Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was 2:33 minutes in and got it in my right arm

Btw the vibrations is like a wave going down my body

EDIT: got it again at 3:20 minutes in but in my back

Is your gift DOS???

My spirit will become unsettled, but its more like a miniconvulsions, not exactly vibrations, almost like the shivers??

Or my chest will burn as if its on fire.

Upvote 0

beck12

Science is man trying to play God
Jan 1, 2014
✟8,019.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guys also usualy around the feeling i yawn and can hear nothing when yawning and i heard stuff when yawning before about a christian or similar that was killed in a church was returning , could this possibly be a thing telling me jesus was returning this happened like 3 years ago.

Upvote 0

beck12

Jan 1, 2014
✟8,019.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is your gift DOS???

My spirit will become unsettled, but its more like a miniconvulsions, not exactly vibrations, almost like the shivers??

Or my chest will burn as if its on fire.
whats DOS?
and its like super super shivers that are unnaturaly strong

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guys also usualy around the feeling i yawn and can hear nothing when yawning and i heard stuff when yawning before about a christian or similar that was killed in a church was returning , could this possibly be a thing telling me jesus was returning this happened like 3 years ago.

Not sure, my gift is DOS, the convulsions are good, the fire means something is wrong (person or what they are saying)

Upvote 0

beck12

Jan 1, 2014
✟8,019.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Discernment of spirits.

Did my video appeal to you?

Do you ever get the fire in your chest around certain people?
Not realy but can not be sure, i never payed attention to this before, so maybe
well it also feels like energy, when i was messing with the occult (never could do stuff in occult something was stopping me) i was messing with energy, and thats when i realized i saw energy my whole life, then i found a guy preaching god on a occult site, which leads me to believe i was sopose to find that site to find him, if i didn't i would not be here now. i would probaly be a occultist

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
"“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."" - Matthew 24:36-44

Why are we allowing feelings to determine or dictate to us something that Jesus has plainly taught us nobody--not even Himself--knows?

I don't know how the Lord could be any clearer when He says nobody knows, that He comes at an hour nobody expects, it will be as in the days of Noah when the flood caught them unaware, it will be as two in a field and one taken and one left.

Jesus has basically spelled it out for us that we won't know. Period. Nobody will ever be able to determine the timing of His coming. Nobody. No one. Notta. Zilch. End of debate.

I would go so far as to say that anytime anyone says they think or feel Jesus is returning on "X" or gives predictions of any sort we can quite confidently know that He won't be coming then.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

beck12

Jan 1, 2014
✟8,019.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."" - Matthew 24:36-44

Why are we allowing feelings to determine or dictate to us something that Jesus has plainly taught us nobody--not even Himself--knows?

I don't know how the Lord could be any clearer when He says nobody knows, that He comes at an hour nobody expects, it will be as in the days of Noah when the flood caught them unaware, it will be as two in a field and one taken and one left.

Jesus has basically spelled it out for us that we won't know. Period. Nobody will ever be able to determine the timing of His coming. Nobody. No one. Notta. Zilch. End of debate.

I would go so far as to say that anytime anyone says they think or feel Jesus is returning on "X" or gives predictions of any sort we can quite confidently know that He won't be coming then.

-CryptoLutheran
I never said anything about when hes coming.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I never said anything about when hes coming.

This appeared to me to be suggesting that the Parousia could be discerned, as though by a feeling, a shiver, a burning, a whatever-it-may be.

If you're not suggesting this, then I misspoke, and my apologies.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This appeared to me to be suggesting that the Parousia could be discerned, as though by a feeling, a shiver, a burning, a whatever-it-may be.

If you're not suggesting this, then I misspoke, and my apologies.

-CryptoLutheran

Bible does say "day or hour".

But it doesn't say month or season, or even year.

Christ tells us when we "see all these things" to lift up our heads, because redemption is near.

Why would he tell us that if we couldn't ballpark his return based on the mountain of scripture where Jesus literally tells us how he is to be revealed. (revelation)

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe you will find that the most answers are in:

Mt24A was about the DofJ. The drift of Mt 21-23 demands this.
Mt24B allowed for the the 2nd coming and judgement to be right after the DofJ or much later. 2 Pet 3 confirms the reason for the delay: evangelism.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Bible does say "day or hour".

But it doesn't say month or season, or even year.

There were incidents when my little brother and I were children. I started poking my brother to annoy him and my parents got mad and told me to stop poking him. So I started getting my finger as close without actually "poking" him. My parents didn't particularly think my logic of "But I'm not doing it!" was very convincing.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

beck12

Jan 1, 2014
✟8,019.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I still have this feeling, but now i just have a feeling about the number 2:13 or 213, i checked all the scriptures that are 2:13 from the looks of it nothing there, so is there any biblical meaning to 2:13 or 213 possibly? :) or am i just crazy? (i am not crazy btw)

Upvote 0