• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Anybody Familiar With Apartment Application Process?

Discussion in 'Community Hangout' started by unfinishedclay, Aug 2, 2018.

1. unfinishedclay

unfinishedclay Member

+253
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi all.

My 20-year old is trying to get a new apartment. I'm happy and sad.

He's been turned down for one apartment because he needed to make 3X the monthly rent. Does anybody know if typically applications are evaluated based on monthly gross or net? I want to tell him monthly - right?

As a homeowner of almost 15 years, my husband and I can only advise him based on old-school application processes.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. dreadnought

dreadnought Lip service isn't really service. Supporter

+3,392
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    I recently checked out a few apartments. There are those who require a certain monthly income, but I think it varies.