Anyone looking for Christian Gaming Guilds?

Makadav GT

Online Gamer
Apr 19, 2013
Portsmouth, Va
Visit site
✟7,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Good day everyone!

I do apologize before hand, this is somewhat of a recruitment drive.

I am David. I am part of the online Christian gaming guild Saints3G (God, Guild, Gaming)

We are looking for people who are interested in the upcoming games Elder Scrolls Online, Star Citizen, and Repopulation and would like to game with fellow Christians.

Currently, we ahave active guilds in Guild Wars 2, Lord of the Rings Online, and World of Warcraft.

We also have players who play together in Minecraft, World of Tanks/World of Planes, MechWarrior, and Planetside 2, Civilization V, etc, (pick-up games)

As a new forum member, I can't post the link, but you can google Saints3G and it will pop-up. :D

PRE-AMBLE

Whereas many born-again Christians play online games, and whereas we as Christians are to be the salt of the earth and the light of the world and proclaimers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Matthew 5:13, "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. 14) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." and

Whereas the Bible commands Christians to be separate from the world, i.e. sin, in II Corinthians 6:17, "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," and
whereas to be successful this guild must be organized and ran in an orderly fashion as the Bible commands in 1 Corinthians 14:40, "Let all things be done decently and in order."

Therefore the Saints 3G Community is established as a safe-haven for all born-again New Testament believers in Jesus Christ to enjoy clean online entertainment in a protected, organized, Christian environment.

Makadav GT

Online Gamer
Apr 19, 2013
Portsmouth, Va
Visit site
✟7,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Good day everyone! Tempoman, we do have female gamers, but as a engaged man, I have eyes only for my fiancee. So I don't really check out the women of the guild. Plus, we are really not a dating service.

Hey! I'm on LotRo! What server do you all play on?

Here is the info from our forums:

1. We are located on the Landroval Server so make any new toons there. Turbine does allow for character server transfers. They cost around $23 and can take a few days or more to complete. Your "bags" and "vault" will transfer with you so load them up. Your marks & medallions will not, so you may wish to spend them on items that can transfer.

2. Our official kinship name is "Saints"

3. How to find the "Saints" inside the game - go to your social panel, and on the right side, replace the field marked "Filter" with "saints". This will show you any Saints currently online. Any officer can issue an invitation to the kinship. After joining, please use the "NOTE" field to supply your S3G forum name.

4. We are not yet eligible for a Kinship house, but a great number of Saints have chosen to live in the Stawley neighborhood of The Shire housing area. At level 15, you can purchase your own house.

5. Current LOTRO officers: Gabiel Theodoulos - Game Manager; Tex loj - Deputy Initiator (Recruitment); Torshan Ondarr - Chief Engineer (crafting); Rogue_Renegade - Envoy (public relations); Phantomdarklord - Event Coordinator (planning).

Upvote 0

Makadav GT

Online Gamer
Apr 19, 2013
Portsmouth, Va
Visit site
✟7,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Guilds were never really my thing. Even in Steam groups I am mostly inactive. I did play Civilization V, but i have not played it for a while now. And I never played multiplayer.

The level of involvement is always up to the gamer.

Half my games I play are not played by the guild. But the draw for me has always been a Christian group of people to talk to and occasionally game with. It was never about the guild. I just got tired of 10 year-olds sprouting off profanity during pick-up-groups.

Upvote 0