Anyone here interested in ScriptFrenzy?

bronzebender

Jan 19, 2007
✟15,169.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's from the creators of National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo. 1 month. 20,000 words. No revising. Just write. Coming June 2007. :)

I would join but it's in June and I will be traveling! So I'm putting it here so that if anyone here wants to know about it or if some people want to discuss the event here they can. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put it or anything, a mod may move it if necessary. The website is www.scriptfrenzy.org

If you've always wanted to write that movie script but never had the incentive, then join this. And write and write and write. After the contest ends, then you can revise. If you revise during the contest you'll be disheartened and slow down and not reach the goal. So there you go, join if you feel up to the challenge.

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟13,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So I know June is long past, but I saw this thread and was just wondering how everyone who participated did this year?

Personally, I signed up but didn't write a single word. Not one. Sad, I know, but at least I'm motivated for next year.

My new goal: a line of dialogue and a title. :p

Upvote 0

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟13,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ScriptFrenzy was is April this year, and sadly it was the last year for the script-writing month of craziness.

I believe it is now lumped in with Camp NaNoWriMo which is actually going on this month (July). I'm glad to see that there's still a place for the wonderful script writers in NaNo land. :)

Upvote 0