Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There have been a lot of depictions of Jesus over the years. We can argue over the fine points, and I would say they all do share a certain singularity. But, the most fascinating depiction I have heard of recently was Jesus with curly hair. Something I do recall seeing in a few of the old stones. But, it was refreshing :) to have heard of someone who actually saw him.

So, if you have seen a Jesus with curly hair, let me know, interested in your vision or dream.

Reactions: seekingmuch
Feb 18, 2018
United States
✟17,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good morning. I have had visions of Jesus on a few occasions, in which he had dark, curly hair. His skin complexion was mahogany with copper overtones, and He wore vermilion robes with sandals. His appearance was quite stunning, if I may say so.

Upvote 0

seekingmuch

Mar 14, 2018
PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hahaha! That one made me giggle. That little girl painted that after a vision. Another little boy saw it and said, "That's him" after he went to heaven and met Jesus. So, I've pretty much accepted that is what he looks like. Curly hair. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good morning. I have had visions of Jesus on a few occasions, in which he had dark, curly hair. His skin complexion was mahogany with copper overtones, and He wore vermilion robes with sandals. His appearance was quite stunning, if I may say so.

Was his face masculine but also very beautiful? (Like say Lord Byron or Jim Morrison).

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hahaha! That one made me giggle. That little girl painted that after a vision. Another little boy saw it and said, "That's him" after he went to heaven and met Jesus. So, I've pretty much accepted that is what he looks like. Curly hair. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

He appears in different forms to different people. But, that is a good one.

BTW, is that your real picture? Very cool look (except for the blood).

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
He appears in different forms to different people. But, that is a good one.

BTW, is that your real picture? Very cool look (except for the blood).

I had a dream once where Jesus appeared to me in two forms. I can't tell what the other form is.

In the human form, he looked like a Native American. Didn't notice if the hair is curly but it was neatly cut to a short length and He had NO facial hair. I'm not Native American.

He looked quite like this (ofc, NOT wearing a Star Trek uniform but traditional Jewish clothing of His time):
20110414164258%2521Chakotay.jpg

He was of cheerful character too and He smiled when He greeted me and while He talked to me.

Upvote 0

seekingmuch

Mar 14, 2018
PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They said when Jesus was alive on Earth, you wouldn't know who he was until he spoke. I'm sure Jesus was attractive (and manly since he was a carpenter), but he probably wasn't a guy women fawned over. But, when he spoke, he made them swoon I'd bet. Jesus was very gentle, kind, loving, and had the heart of a woman I'd bet. My mom saw him in a vision, in glorified form, and said he was simply gorgeous.

I saw him sitting at a piano, wearing a white loincloth, playing an Enya song. I still don't know if my mind made that up or it was a vision. But, his tan was the most beautiful skin I ever saw. I couldn't see his head. I think he had long, dark hair. Mom said it was reddish and he had flames for eyes. I'm sure Jesus has to be a hunk since Satan thought he was the most gorgeous and not God. I saw Satan once. He was the ugliest mofo ever. LOL

One girl on Youtube got to see the Holy Spirit. She said he was like a mist and every once an awhile his face would appear and he looked like Jesus. So, I'd be willing to bet God himself looks similar if the Holy Spirit looks like Jesus. Then, again, I'm reminded that in the end, there is only Jesus. One King to rule us all.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They said when Jesus was alive on Earth, you wouldn't know who he was until he spoke. I'm sure Jesus was attractive (and manly since he was a carpenter), but he probably wasn't a guy women fawned over. But, when he spoke, he made them swoon I'd bet. Jesus was very gentle, kind, loving, and had the heart of a woman I'd bet. My mom saw him in a vision, in glorified form, and said he was simply gorgeous.

I saw him sitting at a piano, wearing a white loincloth, playing an Enya song. I still don't know if my mind made that up or it was a vision. But, his tan was the most beautiful skin I ever saw. I couldn't see his head. I think he had long, dark hair. Mom said it was reddish and he had flames for eyes. I'm sure Jesus has to be a hunk since Satan thought he was the most gorgeous and not God. I saw Satan once. He was the ugliest mofo ever. LOL

One girl on Youtube got to see the Holy Spirit. She said he was like a mist and every once an awhile his face would appear and he looked like Jesus. So, I'd be willing to bet God himself looks similar if the Holy Spirit looks like Jesus. Then, again, I'm reminded that in the end, there is only Jesus. One King to rule us all.

So who your mom saw is described in Revelation, Chapter one.

I have never known anyone but my own self who has seen the transfigured Jesus.

You can show this to your mom...

His eyebrows are like torches, and his eyes are red. His face shines as the sun, with a more pure light that speaks of existence far in the past and far in the future. He wears a robe that is made of light, like a light bulb is the rest of his body. Or like lightning.

God is described Ezekiel 1, as a burning man. So, his transfigured form is very different the Jesus' form. Jesus and his father are very much alike, but their transfigured forms are very different from each others.

The Father is till the end, in fact, after our Father conquers all enemies, then Jesus hands over the Kingdom to him. Though Jesus will always rule on earth, the Father rules in Heaven.

Jesus, like the Father, never had Eve taken out of them, so they do both have both male and female attributes.

Jesus had a lot of women in his retinue, but also there is considerable evidence that Jesus was with his "companion", Mary Magdalene.

Can you describe Satan?

Upvote 0

seekingmuch

Mar 14, 2018
PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can you describe Satan?

Um, it was in my grandmother's living room at night. He was big, huge. His face was round, bulbous, kind of leathery, and he was butt ugly. His forehead was weird looking. No hair to speak of. His body was strong, but disformed and disfigured. He was there and there were quite a few demons in the room laughing at me (I think). Satan said, "Get the f outta here." I went and slept in the other room. This happened shortly after my grandmother died. I really wasn't scared of the demons, but he did scare me. Satan was standing right in front of me. I saw him from the side with his head turned toward me. He was full of rage and hate.

