Massachusetts
✟586,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think I understand correctly that you mean actually seeing a medical healing or someone being brought back from the dead.

And ones say there are prophetic people who can say things which speak exactly to you about something the prophetic person had no way of knowing.

One time, I was in a nursing home, talking with an Italian woman. She did not communicate in English with me; so I started speaking some Italian I had learned in the streets of Italy during my Navy laboratory duty there.

Then my head changed into a spiritual pure and pleasant state and I spoke what sounded like perfectly spoken words which could be of an Italian dialect. I had heard at least a couple dialects and that seemed like it could be one.

Then she said something like, "How you speak Italian?" I answered in Italian and she just pitched her head here and there.

Days later I met a woman who said she was the woman's daughter. And she said she spoke only the dialect of a region on the other side of Italy where I never had gone. And the woman did not understand national Italian which I spoke.

But in case I really spoke in the Holy Spirit to her, I do not know what Jesus said to her.

It was about ten words or a little bit more.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone ever have spiritual encounters or seen powerful things by God?

Many things...

I live on the 'other side', where the supernatural is routine...

It can therefore be incidentally deceptive of me, to mention one thing, or another. To make a list, of the incredible. It is too incredible to believe.

Regardless, this is what you are looking for, so I will mention, I saw Jesus, as a man, transfigure into 'one like a son of man'. I saw the whole process, and looked into his face. I saw the one John described, and can go into detail on the glory of his appearance. From that, the path went straight, to being baptized by fire, the true rebirth.

To enter into the Gates of the Kingdom. It has... many names.

It is a world, within this world. But, one which man does not see.

It is not of this world, but is from above.

The passage way is not easy. The Rabbit Hole, is deep & wide.

Upvote 0

Kevin33

Dec 20, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wish i was blessed to see spiritual occurrences from God.
I seen a lot of powerful things the last 3 years all is new to me from angels to demons even had a vision felt like I was on a different world for 2 years was a experience

Upvote 0

Kevin33

Dec 20, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many things...

I live on the 'other side', where the supernatural is routine...

It can therefore be incidentally deceptive of me, to mention one thing, or another. To make a list, of the incredible. It is too incredible to believe.

Regardless, this is what you are looking for, so I will mention, I saw Jesus, as a man, transfigure into 'one like a son of man'. I saw the whole process, and looked into his face. I saw the one John described, and can go into detail on the glory of his appearance. From that, the path went straight, to being baptized by fire, the true rebirth.

To enter into the Gates of the Kingdom. It has... many names.

It is a world, within this world. But, one which man does not see.

It is not of this world, but is from above.

The passage way is not easy. The Rabbit Hole, is deep & wide.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I seen a lot of powerful things the last 3 years all is new to me from angels to demons even had a vision felt like I was on a different world for 2 years was a experience

I am definitely in a different world, and can understand this sort of concern. You may be being drawn into this world. I would like to see humans get drawn into this world, but I also know, the whole world will be drawn into it after the 'lawless one' is destroyed, exposed.

Albeit, many will be outside the Gates.

If you wish to PM and discuss, feel free to.

There are various problems that can arise, taking this road, to the Kingdom, though you will get there, as God does not start something, and not finish it.

One problem is 'de-realization', trying to grapple with the 'nature of reality', as this is 'reality bending'.

Another problem is understanding 'what angels are'.

The world does not understand this, and information from Scripture and historical records are very sparse and incomplete.

Upvote 0

Kevin33

Dec 20, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I seen some of the angels ability and it would not enter into man's mind some of the things they can do. I got to see it a few times but a angel was glowing super bright to were you could not make out they feature but I seen one assets up in the sky slowly stretch out it's arms and then turned into an airplane it was awesome I know no one would believe me unless they seen it for themself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kevin33

Dec 20, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am definitely in a different world, and can understand this sort of concern. You may be being drawn into this world. I would like to see humans get drawn into this world, but I also know, the whole world will be drawn into it after the 'lawless one' is destroyed, exposed.

Albeit, many will be outside the Gates.

If you wish to PM and discuss, feel free to.

There are various problems that can arise, taking this road, to the Kingdom, though you will get there, as God does not start something, and not finish it.

One problem is 'de-realization', trying to grapple with the 'nature of reality', as this is 'reality bending'.

Another problem is understanding 'what angels are'.

The world does not understand this, and information from Scripture and historical records are very sparse and incomplete.
But yea I definitely felt like I was in another world for 2 years so much powerful things I got to witnesses but I been getting a lot of signs thru numbers dreams and one vision I don't know if the enemy can altar my dreams and I'm being tricked by him or if they are from God sometimes I feel they are to consistent and perfect for the enemy to pull off but then again I don't wanna under estimate his ability but ya I'm still seeing the signs on earth and in the heavens still I been hoping God would interpret the signs and dreams but I'm sure he has a perfect time that was a crazy 2 to 3 years I had I didn't even believe my family was my real family for those years I though they were angels in descise cause it seemed like they read my mind and the would say suspect things after I had my first vision they said Kevin did you remember you ride home and I was shocked cause I didn't and that's when the vision must have took place

Upvote 0

Kevin33

Dec 20, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmm you may know about me and may be following me around taking on different human forms Serving God Refining me. I sense your an Angel you have so much knowledge and advanced ability that I sense that. would be really awesome like the bible says you never know who your entertaining

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But yea I definitely felt like I was in another world for 2 years so much powerful things I got to witnesses but I been getting a lot of signs thru numbers dreams and one vision I don't know if the enemy can altar my dreams and I'm being tricked by him or if they are from God sometimes I feel they are to consistent and perfect for the enemy to pull off but then again I don't wanna under estimate his ability but ya I'm still seeing the signs on earth and in the heavens still I been hoping God would interpret the signs and dreams but I'm sure he has a perfect time that was a crazy 2 to 3 years I had I didn't even believe my family was my real family for those years I though they were angels in descise cause it seemed like they read my mind and the would say suspect things after I had my first vision they said Kevin did you remember you ride home and I was shocked cause I didn't and that's when the vision must have took place

The Spirit, and angels can speak through people. They can mention internal conversations you had with them. Not mind reading, but spirits talking, spirit to spirit.

Just try and keep your calm, and maintain in the world.

Upvote 0