Anybody familiar with Big Daddy Weave?

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd like to get a CD of Big Daddy Weave? Can anybody recommend their favorite? I'm listening to the sample clips of "What I Was Made For" on their web site and they have a great sound. Besides that their web site is so cool!

Sep 2, 2004
Mount Airy, NC
Visit site
✟1,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
BDW is so awesome!! I'm going to a Big God Conference this winter and they're gonna be there. Their first CD, which was......i forget is my favorite, just because I loved them then and I still play it. Anything they do is basically good. I love them!! They're especially great in concert. Where'd you hear them?

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
tbird_energizerbunny said:
They're especially great in concert. Where'd you hear them?

I haven't heard them yet. I'm planning on taking our teens to a youth conference in Cincinnatti in February. BDW is going to be there so I want to buy one of their CD's to play for our youth in hopes that the kids will get psyched up about going to the conference because BDW is going to be there.

Upvote 0

Galadriel Gal

Dec 9, 2004
In "The Kingdom"
✟12,214.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love Big Daddy Weave!! I saw them in concert about... get ready for precise... 1 month, 2 weeks, and one day ago. ;) At Night of Joy. Unfortunately I jumped around so much at Matthew West's concert 10 minutes before, that I really couldn't enjoy their concert much because I was exhausted. I would definitely get their CD. I don't have any of their's nor listen to them much, but I know that Fields of Grace was a good CD. They're first was "One and Only" by the way, tbird. I had to look it up on the net 'cuz I didn't know either. ;) Anywayz, they're a great band and I'd definitely get one of their CDs! :)

Upvote 0

Galadriel Gal

Dec 9, 2004
In "The Kingdom"
✟12,214.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BarbaraJean said:
I just ordered "What I Was Made For". Have you all visited their web site? It's really cool!

"Are you sure that shirt goes with those pants!?"

I crack up at that every time, and when they first start talking I jump like three feet in the air 'cuz it's kinda scary when you're not expecting it. Must... not... visit... website... ;)

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Galadriel Gal said:
"Are you sure that shirt goes with those pants!?"

I crack up at that every time, and when they first start talking I jump like three feet in the air 'cuz it's kinda scary when you're not expecting it. Must... not... visit... website... ;)

Yeah, my teen sons were looking over my shoulder and we were messing with all the different things they say. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums