May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm talking unmistakable miracle...healing, or spirit manifestations, or such?

Sorry if this thread has been done before

I guess that would depend on what qualifies as a miracle.

I have stood against a coven as a Christian and witnessed their destruction. Even had some of them see that could see into the spiritual realm see an angel appear behind me during one confrontation.

Upvote 0

maryofoxford

Apr 12, 2012
Michigan
✟8,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I guess that would depend on what qualifies as a miracle.

I have stood against a coven as a Christian and witnessed their destruction. Even had some of them see that could see into the spiritual realm see an angel appear behind me during one confrontation.

Good point.

Things a Christian would call "natural" because we were taught it by our Savior, others would call "miracles". More than likely the others would just say it was "our imaginations".

I absolutely believe that you experienced what you said you did. The name of Jesus has that power, and Satan trembles at it!:dead:<-(Satan)

As Christians we need to understand the authority God has given to Satan, and the greater authority, that WE have been given by God, to use the name of Jesus to conquer him.

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good point.

Things a Christian would call "natural" because we were taught it by our Savior, others would call "miracles". More than likely the others would just say it was "our imaginations".

I absolutely believe that you experienced what you said you did. The name of Jesus has that power, and Satan trembles at it!:dead:<-(Satan)

As Christians we need to understand the authority God has given to Satan, and the greater authority, that WE have been given by God, to use the name of Jesus to conquer him.

They didn't believe in the power of the name of Yeshua until I sent all their witchcraft rebounding back at them 7x just by calling on His name.

Was it a miracle to use the authority over the spiritual realm given to us? Not really but it would appear that way to someone on the outside.

The sequence of events that occurred to bring about their destruction I would call miraculous.

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
reminds me of Elijah's standing down the priests of Jezebel

Which is exactly what it was. The coven was led by a girl that grew up Catholic but idolized the Jezebel biblical character to the point she became a high priestess of Ashtoreth, the goddess of Jezebel. She became the prime candidate to become the next worldwide high priestess of the second ranked principality, the primary goddess of witchcraft. The spirit of her 'goddess' had been appearing to her since she had been 14.

My last Sunday before leaving home to go to basic training in the military my pastor called me up before the elders for prayer. One of them prophesied I was being called into a prophetic ministry under the spirit and power of Elijah. I thought he was nuts. Within 6 months I met that high priestess of Ashtoreth and had a 3 year long battle with her and her followers.

I even entitled the trilogy I am writing about the conflict, 'Battling Jezebel'. So yes, I have stood in the groves confronting the priestesses of Ashtoreth and Diana. I have faced off with the prophets of Baal and I would call the outcome miraculous. It was far beyond anything I could even imagine.

Even Eze 16 was fulfilled within the life of that high priestess nearly word for word. That passage is about falling under the influences of Ashtoreth and the consequences.

Upvote 0

Life Warrior

Disciple of Yeshua
Feb 11, 2013
✟7,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Miracles are something which are awakening in the Christian community which I have been a part of for the past year. Praise God I'm getting fired up for it! :clap:
I've seen people healed before. Years ago my sister got prayed for her badly strained ankle to be healed, she left the meeting jumping for joy completely healed.
Just one week ago at a meeting this dude who's part of our Bible study group got healed of an old neck injury. One of my friends at the same meeting who was gluten free got prayed for and healed.

I'm looking forward to praying for people and seeing them healed (up till now, I've only seen other people pray for them and have them healed).

All it takes is a bit of stepping out in faith! Its not you doing the healing, its God. All you have to do is be a willing vessal for Holy Spirit to move.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
more recently, Friday a week ago, i got a letter that said the Injuries Compensation Board is paying the $700 + hospital bill from injuries from a crime. I was being sued for it. But now it will be paid.

Upvote 0

Clay J

Mar 6, 2013
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Miracles? I've seen lots of them. First hand. So many I have trouble remembering them all. Cancer/ goiter lumps gone in seconds. Chronic migraines instantly healed, permanently. Cataracts gone in minutes. useless skinny palsied legs &#8230; within minutes ... completely restored to normal with instant muscle growth and strength and ability to stand and walk for the first time since birth. Mute child making a sound for the first time since birth. Badly damaged, skate board knee &#8230; healed right now. Sharp, piercing continuous chronic pain, for years, as a result of nerve damage to the face crushed in a car accident &#8230;. healed instantly &#8230; Scoliosis... again healed instantly.
Chronic debilitating arthritis&#8230; gone. Fibromialgia&#8230; Completely healed.
Heart disease &#8230; same thing&#8230; healed instantly. My friends have lots of miracles in their lives as well &#8230; Abscess tooth completely restored instantly&#8230; As i said &#8230; remembering them all would be a challenge

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clay J

Mar 6, 2013
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
how did you witness all of these miracles?

