Anyone care to DEFEND Trumps claims that he should have been given standing?

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,430.00
Faith
Seeker
As far as I tell there is only one case where standing is discussed and Trumps lawyers were beyond incompetent they were just plain nuts. It is very clear that Trump should not have been given standing

Microsoft Word - 20-2078 - Memo Op Final (courtlistener.com)

If I am wrong about this please let me know

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,803.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I think you are talking about the impeachment trial. I am not talking about that.
I have provided a link to the court case it is deeply troubling, Trump should have said my lawyers are incompetent instead of complaining he was not given standing
Being ignorant of law, how would competent lawyers have handled it all? And how would competent lawyers been able to WIN the case?

It seemed that, at one point, Trump had at least kind of a decent legal team after the election. And then a bunch of firms began to say "adios". Were those firms considered competent by many?

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,430.00
Faith
Seeker
I am deeply upset by this, as far as I can tell trump could not find competent lawyers to try and overturn the election results because there is not solid evidence of massive fraud so he got crazy ones. Trump falsely accused the lawyers who did not take cases of cowardice . Trump also falsely accused the judges that threw out the crazy cases of incompetence. And many people on this board believe Trumps crazy accusations

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,515.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Being ignorant of law, how would competent lawyers have handled it all? And how would competent lawyers been able to WIN the case?

It seemed that, at one point, Trump had at least kind of a decent legal team after the election. And then a bunch of firms began to say "adios". Were those firms considered competent by many?
Competent lawyers would have withdrawn from the case like some of the original lawyers did. It was unwinnable.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟581,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am deeply upset by this, as far as I can tell trump could not find competent lawyers to try and overturn the election results because there is not solid evidence of massive fraud so he got crazy ones. Trump falsely accused the lawyers who did not take cases of cowardice . Trump also falsely accused the judges that threw out the crazy cases of incompetence. And many people on this board believe Trumps crazy accusations

Could you please elaborate regarding in what way the lawyers involved are incompetent and crazy? For instance do they have any official complaints or reprimands made against them on their records, to document that they are incompetent and crazy?

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,430.00
Faith
Seeker
Could you please elaborate regarding in what way the lawyers involved are incompetent and crazy? For instance do they have any official complaints or reprimands made against them on their records, to document that they are incompetent and crazy?

??? Have you read the link, The judge says nobody has ever asked to do something so extreme as to ask for ALL the votes to be overturned before, it would be OK if extensive evidence was provided and the injury was NOT two (2) people did not get their votes counted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟581,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
??? Have you read the link, The judge says nobody has done something so extreme as to ask for ALL the votes to be overturned before, it would be OK if extensive evidence was provided and overturning the entire election was a remedy for the injury in question, of 2 people did not have their votes counted.

No I'm afraid I didn't read the 37 page court document. If that's what's required to discuss this, I'm not sure how many you'll find willing to do that.

Upvote 0