Anyone know anything about this?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Is it true? Is it written in Paleo-Hebrew?
117379312_10219915853021506_4559659343957763526_o.jpg

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The genetic instructions for all living organisms is encoded in DNA. The building blocks of all living cells are proteins and the building blocks of proteins are amino acids (thus, the amino acids represent the very foundational building blocks of life). There are 20 universal amino acids of life that directly code for genes (see here: Amino Acids). The number of Protons/Neutrons in a given amino acid represents its "nucleon number". Here are the nucleon numbers of the 20 universal amino acids in ascending order (with number of Protons and number of Neutrons for each amino acid):
P = Protons and N = Neutrons
Glycine (P = 40 and N = 35) = 75
Alanine (P = 48 and N = 41) = 89
Serine (P = 56 and N = 49) = 105
Proline (P = 62 and N = 53) = 115
Valine (P = 64 and N = 53) = 117
Threonine (P = 64 and N = 55) = 119
Cysteine (P = 64 and N = 57) = 121
Isoleucine (P = 72 and N = 59) = 131
Leucine (P = 72 and N = 59) = 131
Asparagine (P = 70 and N = 62) = 132
Aspartic Acid (P = 70 and N = 63) = 133
Glutamine (P = 78 and N = 68) = 146
Lysine (P = 80 and N = 66) = 146
Glutamic Acid (P = 78 and N = 69) = 147
Methionine (P = 80 and N = 69) = 149
Histidine (P = 82 and N = 73) = 155
Phenylalanine (P = 88 and N = 77) = 165
Arginine (P = 94 and N = 80) = 174
Tyrosine (P = 96 and N = 85) = 181
Tryptophan (P = 108 and N = 96) = 204
BIO-GEMATRIA: PROOF OF GOD IN DNA (Part 1) - Mathematical Monotheism

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I may share as a guest about this >

One basic error I find is the idea that who we are can be decided by our physical bodies . . . when deeper we are spiritual beings. Changing our physical genes can not change us.

Also . . . my opinion in only thinking about this > if a vaccine had some item which could effect our genes, it would have to be able to reach every cell in our bodies in order to change every gene. Now, though, what if it could reach our reproductive cells? Then in hypothesis it might change our genes which we pass on, but I would have to have children, for one thing, in order to do this.

But the thing would need to be capable of doing this changing of reproductive cell genes . . . without getting caught first by the immune system while trying to travel to the reproductive cell production centers of our bodies. Plus, when a foreign substance does manage to get into a cell, the cell can somehow be effected so the immune system detects it and destroys the cell. And in case cell genes are changed, the cells with altered genes may become detected as foreign and they are destroyed.

Cancer cells are an example of how this already happens, and the immune system tries to destroy the cancer cells. So, in case a vaccine could change a cell's DNA, it would be like a cancer cell . . . also, by the way, incapable of functioning like normal cells, very possibly.

To me, it does appear the thing in Post #1 is saying the vaccine would change the person's DNA. This would mean the stuff put in us would have to somehow reach and get inside every cell in our bodies. But the main thing I don't buy is the idea that a change of DNA, which would be a physical change, would be able to control our spiritual hearts which decide if we choose to walk with the LORD. Plus, the stuff put in us would not match with what our immune system considers to be substances of our own body; so it is likely, in my opinion, that our immune system would detect it and destroy it so it could not reach . . . every cell of our bodies.

And Yeshua says what comes out of the mouth from the heart is what defiles a person, right? Not what goes in! So, from this I see that what might get injected physically can not defile us. Or else, what if we were forcibly given something? Could evil people physically do something which could change us from being children of God? No.

"Test all things; hold fast what is good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So some random dude is going through 30 pages of just turning numbers around until he gets something out of them and he sounds like this:

“Think about what we have just seen here: The sum of the COMPOSITE NUMBERS indexed to the Proton/Neutron sums in each of the first 37 atomic elements = 2368. In other words, the Proton/Neutron numbers of the first 37 elements are actual "pointers" to the natural order of COMPOSITE NUMBERS. Further, the Proton/Neutron sum of the universal amino acids = 1466 + 1269 and (1466 + 1269) + 37 = The 2368th COMPOSITE NUMBER. This is clearly a product of design. The value 2368 is also related to the number of atoms in the universal amino acids through the following fact: The ONLY way to represent 2368 as a sum of two squares is 8^2 + 48^2 and the product of 8 and 48 (8 × 48) = The number of atoms in the universal amino acids (384). Moreover, I also found that the number of atoms in the SIDE-CHAINS of the universal amino acids = The ORDINAL Greek value of "JESUS CHRIST" (205).

Junk.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've believed that the otiot preceded the language for quite some time. I came to this belief independently of man; but this man reinforces that belief.

Have you heard about the music derived from the alephbet as well?

There is some way to make tones out of the letters/numbers and run them through, say, sand, and then the grains of sand orient themselves in the shape of the letters/numbers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Have you heard about the music derived from the alephbet as well?

There is some way to make tones out of the letters/numbers and run them through, say, sand, and then the grains of sand orient themselves in the shape of the letters/numbers.

Shabbat shalom,

NO! I'm an accomplished musician; and I don't play secular music anymore. I do play for YHWH within Messianic congregations. I've put several of the Psalms to music. Please tell me more!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Shabbat shalom,

NO! I'm an accomplished musician; and I don't play secular music anymore. I do play for YHWH within Messianic congregations. I've put several of the Psalms to music. Please tell me more!

I found two things on it:

Not sure if they go over the sand trick, I'll do a little more digging.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Not sure if they go over the sand trick, I'll do a little more digging.

The second video you posted is interesting. I'm familiar with how sand will collect in the nodes of a resonant frequency. This speaker touched on this subject; and how the spoken letter can resemble the written letter.

Even if the conditions of the experiment are tailored to the desired result; this is still quite remarkable.

Upvote 0