I prayed in Jesus name and expected God to honor his word.

It started when I had serious multiple health problems and determined to not live like that. I said … God … show me how to win! He did… and I started praying for others as well. All I did was …to never lose focus or desire … and never accepted failure. Never.
I held God to his word… and he honored it.

Upvote 0

Clay J

Mar 6, 2013
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praise God!!!

Yeah! Thats what I say every time it happens.

Its not that difficult to get healed. It really isnt. It is simply a matter of dropping barriers and mental blocks. People are trained to doubt and fear and accept what the doctor says. Not that doctors dont have their place. Doctors are good. Doctors heal.
That said ...
The first thing I did with myself … and now with others is to remove doubt and fear through testimony … and the word of God
… after trust (faith) is established...healing is very easy for anyone anywhere to receive. Its amazing how simple it really is. Jesus said … Its the childrens bread. We all eat bread on a regular basis…
Kids in our church pray for each other to be healed … and expect nothing less than … healing!

Upvote 0

allykelly07

Rachel
Sep 14, 2012
Fort Garland, CO
✟989.00
Faith
Christian
Me and my family do not go to doctors. There is no need when you trust in the God who made us. He has always kept things from happening, and whatever has happened to us, we knew that it was in His will. As a result of that, I have seen many miracles! Once there was a little girl who had kidney stones, my dad said satan get your hands off of her, she ran to the bathroom and passed them immediately! There was a man, who came to a small church that we were visiting, he had a bum leg, so he asked the elders to pray over him, so they did, and annointed him with oil as scripture says in james 5, and he was healed. There also was a kid who was demon posessed, banging his head against she brick wall outside a movie theater me and my family were going to, my dad held him in his arms and prayed over him as well as others that were there, and the demon was cast out. The parents were greatful, and couldn't believe what had happened. While we lived in Oklahoma, there was a tornado headed right towrds our town, we were watching it on the radar, and we all prayed, the tornado all of a sudden went off the radar for a moment, and landed in the town on the other side of us. There were so many other little things that happened to me and my family while I was growing up, and still now witnessing. God shows Himself mighty and strong, in those who trust in Him rather than men. If we just learn how to live and walk by His Spirit, He gives us the power to act on the faith that we say we have.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

maryofoxford

Apr 12, 2012
Michigan
✟8,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I prayed in Jesus name and expected God to honor his word.

It started when I had serious multiple health problems and determined to not live like that. I said … God … show me how to win! He did… and I started praying for others as well. All I did was …to never lose focus or desire … and never accepted failure. Never.
I held God to his word… and he honored it.

Yes, but where were you that all these people were present with all this illnesses and injuries? Also, with the exception of injuries of malformations where you can witness a physical change in the person before your eyes, how do you know that they are indeed healed? What do you use to determine that it is, in fact, a miraculous healing (meaning without medical intervention) and not, say, a psychological healing (I know that's not the correct term, but it isn't coming to mind right now.) What I mean is, the person "thinking" that they are healed simply because they are so euphoric for the moment, and yet once the euphoria wears off upon returning home, the malady returns.

I don't mean to be a "negative Nellie", and absolutely believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to heal. Matter-of-fact, if you look at the Catholic Church you will notice a long list of people with the gift of healing, discernment, tongues, etc. Most recent examples to look up on the internet are Fr. Solanus Casey from Detroit, Michigan (a man who was instrumental in the healing of my badly burned brother when he was only 5, and suffered 2nd and 3rd. degree burns over 75% of his body, in the 1950's) and Padre Pio, of Italy.

