Anyone from San Jose?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warrior Frog

The only talking frog you'll find for miles
Apr 11, 2005
California
✟9,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I live near a shopping center that has a mcdonalds, taco bell, wal mart, albertsons, and a few privately owned shops. Its also accross the street from an IBM plant and a rail road.If you live close by you can PM me with the name of the road that you use to turn into the shopping center. I guess.

Upvote 0

popslittlewonder

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2005
California
✟10,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
do you live by cottle road. the IBM plant my daddy used to work there we live like 10 minutes away i live behind the shopping center that has Sportsmart, Outback, a gas station, and compusa, and some other smaller businesses. You live closer to my friend. He is like up and behind walmart.

Upvote 0

Warrior Frog

The only talking frog you'll find for miles
Apr 11, 2005
California
✟9,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know where you are talking about, but thats not where I am. I go to Outback sometimes, usually on Sundays after church. The Intermediate school I went to was Bernal. I feel like letting you guess, but my middle school is part of the name for a road I live near.

Upvote 0

popslittlewonder

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2005
California
✟10,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I do not know road names at all. But my friend lives near Bernal actually she went to Bernal. Yeah my friend owns the Outback so we go there quite often. For birthdays and stuff like that or if grandparents are over. I just gradated from Apostles Lutheran ever heard of it i went there for 9 years.

Upvote 0