USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A man of God came to our Church where we new the woman that could not see. Got prayed for and ...well you couldnt get past her shouting and crying for she could see.

Healing..
So many have the answer in this world huh. This is how I see it. Peter and John at the gate beautiful told the man "silver and gold we don't have but what I do have give I unto you in Jesus name". Not once did they have to ask Jesus if its your will or the like. Signs and wonders always follow the word. What He keep showing me was "WHAT I HAVE give I unto you". Now go back and read. Did Jesus give it to all or? I read to ALL..

These signs shall follow them that believe. There are times we can carry them believe for them. Yet it is never us its always Him. I always ask what do you want and what can you believe for. The Father will never over ride what you believe. Or we all would be saved and healed.

So a simple lie unbelief can make a whole town not receive anything from Jesus that was right there.

So if you have a need find what the word says about that need. If you now run to man you will find so many different answers. Some will say God does not want to heal you for He is teaching you or you have a demon or on and on. Lol find what the WORD OF GOD says and simply believe. You believe John 3:16 then do the same for ALL the rest that.....and get this.. that GOD says. He can not lie. It will happen He can not lie and if you wonder then ASK Him.

No He is REAL. When Jesus uses the words "like a little child" its FAITH. Children believe in santa and you name it. Simple faith. You have the faith He gave it to you.

So know that the world was made for YOU the Father sent His only son because He saw if He did nothing YOU would be lost forever. So Jesus came for YOU and the world. It is FINISHED! He thought of YOU that moment.

You have no clue as to HOW MUCH He loves you, likes you. SO WHAT you goofed up.. repent. So what you seem to cant stop that sin. Well dont run away run TO HIM! He will make a way where there is NO WAY! HAHAHA

GOD is your Father..do you KNOW WHO YOU ARE? Jesus is your brother..your friend your GOD your savior and sorry what is it you think He does NOT want for you?

A woman came to Jesus asks "I want my sons to sit on your right and left hand". Do you read NO anywhere after that? He says "woman you dont know what you ask..its not mine to give".

Read that bible as if you were on some island and never seen it or heard of it before. NOW read it. YEAH! He loves you and never changes...

Your not alone ever. So never go by feelings. Go by what is written. Know He is for you and just believe...for He never ever gives up on you.

If this helps then its for you also. I was worrying a few months ago about the day in which we live and to know the REAL truth. He asked me "remember when Peter began to sink? Keep your eyes on me and I will never let you sink". He is GOD ..you can not even grasp the LOVE He has for you. He cares for ever BIG to tiny need you have and with Him...he wonders why you dont talk to Him all the time about them and just talk. Trust me ..Hes not busy. He is EVERY WHERE!

Sorry..yes I saw someone healed..hehe

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aWalkbyFaith

Sep 17, 2013
Austin, Texas
✟15,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If there is need for healing … I wait and listen/ sense if the virtue is flowing. If it is not I ask the HS for guidance. Several things can block the flow of healing… Lack of understanding. Fear. Anger. Unconfessed sin. Unforgiveness.

Waiting on the leading of Holy Spirit. He's so wonderful.. :)

Praise you Jesus, hallelujah.

Upvote 0
B

BeachSun

Great thread.
Yes, I have been privileged to witness several miracles. This was probably the most astounding:

My grown daughter and I were at the bay in San Diego. We had her infant daughter and were about to lay out a picnic spread on the ground. Earlier we had noticed a huge, muscular pit bull at a camp site near us. He was not on a leash which made me rather uncomfortable. Because of that we moved further down the bay to our own space.
As I was laying out the blanket, my daughter walked over to the water. As she stood in the ankle deep water, we were both caught off guard by the appearance of the pit bull, charging, full speed, snarling, racing directly toward her. He covered so much ground so quickly, there was nothing earthly we could have done to rescue her from the pending attack.
I cried out, "Lord, help!" Kind of hard to explain, but all in the same instant I was also praying "Lord, stop him!"
Less than 4 feet away from her, he started to pounce. Just as quickly as he started to crouch, he screeched to a halt. He had been going so fast, he even skidded a foot or so before coming to a complete stop.

