USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
And if so, what kinds do you enjoy writing?

I love to write fanfictions; I'm no professional but hey, it's a fun hobby. I have a Fanfiction account and I like to write adventure/friendship stories (and mystery stories at times) about my favorite characters and OCs.

The fanfiction series I'm currently working on is "The Silver and Web Series". I illustrated the first 15 episodes back in 2010 and just got back to it earlier this month after a nine-year hiatus. I'm now making typed versions of the episodes and sharing them on CF as well. I currently have 18 of them done and would like to start the 19th one tomorrow - looking forward to it!

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And if so, what kinds do you enjoy writing?

I love to write fanfictions; I'm no professional but hey, it's a fun hobby. I have a Fanfiction account and I like to write adventure/friendship stories (and mystery stories at times) about my favorite characters and OCs.

The fanfiction series I'm currently working on is "The Silver and Web Series". I illustrated the first 15 episodes back in 2010 and just got back to it earlier this month after a nine-year hiatus. I'm now making typed versions of the episodes and sharing them on CF as well. I currently have 18 of them done and would like to start the 19th one tomorrow - looking forward to it!

I can't say I made it a long-running hobby of it like you did, Multi. The only pieces of fanfiction I remember ever writing were somewhere around 15 years ago, one for Star Ocean 2 (which I believe you once read and graciously praised) and one that reads like a novel for the first thirty minutes of gameplay or so in Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (which I never went beyond the first 30 minutes of that game, even though I was intending to write the whole story back then). ^-^

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0