✟15,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
thats really sad.

It is also written. The Bible says that, in the end of days, a great deception will come over the earth. The Bible tells us that there will be scoffers in the end times (namely ones who doubt that the Great Flood ever occurred).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JeffShott

JeffroDisiac the Aphrodisiac.
Mar 13, 2010
Spring Hill, TN.
✟15,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Lol, I don't want it to happen any second, cuz there's not a rapture, so it won't be much fun...

Interesting, I did not know that the Messianic view of the end times rejected the rapture (assuming that you are representing the Messianic view). Is this the case?

Upvote 0

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Interesting, I did not know that the Messianic view of the end times rejected the rapture (assuming that you are representing the Messianic view). Is this the case?

Yeah, that's what we believe anyway... At least a lot of those with Messianic beliefs. Personally, I just find it extremely uncharacteristic of YHWH to take his people out of a rough situation. I mean, the Israelites had to go through hundreds of years in slavery, so why would he take us out of something such as the Tribulation? Plus, nowhere in Scriptures does it even mention anything about the Rapture.
So, that's just what I figure. The end is revealed all throughout the Bible, a lot of it is in Genesis and Exodus, well, foreshadowing anyway.

Anyway, that's my viewpoint and belief on it all.

Lol, how'd this thread even get on this topic? Haha.

Upvote 0

JeffShott

JeffroDisiac the Aphrodisiac.
Mar 13, 2010
Spring Hill, TN.
✟15,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, that's what we believe anyway... At least a lot of those with Messianic beliefs. Personally, I just find it extremely uncharacteristic of YHWH to take his people out of a rough situation. I mean, the Israelites had to go through hundreds of years in slavery, so why would he take us out of something such as the Tribulation? Plus, nowhere in Scriptures does it even mention anything about the Rapture.
So, that's just what I figure. The end is revealed all throughout the Bible, a lot of it is in Genesis and Exodus, well, foreshadowing anyway.

Anyway, that's my viewpoint and belief on it all.

In that case, how do you interpret these?:

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." (Luke 21:36)

"... and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come." (1 Thessalonians 1:10)

Upvote 0