• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Anyone seen the new Marvel series "Loki" yet on Disney+...?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Neogaia777, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Old Soul Supporter

+4,625
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I started watching it, and I like it so far, even if it does seem like they may have maybe stole a few ideas and theories from me maybe, etc, but that also may be why I was attracted to it and why I am seeming to also like it so much maybe, etc...?

It's "hilarious" so far to me, and I'm seeing many parallels also, etc, and was wondering if any of you had noticed and/or maybe saw some of them, etc, especially with Loki in the first couple of episodes, etc, and there is only three out right now, etc...

It's on Disney+, which I have, and the real beauty of it is you don't even have to have watched any of the Marvel Movies to get into it really, etc, as I haven't seen very many, but may watch more of them now maybe, etc...

Anyway, any of you gotten into it, been following it maybe, etc...?

And what are your thoughts so far, etc...?

New episodes are supposed to be on Wednesday's, etc...

Discuss...?

God Bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Neogaia777

+4,625
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I pick my entertainment very, very carefully, but I think I really like this "Loki" series thus far...

What are your thoughts on the parallels, etc...?

God Bless!

3. Confused-by-christianity

Confused-by-christianity Well-Known Member

+291
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    My routine is to watch the new disney programme on a sunday morning.
    WandaVision / then Falcon & Winter Soldier and now, my favourite so far - Loki.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with the marvel series and what stories they build into.

I wonder what they will do with him in the future - how he and Thor will get on.

4. Neogaia777

+4,625
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Just now watched the latest episode, man what a plot twist, be sure to watch it through the credits to the very end.

God Bless!

5. The-Doctor

The-Doctor Man with a scarf

+246
    Christian
    Married
    Yes

6. Neogaia777

+4,625
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Just watched the season finale a couple of times, pretty awesome, anyone know when they are going to come out with more?

God Bless!

7. Benjamin413

Benjamin413 New Member

+48
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Probably in 2022 or 2023