My eyes had been glued to the dog the whole time, but as he skidded to a stop I looked at my daughter.
She was surrounded by guards. It would be impossible to describe them accurately, but that's what they were - guards. At least a foot taller than her, standing shoulder to shoulder, facing the dog, creating a wall.

The dog stopped, shook himself, and his whole demeanor changed. He almost had a "just kidding!" look on his face, turned, and bounded away.
I looked at my daughter again, and the guards were gone.

I cried for days at the grace and mercy of our Lord.

Upvote 0

aWalkbyFaith

Sep 17, 2013
Austin, Texas
✟15,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

She was surrounded by guards.

Thanks for sharing. It touched me.

Reminds me of a time I had about 12 yrs ago. I had been telling the guys at work about Jesus all the time. And they thought I pretty odd always talking about Jesus. But then one day on the way home from a work-site. It was snowing a lot. But I was tired so closed my eyes and prayed. 'Jesus we are in your hands. Guide us.' I was in the passenger seat and fell asleep briefly then woke up to us going off the highway and toward a creek. I saw lots of trees on the sides of the van. What woke me was my coworker screaming out for Jesus as he was driving saying "Jesus Jesus help us. " So I woke up and then we came to a halt. Well it turned out that we were lifted from one side of the creek to the other side. And the tire marks showed it. We later went back because we had to see it again. And we could see all the brush that we had run over, then it stopped and started at the other side of the creek. Praise God. Til this day my friend doesn't doubt Jesus saves.

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"So my first question is about the passage where Jesus says "whatsoever you ask the Father etc etc.
This is a clear statement without conditionality attached."

Not true - The "Conditionality" is in the part you left out.

John 15:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

"IN MY NAME" indicates: "With MY AUTHORITY". And before you can ask with His AUTHORITY you must be UNDER His authority, and know that you HAVE his authority.

You can ask anything you want as a petition, and God will answer EVERY prayer according to his will. But if you don't KNOW you have His authority - You DON'T.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My Favorite one is still the fellow in my Bible Study in about 1974 or so, who'd just been sent home from the hospital to die with a load of painkillers after all the treatments for his bone cancer, which had spread through his body had failed completely. He'd been married about a year, and had a new baby - he was 26 or so, and would be dead in a few weeks at best.

Him, His wife, and his mother all were in the study, and HE looked like death warmed over - hairless from the chemo, colorless, cold to the touch, and weak as a kitten.

And his mother requested that we would pray for him - But NOT for his healing. God had told her in terms that she understood, that he was healed already in FAITH, and that we should pray thanking God for his provision of healing. That made sense, since you DON'T have to ask - for what you already HAVE.

What was a bit surprising was that NONE of the folks in the Bible Study (except me) were Pentecostal/Charismatic - they were "United Church of Christ" - which is about as LIBERAL a denomination as you could find, and Mom is receiving "Word of Knowledge", and the "Gift of FAITH" for her son's healing??!!

I'm NOT claiming that any of us in the Study HAD faith in his healing. Oh sure, we all knew that God HEALS, but there's a GREAT distance between "knowing that He Heals", and "having FAITH that he's gonna DO IT NOW!!!!"

And of course the "old rule" is that: "When you see a NEED, it's EASY to "Hear a voice". Maybe Mom had heard from GOD, or maybe she'd just "Heard what she desperately wanted to hear" about her dying son. We didn't know - yet.

But that didn't really matter - Mom was adamant that God had TOLD HER that her son was healed, and so we thanked God for his provision of healing, and nothing "changed" that evening. He looked just as bad when he left as he did before -

But the next week, he had color, and a confident look about him, and we thanked God again for what He'd done, and started to think we were REALLY gonna see something - and we did!!

In about two months, you couldn't tell he'd ever been sick, his color, and strength were back, and his hair had grown back in - and after 10 months or so, the doctors pronounced him "cancer free", and said they didn't understand why -

And the last I heard 30 years later, he was a Deacon in the Assembly of God church in St Mary's Ohio (which didn't even exist when I had my study).

