Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This lady small (l) is so uneducated. These are jail units that have the sink and the drinking fountain and the toilet built into one unit.

Does she have time to take some night classes?

M-Bob
She seems to have a good understanding of the type of toilets you are speaking of and has clarified that she meant literally drinking out of the toilet.

toilet.jpg

Reactions: JM
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Do you ever follow any other news service apart from FOX ?

Yes, but we prefer Fox News because they are the only one that are fair and balanced.

What's the matter are the other stations not covering this? Surprise surprise.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
“She comes out screaming at our agents, right at the beginning [of the tour] ... Crying and screaming and yelling," one witness said. “The agents, they wanted to respond, but they held back because she’s a congressional delegate. But when you have someone yelling at you in a threatening manner … They were like, ‘Hey, you need to kinda step back.’”

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She seems to have a good understanding of the type of toilets you are speaking of and has clarified that she meant literally drinking out of the toilet.

View attachment 258942

You're totally ruining the narrative to bash and mock her when you post actual facts like this.

Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you ever follow any other news service apart from FOX ?

The tabloid magazines are much more honest and accurate in their news reporting than Fox News.

Fox has a mixed rating for right wing bias, poor sourcing, spreading of conspiracy theories, publishing misleading reports and omitting reporting of information that may damage conservative causes (Fox News - Media Bias/Fact Checking). Here's a report on the accuracy of Fox News: Fox's File: PunditFact.

All False statements involving FOX

Poll reveals Fox News as the winner of ‘Fake News Trophy’

Fox ‘News’ isn’t journalism. It’s pathetic partisan pandering

Fox News coordinated with White House on false story, lawsuit says

Fact Checker Finds 60% Of Fox News Statements To Either Be Mostly False Or A Lie

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,749,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ocasio-Cortez allegedly screamed at border agents during recent trip to southern border: report

===================================

This lady small (l) is so uneducated. These are jail units that have the sink and the drinking fountain and the toilet built into one unit.

M-Bob
She is very educated. Your comments are rather ignorant about this. She is not only person who visited in that group who described the situation that the migrants were told to drink from the toilet. The fountains in the back were not working.

Norma Torres gives emotional plea after border facility visit - CNN Video

Joaquin Castro smuggles device into migrant detention facility, captures photos of "prison-like" cell
Castro said that the women were "crammed in a prison-like cell" that had one toilet, but no running water in order to drink or wash their hands.​

And it isn't new apparently:
Shackles, skimpy meals and late-night bus rides: Journey of a migrant mother newly reunited with her son
Water at a Texas holding center was so scarce, some migrants resorted to drinking toilet water, said Padilla, a 24-year-old asylum seeker from Honduras.​

And of course, the news came out about the secret Facebook group, where current and former border agents are obscene and posted a photoshop picture of Trump pushing AOC's face down to his lap forcibly. I would link it but it is too obscene.

FOX News is simply acting as the propaganda arm of the Trump administration again and posting ugly things about AOC. She must terrify Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
She is very educated. Your comments are rather ignorant about this. She is not only person who visited who visited in that group who described the situation that the migrants were told to drink from the toilet. The fountains in the back were not working.

Joaquin Castro smuggles device into migrant detention facility, captures photos of "prison-like" cell
Castro said that the women were "crammed in a prison-like cell" that had one toilet, but no running water in order to drink or wash their hands.​

Shackles, skimpy meals and late-night bus rides: Journey of a migrant mother newly reunited with her son
Water at a Texas holding center was so scarce, some migrants resorted to drinking toilet water, said Padilla, a 24-year-old asylum seeker from Honduras.​

And of course, the news came out about the secret Facebook group, where current and former border agents are obscene and posted a photoshop picture of Trump pushing AOC's face down to his lap forcibly. I would link it but it is too obscene.

FOX News is simply acting as the propaganda arm of the Trump administration again and posting ugly things about AOC. She must terrify Trump.

Oh right is she not an expert in economics but yet understands nothing about the economy?
I guess that sure girl.

