnare said:

I've only read a few articles by Frame. I will have to check out the book you mention. I've read a good bit of Bahnsen and and some Van Til. I have high regard for both.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Upvote 0