• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Anyone here interested in ScriptFrenzy?

Discussion in 'Scripts/ Screenplays' started by bronzebender, Jan 23, 2007.

1. bronzebender

bronzebender New Member

+2
    Protestant
    Single
    It's from the creators of National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo. 1 month. 20,000 words. No revising. Just write. Coming June 2007. :)

I would join but it's in June and I will be traveling! So I'm putting it here so that if anyone here wants to know about it or if some people want to discuss the event here they can. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put it or anything, a mod may move it if necessary. The website is www.scriptfrenzy.org

If you've always wanted to write that movie script but never had the incentive, then join this. And write and write and write. After the contest ends, then you can revise. If you revise during the contest you'll be disheartened and slow down and not reach the goal. So there you go, join if you feel up to the challenge.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. The Ascetic Crusader

The Ascetic Crusader Senior Veteran

+46
    Catholic
    Married
    CA-Others
    Thanks for the link Bronze ! How are your screeplays coming along ?

3. FireRock

FireRock Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...

+135
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thanks for the link, Bronze! I had heard bits and pieces about this when I was doing nano last year, but it sorta dropped out of my mind.

June, huh? I may have to go for it! :thumbsup:

4. FireRock

+135
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    So I know June is long past, but I saw this thread and was just wondering how everyone who participated did this year?

Personally, I signed up but didn't write a single word. Not one. Sad, I know, but at least I'm motivated for next year.

My new goal: a line of dialogue and a title. :p

5. The Midge

The Midge Towel Bearer

+159
    Christian
    Married
    Script Frenzy is running again in April 2009 if anyone is interested.

I had a recent reminder e-mail to register now.

6. heron

heron Legend

+890
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Thanks for bumping the thread into 2009.

7. crotchet

crotchet Newbie

+0
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna look into it. :)

8. FireRock

+135
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    ScriptFrenzy was is April this year, and sadly it was the last year for the script-writing month of craziness.

I believe it is now lumped in with Camp NaNoWriMo which is actually going on this month (July). I'm glad to see that there's still a place for the wonderful script writers in NaNo land. :)

9. Interplanner

Interplanner Newbie

+97
    Non-Denom
    Single
    A friend was in this in November 2013.