• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Anybody here Dreaming About Going to Church?

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Azureknight 773, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Azureknight 773

Azureknight 773 IXA the Knight Kamen Rider CF Ambassadors

+544
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    Greetings all of you in Christ, our Lord. Peace and love be with you forever.

I've been having some dreams regarding about me going to church in the last 100 days. I have been wondering what does that series mean? Like I wonder if some other people here be a Catholic or an Orthodox or a Protestant have been dreaming something as such in their lives. Are there any others out here dreaming the same in their lives?

-AzureKnight 773 bewildered.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,311
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Frequently.

3. RileyG

RileyG Veteran

+426
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    Yes, a lot, if not most, of my dreams have religious/Church imagery. I am surrounded by it, so I really can't escape it.

4. ACatholicRose

ACatholicRose Daughter of the King Supporter

+1,070
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    You know, before I decided to allow Christ into my life, I did have a series of dreams myself that were very eye opening. In these dreams, I lived a desolate life filled with abuse and torment (much like what I was experiencing in my waking life). Then a man appeared in my dreams and started to show me that love is kind and is not supposed to hurt. And in one of these dreams, this man brought me to church. I was Muslim at the time, so this was strange to say the least, but it brought warmth to my heart to be in that church. And as I grew up, I held onto that dream. Now here I am!

So, that's my tale about the defining dream that showed me where I was supposed to belong. Who knows? Maybe God is trying to say something to you too?

5. SaNcTaMaRiA

SaNcTaMaRiA I am a man...who loves our Lady! Supporter

+1,042
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    God uses many ways to speak to us. I am glad He spoke to you and brought you to His faith :)!

I dream about Church. I day dream about it. I try to live my life in a way that I am constantly praying or at Church. No other life is worth living!

6. Azureknight 773

Azureknight 773 IXA the Knight Kamen Rider CF Ambassadors

+544
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    There has to be a huge meaning to it. I have been a seeker for a while and I want to know the meaning of those in a bigger scale.