Too bad she is not running for president because she truly represents what the democrats are today.
M-Bob

• Winner
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Magillacuddy

From the dark, to the light...
Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh right is she not an expert in economics but yet understands nothing about the economy?
I guess that sure girl.

Too bad she is not running for president because she truly represents what the democrats are today.
M-Bob

I think she is awesome, in all the wrong ways. She is the gift that keeps giving, the perfect representative of modern liberal thought.

While are saying the Dems are commiting political suicide with all their zany freebies, she is saying they are not giving away enough. Awesome.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,749,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess that sure girl.

M-Bob

That is not making sense.

She was not the only one who toured at the facility. IF she yelled about the migrants having to drink from the toilet because the fountains don't work - good for her!

I sincerely hope that the Trump administration's treatment of migrants does not represent all Republicans. It is REALLY a negative representation of cruelty and meanness.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟776,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

Notice: this thread has had a clean of goading/flaming posts and/or posts that were in the line of replies.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She is very educated. Your comments are rather ignorant about this. She is not only person who visited in that group who described the situation that the migrants were told to drink from the toilet. The fountains in the back were not working.

If I were to illegally sneak into another country, and was caught, and detained, I might also expect to wind up in a detention facility, or even a prison. Which might not be a great place.

I am not exactly sure how to feel about much of this. Clearly our immigration system should be quicker, and better. But knowingly breaking the law is still going to get you into trouble.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,749,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If I were to illegally sneak into another country, and was caught, and detained, I might also expect to wind up in a detention facility, or even a prison. Which might not be a great place.

I am not exactly sure how to feel about much of this. Clearly our immigration system should be quicker, and better. But knowingly breaking the law is still going to get you into trouble.
Except that many came to the border legally asking for asylum. And has a result, children were forcibly separated from their parents.

There is no excuse for making people drink out of the toilet. There is no excuse for child abuse which is going on.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ocasio-Cortez allegedly screamed at border agents during recent trip to southern border: report
M-Bob

I wonder if she thinks windmill noise causes cancer? But to the point...DHS inspector general report reveals squalid conditions at migrant detention centers - CBS News

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AOC may be educated but she is a complete liar on so many levels. With her track record...I don't know how anyone can still take anything she says seriously.

Furthermore...she has opposed all efforts to provide more funding to take care of the invasion at the border...they were never meant to be dealing with so many people. The house democrats could have fixed this a long time ago, but refuse right along with AOC. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)

Furthermore...she has opposed all efforts to provide more funding to take care of the invasion at the border...they were never meant to be dealing with so many people. The house democrats could have fixed this a long time ago, but refuse right along with AOC. What a bunch of hypocrites.
wow...classic Republican response:
1) create a problem
2) blame Democrats for the problem
3) obstruct any attempts by Democrats to fix the problem
4) wash, rinse, repeat
:sigh:
tulc(see's only some of their base is fooled by this anymore) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
wow...classic Republican response:
1) create a problem
2) blame Democrats for the problem
3) obstruct any attempts by Democrats to fix the problem
4) wash, rinse, repeat
:sigh:
tulc(see's only some of their base is fooled by this anymore) :sorry:

LOL...Except I'm not a republican...you don't even have to be an American to see just how hypocritical AOC is.

But then tulc...your panties are constantly in a bunch about your POTUS.

And well in all honesty...you have provided a typical MSM propagandized democratic response.

Those house dems just keep on accusing the POTUS of what they themselves are doing.

Darkness to light.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think she is awesome, in all the wrong ways. She is the gift that keeps giving, the perfect representative of modern liberal thought.

While are saying the Dems are commiting political suicide with all their zany freebies, she is saying they are not giving away enough. Awesome.

Well I must admit when it's put that way I also think she's great.

The liberals are watching ones like her and will never swing in that direction.
Should make for an easy win for Trump in 2020.

Keep them coming liberals keep them coming.

M-Bob

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.