Wheelwright, KY
✟871.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey there! I'm from Floyd County, so I'm right near you beegy. I'm actually at the Pikeville section of Big Sandy Community and Technical College right now. lol :D Hope all is well with my fellow Ky'ers. Feel free to message me anytime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

beegy

Hey there! I'm from Floyd County, so I'm right near you beegy. I'm actually at the Pikeville section of Big Sandy Community and Technical College right now. lol :D Hope all is well with my fellow Ky'ers. Feel free to message me anytime.

My grandson just graduated with his associate in psychology and will now go to Pikeville college..He is in a wheelchair

Upvote 0
B

beegy

I lived in Harlan for awhile. I sure do miss the mountains!! Hey beegy and HolySpiritWarrior next time you have a Smashburger at Dairy Cheer have a bite for me please?

Rick

Hi Rick..I had a smashburger a couple days ago:D ..I hope you guys come back to this thread so we can chat..I haven't checked it for a while, but will add it to my subscriptions so I can keep in touch with all my Ky friends..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.