Anyone Watching the NFL Playoffs?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the Rams only won because of a bad non-call by the referee. Sorry, I'm done with football. The officiating is ridiculous, it was bad in both cases. There is a rule, and they should enforce it, that says they should replay from that spot. I know they won't, the NFL is so weak. I am a non-fan after being a Saints/NFL fan for more than 50 years.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the Rams only won because of a bad non-call by the referee. Sorry, I'm done with football. The officiating is ridiculous, it was bad in both cases. There is a rule, and they should enforce it, that says they should replay from that spot. I know they won't, the NFL is so weak. I am a non-fan after being a Saints/NFL fan for more than 50 years.

I wouldn't say thats why they won. Did you see those two 50+ field goals and great defence. Anybody could call bad officiating in any given game...the RAMS would've beat the Saints the first time they met too, but the refs didn't give us our first down...it was a bad spot...it happens...it all pans out in the end. Sorry for your loss bro, don't give up on your team.

Upvote 0