Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Garland? I buy my Asian groceries* at a Vietnamese store near Walnut and Jupiter. :wave:

* well, about 8 jars of this hot sauce I like and some Ramen brands Tom Thumb doesn't carry (needless to say, I don't go very often).

Upvote 0

Goobersmooch

Apr 3, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟8,480.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
USincognito said:
Garland? I buy my Asian groceries* at a Vietnamese store near Walnut and Jupiter. :wave:

* well, about 8 jars of this hot sauce I like and some Ramen brands Tom Thumb doesn't carry (needless to say, I don't go very often).

that's very close to where I live! :) and my friends live down the street from there also.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Goobersmooch said:
that's very close to where I live! :) and my friends live down the street from there also.

I live over in North Dallas, but that Richardson/Dallas/Garland triangle with Little Saigon is a neat place to shop or go out to eat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.