In the Catholic Church we have a very strict set of standards before something can be called an "official miracle" (This doesn't mean that it wasn't thought of as a miracle, but to be "officially" declared such, it has to have been first diagnosed by a doctor, then ONLY prayer can be used. (I think it's fine to have first treated it medically, but the doctors must have determined that there's nothing more they can do medically, and have stopped giving new drugs etc to treat the condition. (this is so if they receive a healing, someone can't say that it was caused by another means.), Then the person must receive an instant and permanent healing, through prayer (and often anointing with Holy Oils is used, but isn't considered necessary for it to be declared a miracle) Then it has to be reviewed by a team of doctors (I don't know if that means only 2 or what), and they must determine that there is no other way the person could have been naturally healed. Lastly the healing must last. I'm not sure without looking it up, at which time they decide that it is, in fact, a permanent healing, and not just a temporary reprieve, or remission. (These are what I can recall of the requirements, without looking it up. I could be wrong on some things, and there might be even more requirements that I can't think of. As you can see though, they don't easily PUBLICLY declare a person miraculously healed.) The Catholic Church believes in working with doctors and also believes in the psychological ability of the body to heal itself to some degree, and to also make itself sick; which is why they are very cautious when declaring medical miracles.

I'd like to stress again though; this does NOT mean that my Church does not believe in miracles that happen every day, and are not necessarily able to meet such strict requirements for an "official declaration". There are many cases of people who have suffered for years and have been medically treated for an ailment, only to receive a miraculous healing after attending a Healing service at Church (and we hold a lot of Healing Services, and keep records of the healings), or at home. This doesn't make it any less miraculous, and the Catholic Church does acknowledge them as legitimate healings of God and gives all the glory to God for the healing. It just needs these strict guidelines, so that some of the healings can be used to prevent atheist, etc. from arguing against the idea of miracles (which especially atheist doctors are only too happy to do.)

I hope this clears up what I mean (please, please ask questions if it doesn't! :pray:The last thing that I want is for people to think that the Catholic Church does not believe something is a miracle unless it meets strict guidelines; that would be a misunderstanding). I'm also hoping that this will explain why I ask questions about the healings that you've witnessed. BTW, do you ever follow up on any of these healings? Do you record any of them, as in the date, time, what happened, etc.?

Thanks, and praise God for every healing!:clap:
In His boundless love and mercy, :hug:
Mary

Upvote 0

Clay J

Mar 6, 2013
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mary,

I know that the physical problems that I had are all permanently gone. Have been for years. Scoliosis and severe chest pain. Debilitating arthritis. Chronic migraine headaches. Very serious allergies. I didnt find any relief from doctors or meds… it just got worse…. one doctor said I would end up in a wheel chair. Thats when I got mad and serious about learning from and trusting God. I have also seen, pretty amazing, things happen that were physically impossible that protected me and saved my life more than once.

on the question of emotional healing. I dont believe in it. Healing is healing. Faith is faith. People that lose their healing have faith in the symptoms… its as simple as that. Jesus said clearly…. when the word(of faith) is sown satan comes immediately to steal it. Some people have no depth or understanding of how to resist and just let it go.
When I pray I feel the virtue go out of me. I know what is happening. I pray simple prayers in a normal setting. Malls, Coffee shops, Visiting in peoples homes. The skate board injury that was healed was a kid at a bus stop. he could not use his leg at all. He was startled when I said … just try it out. Walked to the bus and up the step … no problem. Normal conversation leads to discussion of needs... leads to simple prayer that gets results. Yes medical proof in some cases. the cancer's showed up on x-rays/ biopsies … before(there) and after(gone). The heart disease … same thing, an operation was scheduled and then cancelled after further tests. Sometimes I just watched it happen… A large mass on a boys neck shrunk and disappeared in a few moments. A little girl, about 6 yrs old, whose mama carried her in a sling in front of her,with skinny useless legs that had never even been straight … stood up on tip toes like a ballerina and walked as her legs grew thick with muscle. A woman could not see because of cataracts. I prayed and in a few minutes she was reading. The little boy that was deaf and dumb from birth … began to make sounds. All of his little friends that knew him were there and just cheered! The location has been any time anywhere I see a need. I just ask. If the response is positive I pray and expect a miracle.

I understand that for certain purposes evidence is important but I simply use the gift and leave the big organizations figure it out for themselves. Skeptics will be skeptics. I just leave them alone.
I have a sister and brother in law that railed against my stories for years… til my sister got cancer. then … after she cried and we prayed and she got her healing (proven by biopsy and x-rays) they all of a sudden dont have a bad thing to say. I prayed for a broken back for my younger brother that had before and after pics as well. That same sister had a deformed foot that popped out perfect when our family prayed.