And in the years since, when medical science was NOT effective, there's been:

David C.'s son (terminal leukemia at the age of 7 - healed - now mid 30s - cancer free)

Mike M. Our associate pastor (stage 4 testicular Cancer - hours to live in hospice - healed - now 6 years later - cancer free)

Randy M. the associate pastor at the Midlothian United Methodist Church (terminal leukemia 10 years ago - cancer free)

SO - God heals

Simple as that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So many years ago but this came to me.

My dad was a minister, with kids and troubles like anyone else.

At that time in the mid 60s my 3 older brothers were a wild bunch,drinking,running wild etc.

I was young but knew my dad had prayed God would keep them safe.

One night while drinking the 3 plus a friend were speeding and my eldest brother the driver straightened
A curve at 100 miles per hour.

They hit a tree.

Upon arriving my dad thinking the worst found the dummies Alive and still drunk.
So drunk my middle brother was dragging the back seat of the car,back to the tree 50 feet away
To fix the seat he was in and landed on when the car was demolished.

The 3 of them had no physical damage and their friend had a broken arm.

It baffled my dad and police how anyone could survive this crash,but they all were ejected from car at impact without colliding with car or tree them selves.

The prayer of a righteous man availth much.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I took my mum to a healing service, a while back in a local town, she didn't go to church at all at the time. The preacher prayed and her shoulder which was full of arthritis so she couldn't lift it up very far, was completely healed! It was so wonderful to see her lift it above her head with no pain. Mum went forward at the preacher's invitation and gave her life to the Lord; my dad went the following night and they both attended church for the rest of their lives.
Every morning since, they read their Bibles and had their morning coffee together and became part of the community at church. Both have died and are with the Lord. I am so thankful for the blessings that they both received.
Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

Thank you Lord, :amen:

musicalpilgrim

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Great thread.
Yes, I have been privileged to witness several miracles. This was probably the most astounding:

My grown daughter and I were at the bay in San Diego. We had her infant daughter and were about to lay out a picnic spread on the ground. Earlier we had noticed a huge, muscular pit bull at a camp site near us. He was not on a leash which made me rather uncomfortable. Because of that we moved further down the bay to our own space.
As I was laying out the blanket, my daughter walked over to the water. As she stood in the ankle deep water, we were both caught off guard by the appearance of the pit bull, charging, full speed, snarling, racing directly toward her. He covered so much ground so quickly, there was nothing earthly we could have done to rescue her from the pending attack.
I cried out, "Lord, help!" Kind of hard to explain, but all in the same instant I was also praying "Lord, stop him!"
Less than 4 feet away from her, he started to pounce. Just as quickly as he started to crouch, he screeched to a halt. He had been going so fast, he even skidded a foot or so before coming to a complete stop.

My eyes had been glued to the dog the whole time, but as he skidded to a stop I looked at my daughter.
She was surrounded by guards. It would be impossible to describe them accurately, but that's what they were - guards. At least a foot taller than her, standing shoulder to shoulder, facing the dog, creating a wall.

The dog stopped, shook himself, and his whole demeanor changed. He almost had a "just kidding!" look on his face, turned, and bounded away.
I looked at my daughter again, and the guards were gone.

I cried for days at the grace and mercy of our Lord.

This made me cry. praise God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for sharing. It touched me.

Reminds me of a time I had about 12 yrs ago. I had been telling the guys at work about Jesus all the time. And they thought I pretty odd always talking about Jesus. But then one day on the way home from a work-site. It was snowing a lot. But I was tired so closed my eyes and prayed. 'Jesus we are in your hands. Guide us.' I was in the passenger seat and fell asleep briefly then woke up to us going off the highway and toward a creek. I saw lots of trees on the sides of the van. What woke me was my coworker screaming out for Jesus as he was driving saying "Jesus Jesus help us. " So I woke up and then we came to a halt. Well it turned out that we were lifted from one side of the creek to the other side. And the tire marks showed it. We later went back because we had to see it again. And we could see all the brush that we had run over, then it stopped and started at the other side of the creek. Praise God. Til this day my friend doesn't doubt Jesus saves.

