Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds fun. Our family is into something similar called geocaching. Using a GPS you use coordinates given on the web page to find the cache. Caches contain small trinkets for you to take and you leave something else to replace it. Sometimes there are other clues along with the coordinates. Our boys, ages 2 & 4, love it. The web site keeps a log of everyone who has found that cache. The web site is www.geocaching.com if you'd like to check it out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaskid

Warrior in God's Army
Sep 26, 2004
Delaware
Visit site
✟1,027.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so glad you had fun. My husband and I have our own notebook that we carry with us and our own stamp as well. OUr toddler and dog love it because they get plenty of exercise and have fun. I lvoe it because it's FREE! That's right...for all you who don't know that...it's FREE! Did I mention that it's FREE? Hey, these days, anything free for fun is great to me. Donnabing...I'm glad you had so much fun. If you go onto the letterboxing site...you can check off the boxes you found and keep track of them there.

God Bless...

Upvote 0