I saw a fallen angel in WalMart once. He was standing about thirty feet away by the jewelry counter. He looked me up and down and smirked evily. He was wearing jeans and a jeans jacket. His eyes almost were white (lit up like the Predator's eyes in the helmet).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

You think you could post the link to that youtube video? I absoulety love seeing other people's visions and just encounters with God. Its so encouraging and I think you and your mom's vision was beautiful as well.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Um, it was in my grandmother's living room at night. He was big, huge. His face was round, bulbous, kind of leathery, and he was butt ugly. His forehead was weird looking. No hair to speak of. His body was strong, but disformed and disfigured. He was there and there were quite a few demons in the room laughing at me (I think). Satan said, "Get the f outta here." I went and slept in the other room. This happened shortly after my grandmother died. I really wasn't scared of the demons, but he did scare me. Satan was standing right in front of me. I saw him from the side with his head turned toward me. He was full of rage and hate.

I saw a fallen angel in WalMart once. He was standing about thirty feet away by the jewelry counter. He looked me up and down and smirked evily. He was wearing jeans and a jeans jacket. His eyes almost were white (lit up like the Predator's eyes in the helmet).
LMAOOOOO a fallen angel in Walmart HA! that's so funny

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream once where Jesus appeared to me in two forms. I can't tell what the other form is.

In the human form, he looked like a Native American. Didn't notice if the hair is curly but it was neatly cut to a short length and He had NO facial hair. I'm not Native American.

He looked quite like this (ofc, NOT wearing a Star Trek uniform but traditional Jewish clothing of His time):
20110414164258%2521Chakotay.jpg

He was of cheerful character too and He smiled when He greeted me and while He talked to me.
ha interesting..

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I saw Jesus in a dream/sleep paralysis once. I think it was the throne room and everything was white. My vision in the dream was blurry, but when I saw Him sitting next to God the Father's throne, He was light in the shape of a man. Just pure light. When I tried taking a peek at God the Father I only saw a giant throne, but He was invisible to me. The throne He sat on was massive and extended forever upward. I think the throne extending upward forever was symbolic of the fact that His rule and His kingdom shall last forever. When I looked behind me while bowing and looking down I looked behind me through my arms and my knees, and saw thrones in a shape of a circle/oval around the throne of God. I wondered who they were during the dream, and no one told me who they were during the dream, but when I woke up and told me brother about it he said that maybe they were the 24 elders. When I tried to remember and count how many saw, which was hard to do, I estimated about 18 of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Here's a question for you. Why do you think that God let's say never had cameras invented or come about in the days of Christ? After all that'd mean we'd have actual pictures of the Lord. Doesn't that show you he knew it's because people would start worshiping the physical aspects of Jesus human body and his word and instructions would be marginalized as less important? We really don't follow Jesus after the flesh but after the Spirit and the Lord said, "My words ARE spirit and they are life" Having said that having heard from I consider real credible people (I don't just listen to any Tom, Dick or Harry or say they've seen the Lord) but from ones I know who have good reputation of being close to God, and who claimed to have seen the Lord...I've heard this repeatedly....The most outstanding thing about Jesus is his eyes. They're like deep infinite pools of LOVE which no artist could ever put on canvass. This does make sense for someone loving, gracious and merciful even among natural men you can see it on their face. Some say the eyes are the windows of your soul which I think is true. Humans being devious generally won't give eye contact as they know it's difficult to hide what's on the inside. Not so with Jesus. God is light and in him there is no darkness. Pure love, no hypocrisy and total credibility.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I saw Jesus in a dream/sleep paralysis once. I think it was the throne room and everything was white. My vision in the dream was blurry, but when I saw Him sitting next to God the Father's throne, He was light in the shape of a man. Just pure light. When I tried taking a peek at God the Father I only saw a giant throne, but He was invisible to me. The throne He sat on was massive and extended forever upward. I think the throne extending upward forever was symbolic of the fact that His rule and His kingdom shall last forever. When I looked behind me while bowing and looking down I looked behind me through my arms and my knees, and saw thrones in a shape of a circle/oval around the throne of God. I wondered who they were during the dream, and no one told me who they were during the dream, but when I woke up and told me brother about it he said that maybe they were the 24 elders. When I tried to remember and count how many saw, which was hard to do, I estimated about 18 of them.
One third missing? that is odd.

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
One third missing? that is odd.

You're right it is odd. it was difficult to count them, because in the dream my awareness was kind of dim compared to while being awake. I've thought that maybe the reason I only saw approximately 18 was because the other third were behind the throne and out of my ability to see. It says in the Bible they surround the throne. I don't really know why though.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're right it is odd. it was difficult to count them, because in the dream my awareness was kind of dim compared to while being awake. I've thought that maybe the reason I only saw approximately 18 was because the other third were behind the throne and out of my ability to see. It says in the Bible they surround the throne. I don't really know why though.
I had a thread in endtimes forum but searched for 5 minutes and didn't find it. According to tons of proof on that thread the crowns being cast were the angels and not elders.

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I had a thread in endtimes forum but searched for 5 minutes and didn't find it. According to tons of proof on that thread the crowns being cast were the angels and not elders.

hmm I don't know. I just know that in the dream I saw human like figures sitting on thrones around God. I didn't really see many details because in the dream my vision was extremely blurry. I don't remember seeing wings on them, but its possible. During the dream I was wondering who or what they were, but there was no discussion about it. when I woke up I had forgotten about the 24 elders, and was wondering if perhaps it wasn't in the Bible, and I started being concerned that perhaps I had heard from something else, until my brother told me about the 24 elders.

Upvote 0