Praise God!!!!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I took my mum to a healing service, a while back in a local town, she didn't go to church at all at the time. The preacher prayed and her shoulder which was full of arthritis so she couldn't lift it up very far, was completely healed! It was so wonderful to see her lift it above her head with no pain. Mum went forward at the preacher's invitation and gave her life to the Lord; my dad went the following night and they both attended church for the rest of their lives.
Every morning since, they read their Bibles and had their morning coffee together and became part of the community at church. Both have died and are with the Lord. I am so thankful for the blessings that they both received.
Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

Thank you Lord, :amen:

musicalpilgrim

Praise God!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you again for the psalm, Brinny
It is my favourite psalm today; take refuge in him and you will find safe lodgings...Timothy Dudley-Smith who wrote 'Tell out my soul' wrote this hymn on Psalm 91

Safe in the shadow of the Lord
Beneath his hand and power,
I trust in him,
I trust in him,
My fortress and my tower.

My hope is set on God alone
Though Satan spreads his snare,
I trust in him,
I trust in him,
To keep me in his care

From fears and phantoms of the night,
From foes about my way,
I trust in him,
I trust in him,
By darkness as by day.

His holy angels keep my feet
secure from every stone;
I trust in him,
I trust in him,
And unafraid go on.

Strong in the Everlasting Name,
And in my Father's care,
I trust in him,
I trust in him,
Who hears and answers prayer.

Safe in the shadow of the Lord,
Possessed by love divine,
I trust in him,
I trust in him,
And meet his love with mine.

I had another miracle happen to me; Crossing a busy road one day, I stepped out and something stopped me...a very firm stop, I couldn't move and then a split second later, a bus came round the corner, and would have run me over! I had the feeling it must have been an angel as there was no other explanation! I never saw what stopped me but I certainly felt it! Praise God, I wouldn't have been here today. Thank you Lord. :angel:

:hug: :angel:
With Every Blessing
musicalpilgrim

Reactions: Roseonathorn
Upvote 0

1livelystone

Jan 23, 2014
✟15,329.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Miracles are as good of a litmus test for the blessings of God as it is going to get

If I was in a church that did not witness miracles I would start looking for one that did....... and not stop until I found one

I have known a lot of churches who claim miracles as if they are a normal occurrence....... however, I am still looking for the church that worships in spirit and in truth

Reactions: Roseonathorn
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes my pastor asked if anyone needed healing or prayer for anything. I was in pain from my back and never thought to ask for it to be healed. Perhaps that was to hard for God , LOL but then realised it would be ok. So I went down for prayer and felt a warm tingle all over my back. My back pain was healed from that day on. My pain has not returned. Amen thank you for this thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

AbbaLove

I'm talking unmistakable miracle...healing, or spirit manifestations, or such?

Doesn't it depend on whether one wears Songlasses :) or sunshades :cool:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

To me everyday is full of miracles ... unmistakable miracles. Big miracles and little miracles. The Universe is like God's most precise and beautiful GrandFather's Clock. Molecular structures viewed through an electron microscope are infinitesimally teeny tiny miracles.

When His Spirit is removed for a time will people still on earth think it's a miracle?​

Isaiah 34:4
All the host of the heavens shall be dissolved and crumble away, and the skies shall be rolled together like a scroll; and all their host [the stars and the planets] shall drop like a faded leaf from the vine, and like a withered fig from the fig tree.

Revelation 6:12-14
AMP
12 When He [the Lamb] broke open the sixth seal, I looked, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun grew black as sackcloth of hair, [the full disc of] the moon became like blood.
13 And the stars of the sky dropped to the earth like a fig tree shedding its unripe fruit out of season when shaken by a strong wind.
14 And the sky rolled up like a scroll and vanished, and every mountain and island was dislodged from its place.

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein

:) Saw Heaven Is For Real yesterday :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0