Upvote 0

ThunderTongue

Jan 20, 2013
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Clay J said:
Mary,

I know that the physical problems that I had are all permanently gone. Have been for years. Scoliosis and severe chest pain. Debilitating arthritis. Chronic migraine headaches. Very serious allergies. I didnt find any relief from doctors or meds… it just got worse…. one doctor said I would end up in a wheel chair. Thats when I got mad and serious about learning from and trusting God. I have also seen, pretty amazing, things happen that were physically impossible that protected me and saved my life more than once.

on the question of emotional healing. I dont believe in it. Healing is healing. Faith is faith. People that lose their healing have faith in the symptoms… its as simple as that. Jesus said clearly…. when the word(of faith) is sown satan comes immediately to steal it. Some people have no depth or understanding of how to resist and just let it go.
When I pray I feel the virtue go out of me. I know what is happening. I pray simple prayers in a normal setting. Malls, Coffee shops, Visiting in peoples homes. The skate board injury that was healed was a kid at a bus stop. he could not use his leg at all. He was startled when I said … just try it out. Walked to the bus and up the step … no problem. Normal conversation leads to discussion of needs... leads to simple prayer that gets results. Yes medical proof in some cases. the cancer's showed up on x-rays/ biopsies … before(there) and after(gone). The heart disease … same thing, an operation was scheduled and then cancelled after further tests. Sometimes I just watched it happen… A large mass on a boys neck shrunk and disappeared in a few moments. A little girl, about 6 yrs old, whose mama carried her in a sling in front of her,with skinny useless legs that had never even been straight … stood up on tip toes like a ballerina and walked as her legs grew thick with muscle. A woman could not see because of cataracts. I prayed and in a few minutes she was reading. The little boy that was deaf and dumb from birth … began to make sounds. All of his little friends that knew him were there and just cheered! The location has been any time anywhere I see a need. I just ask. If the response is positive I pray and expect a miracle.

I understand that for certain purposes evidence is important but I simply use the gift and leave the big organizations figure it out for themselves. Skeptics will be skeptics. I just leave them alone.
I have a sister and brother in law that railed against my stories for years… til my sister got cancer. then … after she cried and we prayed and she got her healing (proven by biopsy and x-rays) they all of a sudden dont have a bad thing to say. I prayed for a broken back for my younger brother that had before and after pics as well. That same sister had a deformed foot that popped out perfect when our family prayed.

Thank you for your belief in God at his word, and your obedience in acting on it. If you feel you have a word of advice for me in this area, feel free to PM me, or post it here. I too feel called in this but haven't stepped out yet

Upvote 0

maryofoxford

Apr 12, 2012
Michigan
✟8,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mary,

When you say that you don't believe in "emotional healing", I think you may misunderstand what I mean by that. For example: I attended a non-denominational healing service years ago, that was hosting a couple that were famous for their gifts of healing. The place was absolutely crowded. Many people went forward for healing of all kinds of things. They asked the "healers" to pray for whatever their needs were and some were "slain in the spirit", some were just prayed over, and believed they were healed. The results were that when a few of those that went home thinking they were healed, but not really experiencing it, arrived back at their homes, that "feeling" they had of being healed went away. Now, in those cases you can ask yourself, is it their lack of faith that caused the "healing" to stop? Is it their own imagination that believed they were healed when in reality God was either saying "No" to the healing, or "Wait awhile for it to come". I believe that God says all three to us. I've yet to know a single person with the gift of healing (which I KNOW exists) be able to prevent any person from dying ever. We all die a physical death at some time. Yes, we may experience a healing of one or another of our physical ailments, but eventually the Lord does take us, for this Earth is not our permanent home.

I do believe that a person's faith allows the Holy Spirit to be able to heal them physically, but that type of faith is a gift of God. Just as the person with the "gift of healing" is given that as a "gift" to be used for the good of all men. It is not "we" that heal, but God. To believe that it is our faith alone that allows the person to receive a healing, is to deny the power of God, and become our own God. (I'm not saying that you do this, mind you.).

I believe in miracles for I've had them happen to me several times. Inexplicable miracles that could ONLY have happened because God TRULY EXISTS and loves us! I don't for a moment deny that you have been given a gift of God, if what you're telling us is the truth. The others that pray and believe so strongly that they experience miracles, are also being given the gift of faith. This is a glorious and wonderful gift of the Almighty.

So do you believe that God never says "No" to what you ask for? Do you believe that you can have whatever you want as long as your faith is strong enough, and you don't doubt at all when you ask? (and I do mean, whatever you ask for; like a million dollars for example.) I'm just wondering exactly what you believe in this area.

In the love of Christ I wish you peace:crossrc:.

Upvote 0