California
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lets talk about how you got into longboarding and what you use.

Used to skateboard a lot as a teenager, I never really got good at tricks though. Had lots of fun skating with friends. I would rotate among three different sports. Skateboarding, BMX dirt, and roller blading. I was in good physical shape back then, and could skate all day. I rode those little trick boards. Eventually discovered long boarding, by then I was an adult. Bought a custom 2008 Bustin Cigar board and Black Randal Trucks. Longboards are much more stable at high speed than the little boards I used to ride. Wish I would of had one when I was younger.

So what board setups do you have? What is your story?

Upvote 0

Josuah

Jan 16, 2018
Keizer
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Used to skateboard a lot as a teenager, I never really got good at tricks though. Had lots of fun skating with friends. I would rotate among three different sports. Skateboarding, BMX dirt, and roller blading. I was in good physical shape back then, and could skate all day. I rode those little trick boards. Eventually discovered long boarding, by then I was an adult. Bought a custom 2008 Bustin Cigar board and Black Randal Trucks. Longboards are much more stable at high speed than the little boards I used to ride. Wish I would of had one when I was younger.

So what board setups do you have? What is your story?

I got a regular skateboard from a neighbor. this was a board that was a bit bigger than the trick boards. I never got into going to the skate park and doing tricks. My friend was generous enough to give me some longboard wheels and i put them on my board. Rode like that with the higher speed for about a year. Then i got a Dropthru longboard. I think ive had it for over four years now with all the same things. I replaced parts of the bushings. I want to upgrade it for sure. I really enjoy going fast. Doing carves and racing downhill. Went for a ride at night a day ago with music playing in my ears. Oh it felt so good to ride like that.

Upvote 0