JJB

Dec 28, 2004
✟4,433.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
knightstemplar said:
Yeah, but not advertised enough, I think. I'm actually VP of Pioneer's Christian Club this year. I'll be a Junior. :)

:thumbsup: Keep up the good work!

Somehow gotta get the word out about Young Life, too. Do they still pass out little flyers, or is that no longer allowed by the school?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Young Life... hm... not sure. But, I know the teachers who are heading it up. They even go on a Young Life trip to mexico and build a house, all sponsored by the spanish department and supplied by Young Life. :)

Upvote 0

knightstemplar

Grand Master Ravion of the Christian Jedi Order
Jul 22, 2005
San Jose, CA
Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
JJB said:
What does the Christian club do that you will be VP of next year?

I don't understand your question. I think you mean what are you doing as VP of next year?

I'm going to have more events, meetings with meaning, prayer nights and walks, and all around more stuff. I want to also regularize the guest speakers. So yeah... :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

popslittlewonder

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2005
California
✟10,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Doing nothing, Haha duh i think you knew that already. I am watching Robin Hood with my brother. We are into watching Disney movies. Tonight is the night before school. We have a high school event. Very exciting. School should be fun my brother is going to show me where my classes are. thats all for now. bies

Upvote 0